User Tag List

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30
Like Tree2324Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2016

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@Granger beautiful model and wishing well
    @saundyl great job on the quilt, I took a course but got so fed up as the person that was being paid to teach the class. She was more interested in wearing 2 hat AND her priority being running her quilt store vs. teaching the class, I eventually quit as we always had homework and she sent us home with notes....and I'm a visual learner so I said - ENOUGH. It's a nice past time and you seem to be doing great.

Wishing everyone a very frugal May
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you Granger & Jasper.

I lived with my grandparents for a year in university. She spent alot of time showing me...when im not sure i look online for youtube videos! I get impatient with classes because everytime ive tried obe its been similar to what you described!

I self taught myself knitting with for a dummies book then expanding to other. books patterns and video. Grandma triedto teachme that too. ..ive never seen her laugh so hard.

I find crafts to be...relaxing and satisfying!

The wishing well us awesome!

I can't believe its May already.

I also agree with there notbeing enough categories fir budgets. I really need to redo mineto match biweekly pay cheques. I keep saying it's but i look and get overwhelmed at revamping the layout sbd i like mymonthly spend tracking
    Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Last edited by saundyl; Sat, Apr 30th, 2016 at 09:30 PM.
    Angela273, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-hey all -I find puzzles to be relaxing and satisfying(cause I am not really interested in crafts -sewing ,crochet ,knitting -much to my mom's dismay as being the only girl she always wanted me too)
    -saw daughter and her hubby this morning (they didn't sleep at our house last night but came here at 9.30 for breakfast-she is nice and round -showed me an ultra sound picture of baby -cute
    -then they only stayed and hour -she just called me and said she walked around vauhgn mills mall and decided that is not for her soo tired -she loves online shopping
    -but she told me she bought 2 onsies for baby 0-3 months and that is all she is going to buy 4.00 and 5.00 each -so excited for her (she still has to go thru a tote of knitted stuff my mom made and pick out what she wants -she can do that after I know the gender in a few weeks and take the stuff home -they bought a nice dresser from ikea today
    saundyl, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    TGIF! Can't wait to have this work day done! Just printed off our PC PTS offers. Dinner tonight I am thinking steak on the bbq with baked potato , mushrooms and onions and veggie. And a glass of wine I think!
    Had to drop DS off before 7am this morning for a school outing so put a load of sheets in the wash at 630 am before high time. Hung them out to dry before leaving for work. I should start doing that more often. Think I better start getting up at that time again to work out since I never seem to find time later in the day and usually enjoyed getting up early.
    Frugalbigmomma - you are my mentor of organization! And you have brought up a question I have been wondering about. If you start your washing machine cycle before high time, but it leaks over into high time, do you pay low time for som of it and high time rates when 7:00 rolls around? Our regular cycle on our washer takes over 50 minutes.
    saundyl, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    wow just got groceries spent 147-20.00 p.c points=127.00 usually I only spent 70-80 but again haven't bee out shopping for quite a bit since I was so sick
    -anyway went in the dollar store -dollarama and got a nice hose spray gum melnor which is a good brand 3.00 ,owl 3.00 and a nice 1,000 puzzle 3.00

-daughter just called after her ultra sound -she said mom "my baby is like a potato type bug in me -its all curled up in a ball -they couldn't see what they wanted to see "I laughed -she said the technician said the sex is 95% sure that its this sex -which daughter will not tell me til mother's day when we cut into a cake and see pink or blue icing -I cant wait -I am so excited
    I like your daughter's "unveiling" idea! I have the honour of baptizing a young lad next Sunday who was born on Mother's Day last year!
    saundyl, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

avoncallingu-thanks -ahhh baptized on the day he was born -cute
    -yes well look how they told us they were pregnant from a slide show of Italy pictures at the end -gee years ago we just told family guess what we are pregnant
    -I have a feeling it is a boy -let me tell you why -as I was talking to my son-in-law yesterday morning over breakfast he said his brother's wife doesn't like leaving their 1 year old girl with him -so my daughter said I would leave the baby with him -I have a xmas dinner to go to in dec the baby will be 3 months no worries -so then my son-in-law said "I would just watch ninja turtles with baby -so I looked at him and he said mom -we bought ashlyn a ninja ball remember -yes but I may have caught a slip up -but I didn't say anything more-I will wait til sunday next week
    -I just feel it will be a lovely mother's day (of course my older brother said ahh why is she having it that day -your kids should come to you -he is not close to his 2 grown sons either )I think it will be lovely as I get to see both my kids son/wife ashlyn-daughter hubby and his family -there will be 5 kids in the condo 12 adults so daughter said they may go to dollarama and get a few items -good idea

-may head off to thrift store value village is half off with the saver card today
    Natalka and Ciel like this.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread Information