User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: St. Hubert large pie's 2.97! Maple leaf natural selection $1.97!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks for posting the deal and the coupon. I saw St. Hubert pie and didn't buy any (didn't know about the coupon) Even at $5 it is worth it IMHO.
    ticul, SavvyLady, Valerey and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Thanks for posting, super deal!
    ticul, SavvyLady, dededi and 1 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Thank you for sharing.............................
    SavvyLady, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I just printed some coupons. Thanks. I love the chicken gratin pie with mash potatoes. I don't even like pot pies..Lol. I might try the pulled pork. Any recommendations?
    torontogal12 and Davetherave like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I just printed some coupons. Thanks. I love the chicken gratin pie with mash potatoes. I don't even like pot pies..Lol. I might try the pulled pork. Any recommendations?
    That's so funny, I also never liked pot pies either until I tried these lol
    peachies and Davetherave like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I'm not a big lover of pot pies either, but my husband and kids like it. They are great when people come over, a couple of weeks ago I made a prime rib roast and stretched it a bit by serving a slice of meat pie with the meal. I usually buy the tourtière and chicken one's, this time I also bought the pulled pork and the chicken broccoli one. Has anyone tried the quiche pie?
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Great price on the St. Huberts with the coupon but do I have different set of coupons for the Maple Leaf Natural Selections because all of the ones I have say that they are only good for the 375g packages.
    You are correct, now I feel bad, I just checked my coupons and it does say the 375g pack, I haven't read the coupons in awhile and the country natural ones indicate any size,,I really thought the maple leaf was the same!

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I'm not a big lover of pot pies either, but my husband and kids like it. They are great when people come over, a couple of weeks ago I made a prime rib roast and stretched it a bit by serving a slice of meat pie with the meal. I usually buy the tourtière and chicken one's, this time I also bought the pulled pork and the chicken broccoli one. Has anyone tried the quiche pie?
    Thanks so much for posting. I'm going to pick up some this week but wondered the same thing as we love Quiche. I think I will just pick up a couple of each kind as a great price and then I will know which ones the family like for future If I serve two with vegetables and a salad it should feed everyone. Thanks again for posting this great deal

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I am torn now?? I printed 2 coupons but the numbers are exactly the same?? Am I only allowed to use one of these period? Or can I buy 2 pies and use 1 coupon on each?

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Don't feel bad, I did the same thing. I was just curious if I was missing something and there was 2.50 coupons towards the maple leaf natural selections.
    My problem is that I used the coupons with my favorite Saturday morning cashier.
    This girl never seems to question the price matching and the coupons I use as I normally recheck everything before I leave in the morning to avoid this kind of thing from happening, and I really don't want her to get into any trouble.
    I actually borrowed 10 dollars cash off of my son (who carries cash now a days) and went back to no frills right after I realized it as I planned to buy the coupons back from her but she had already left for the day. This would of fixed the wrong coupon thing and her till would still balance.
    walkonby and SavvyLady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just noticed that Anne posted the deal on the blog, so for anyone who wants this deal you better go early, I'm sure a lot of places will be sold out!
    Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I just noticed that Anne posted the deal on the blog, so for anyone who wants this deal you better go early, I'm sure a lot of places will be sold out!
    Oh no! How could she!?

Good thing is the coupon exp date is July 31st so there's a good chance for another sale...I am going to print out a few just in case.
    Last edited by Decaf; Sun, Apr 3rd, 2016 at 01:46 PM.
    SavvyLady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Savvy Lady. Never seen this wording on a coupon before...TO THE CONSUMER: Please be advised that the retailer is in its right to refuse this internet coupon. Find out before you go to the checkout. Did you have any issue with them accepting it?
    SavvyLady likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Thanks Savvy Lady. Never seen this wording on a coupon before...TO THE CONSUMER: Please be advised that the retailer is in its right to refuse this internet coupon. Find out before you go to the checkout. Did you have any issue with them accepting it?
    No, I had no issue, but I only bought 2 at one place and 2 at another. I don't usually have a problem when I buy a few. I always wonder how people buy 20-30.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I bought my 2 pies and had sweaty palms when I handed her the coupons for them, I was so worried they might say I photocopied a 2nd one or something!! ha ha
    janetta, Decaf and SavvyLady like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information