User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (March 24 - 30)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Can I use coupons and also to eligible for checkout 51 cash back offer if it says " cannot be combined with any other coupon" ?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ameba View Post
    Can I use coupons and also to eligible for checkout 51 cash back offer if it says " cannot be combined with any other coupon" ?
    technically you're not supposed to, but all of the times that i have used a coupon and claimed a p&g offer, i still got my cashback. it's up to you if you want to risk it, if they deny it, there's no arguing, lol. others have suggested you buy a lot in the transaction so you can mask the coupon use.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Tide pods are $4 at superstore FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks sammy I was at superstore yesterday but was only thinking scrubbing bubbles before it get sold out will check again

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks sammy I was at superstore yesterday but was only thinking scrubbing bubbles before it get sold out will check again
    No problem. I still have my $5 WUB 2 coupons.
    So $8 for two
    $5 coupon ($3)
    $2 from CO51 ($1)
    1600 personal pt offer $1.60 worth
    +$0.60

Stupid I should have bought another set I forgot about the personal offer duh! Love tide pods too! They smell so nice
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

tide pods are 2 for $8 aat London drugs...
    16 count !
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    technically you're not supposed to, but all of the times that i have used a coupon and claimed a p&g offer, i still got my cashback. it's up to you if you want to risk it, if they deny it, there's no arguing, lol. others have suggested you buy a lot in the transaction so you can mask the coupon use.

Thank you for ur reply.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    How do you scan the barcode for scrubbing bubbles. I have been holding the bloody bottle over the scanning area for 10 minutes and working. So ridiculous why can we just include it at bottom of receipt. Any suggestions?
    I did for the first time yesterday for cereal box and Bubbles, my camera barely went over the barcode and it said "detected", I was actually surprised!!!

Tide pods are $4 at superstore FYI

My location has them for 5$ each but 9$ for 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No problem. I still have my $5 WUB 2 coupons.
    So $8 for two
    $5 coupon ($3)
    $2 from CO51 ($1)
    1600 personal pt offer $1.60 worth
    +$0.60

Stupid I should have bought another set I forgot about the personal offer duh! Love tide pods too! They smell so nice
    I had the exact same offer except that the cashier read the 5$ coupon and it's not valid on 14 count, so used used 2 X 2$
    tide pods 14 count white bags 9$
    coupons 2 X 2$
    CO51 $2
    PC points 1600......pretty neat
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From this week's offers I used Tide as mentioned above,
    then Pantene pm for two at $3.99 each, coupon $2.50 for 2, CO51 $1 each+ $1 more bonus on Friday, PC points 1000.
    Scrubbing Bubbles X 2, $3 each, coupons $3 each, CO51 $3 each
    kellogg's Mini Wheats Blueberry pm $3.99, coupon $1, CO51 $1, also had 3000 PC points when you buy $10 Kellogg's offer and I bought some othe items to get that.
    Last edited by IthinkIcan; Fri, Mar 25th, 2016 at 05:01 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    From this week's offers I used Tide as mentioned above,
    then Pantene pm for $3.99 each, coupon $2.50, CO51 $2 + $1 more on Friday, PC points 1000.
    Scrubbing Bubbles X 2, $3 each, coupons $3 each, CO51 $3 each
    kellogg's Mini Wheats Blueberry pm $3.99, coupon $1, CO51 $1, also had 3000 PC points when you buy $10 Kellogg's offer
    Pantene pm for $3.99 each, coupon $2.50, CO51 $2

coupon $2.50 for each or 2?

I don't see CO51 $2 for Pantene...only $1

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice, thanks!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    Pantene pm for $3.99 each, coupon $2.50, CO51 $2

coupon $2.50 for each or 2?

I don't see CO51 $2 for Pantene...only $1
    I purchased 2 .....one 3 minute miracle and one shampoo, coupon was WUB 2 , and CO51 was 1$ for each and extra dollar on Friday for buying 2 , fixed the original post
    Last edited by IthinkIcan; Fri, Mar 25th, 2016 at 05:02 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    I did for the first time yesterday for cereal box and Bubbles, my camera barely went over the barcode and it said "detected", I was actually surprised!!!

I had the exact same offer except that the cashier read the 5$ coupon and it's not valid on 14 count, so used used 2 X 2$
    tide pods 14 count white bags 9$
    coupons 2 X 2$
    CO51 $2
    PC points 1600......pretty neat
    Wow I didn't even notice there was size exclusions! Kind of feel like a jerk now lol! Oops.
    ROMEO likes this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Anyone have a Scrubbing Bubbles that they scanned that they could check for me?
    I bought the trigger, SB Bathroom Cleaner Disinfects w/Bleach - the one in the picture.
    They say my barcode is invalid, but I think it's just having trouble reading it. I've tried at least 10 times, and each time it takes 2-3 minutes for it to even detect it!
    I want to submit this before it gets sold out.
    Also, if no one has one I can verify, do you think it'd be easier for me to submit receipt (with other things) and then try to e-mail them with the SB? I know they are really picky with everything being on one receipt, and not submitting multiple claims off of one receipt.
    TIA.
    ROMEO likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    Anyone have a Scrubbing Bubbles that they scanned that they could check for me?
    I bought the trigger, SB Bathroom Cleaner Disinfects w/Bleach - the one in the picture.
    They say my barcode is invalid, but I think it's just having trouble reading it. I've tried at least 10 times, and each time it takes 2-3 minutes for it to even detect it! I want to submit this before it gets sold out.
    Also, if no one has one I can verify, do you think it'd be easier for me to submit receipt (with other things) and then try to e-mail them with the SB? I know they are really picky with everything being on one receipt, and not submitting multiple claims off of one receipt.
    TIA.
    I have an old phone, so the reading of the bar code never works cause there's not enough memory on my phone to handle the scanning of the bar code. I have to use my tablet to do the upload. If that's not an option for you, can you upload on someone else's smartphone (just log them out of CO51, and then log in under your account).

I avoid having to contact them on receipts, as you run the risk of them reviewing the receipt and denying the offer, if coupons were used (and stated not valid with coupons).

But, I can't think of any other way.
    ROMEO and SarahS83 like this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks. I've tried my tablet. Scanning never works on my (older) phone or tablet, but I actually got it to scan on the tablet tonight, but now it's coming up not valid. I've taken photos and put them on my laptop, but when trying to claim on the computer as opposed to phone/tablet, the SB does not come up. The only other phone I have access to is a Blackberry, which doesn't work with CO51. So frustrating.

I just wanted to make sure the barcode was actually right, before I sent off the e-mail.
    rockco likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information