User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 96
Like Tree137Likes

Thread: Finish, Resolve, Veet, Airwick, K-Y Mail In Rebates (Starting April 11, 2016)

  1. #31
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,977
    Likes Received
    10975
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    Got these MIR's (along with some other coupons) in the latest SmartSaver insert.....
    amira84 and Davetherave like this.

  2. #32
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Sorry, maybe this is stupid but where is the link? Lol... I just want to read a couple before I buy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Davetherave likes this.

  3. #33
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Sorry, maybe this is stupid but where is the link? Lol... I just want to read a couple before I buy


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.promo-trak.com/rbsmartsa...martsaver.aspx

    Make sure to double-check the dates (the last round of MIRs are still on there too).

  4. #34
    kick cancer's butt IthinkIcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    2040
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I did not write the UPC code by hand, took picture instead, should I resubmit the form or should I wait to check status updates?
    dededi likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

  5. #35
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,977
    Likes Received
    10975
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Got these MIR's (along with some other coupons) in the latest SmartSaver insert.....
    The SmartSaver insert also has a MIR for the Lysol No-Touch hand soap system. $14.99 value + taxes

    Will be 'buying' a few of the offers tomorrow at SDM 20x day
    hcao, ritavelveeta, samm07 and 2 others like this.

  6. #36
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Can you combine coupons with a MIR?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.

  7. #37
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    446
    Likes Received
    632
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Can you combine coupons with a MIR?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe so. To be safe I would buy a few other products on the same receipt so they don't know which item the coupon goes with.

    Has anyone had luck finding the Air Wick?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Cuckoobird, samm07 and Davetherave like this.

  8. #38
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    One more question. If I were to purchase all/most of these at shoppers today for 20x the points, I will be able to upload the same reciept for each one? The old way obviously only one rebar would work since it got nailed away. So just curious. Or maybe this is an experiment for us all? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ritavelveeta and dededi like this.

  9. #39
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    43
    Likes Received
    127
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    One more question. If I were to purchase all/most of these at shoppers today for 20x the points, I will be able to upload the same reciept for each one? The old way obviously only one rebar would work since it got nailed away. So just curious. Or maybe this is an experiment for us all? Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have used the same receipt for electronic submissions in the past. I circled the purchase price and numbered them. At the bottom of the receipt I wrote the rebate code and UPC. I received cheques for all three.

    Sorry for the pic being so large...I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller. Also, I noticed that I hadn't finished writing in the rebate codes. Pretend that I had.

    Name:  20160309_214410.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  59.0 KB
    hcao, Cuckoobird, 2shopmom and 4 others like this.

  10. #40
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GTA
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,821
    Likes Received
    3622
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Tammey View Post
    I have used the same receipt for electronic submissions in the past. I circled the purchase price and numbered them. At the bottom of the receipt I wrote the rebate code and UPC. I received cheques for all three.

    Sorry for the pic being so large...I couldn't figure out how to make it smaller. Also, I noticed that I hadn't finished writing in the rebate codes. Pretend that I had.

    Name:  20160309_214410.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  59.0 KB
    Perfect thank you!

  11. #41
    Smart Canuck uanoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    1,615
    Likes Received
    1737
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Thanks Tammey for the tip. A question can we fold a long receipt to hide unnecessary items. No doubt It will make work easier.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

  12. #42
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Windsor, Ontario
    Posts
    43
    Likes Received
    127
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    Thanks Tammey for the tip. A question can we fold a long receipt to hide unnecessary items. No doubt It will make work easier.
    I have folded long receipts for CO51 and have been successful. I have not tried to fold long receipts for MIRs. I don't see why they need to see what else you purchased on the receipt. If it were me, I'd give it a try. If it's denied, there should still be time to re-submit the long receipt. In the end, it's your money so it's your choice. Just my two cents.
    uanoor likes this.

  13. #43
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,294
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Can you combine coupons with a MIR?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    I believe so. To be safe I would buy a few other products on the same receipt so they don't know which item the coupon goes with.

    Has anyone had luck finding the Air Wick?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    I used to combine coupons with MIRs, but after two of my Finish MIRs were denied a couple years ago, I don't risk it anymore for any MIR. I didn't even use coupons on the Finish, but on another items I was purchasing at the same time. Now I just check out MIRs separately.

    I saw the Air Wick at Walmart today.

  14. #44
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,065
    Likes Received
    2426
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)




    found mine at superstore

    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    I believe so. To be safe I would buy a few other products on the same receipt so they don't know which item the coupon goes with.

    Has anyone had luck finding the Air Wick?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

  15. #45
    kick cancer's butt IthinkIcan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,004
    Likes Received
    2040
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I emailed them asking them if I should resubmit my claim since I did not write the UPC by hand and took a picture instead , they promptly replied and told me that all is good and I should just relax and wait for the check
    redhdlois, agarla and amira84 like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •