User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: ON Only => Pay $1 for Noma LED Bulb Soft White, Med Base, Dimmable (after $3 coupon)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The tills at the one I went to in London were autimatically deducting the coupon too, so if you didn't have the coupon, you still got them for a buck.
    rockco and Davetherave like this.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Cashiers at Canadian Tire has the coupons with them and the are taking it off
    rockco likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got back from visiting two Canadian Tires here in Windsor. At the second store, there was an employee sitting near the stacks of bulbs who informed me that although there is a limit of 5 per transaction, the limit is actually 20 bulbs per person. I had DH with me and (thankfully) a very patient cashier. Completed 8 transactions (5 bulbs + tax = $7.60). Came home with 40 bulbs the second go round. There were coupons at the cashier at both stores. Hope this helps someone!
    walkonby, rockco and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks OP! I was able to get 5. We don't go through light bulbs very often - 1 or 2 every year so these will last a long time.

I went at noon and there was still plenty of bulbs left.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

lots left at the hamilton barton st. i only got 2, they had lots of coupons. i still have a lrg box from when target was closing.

;-)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks rockco, I bought 10, just to let everyone know they tax you on the full amount, so 10 light bulbs came to $15.xx with the tax., and I had to give 10 coupons.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    I was at a Canadian Tire this afternoon (Thursday) and that location was already selling it for $4.00 (the $4.00 "on sale" shelf tags were there already with the coupons hanging beside it). Tomorrow is the last day Shoppers Drug Mart has CT gift cards on sale for 10% off, so you can buy a CT gift card at SDM and then use that gift card at CT to buy the light bulbs.
    @SavvyLady didn't your CT store HAVE the coupons there at the till for you? I went with NO coupons and they processed all my 20 bulbs as if I had 20 coupons. Thanks to @My two Canadian cents for the SDM tip! I spent $22.50 on a $25.00 CT GC first, then went to get my 20 lightbulbs. My OOP beyond that GC was around $2.50 I think??

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

They had coupons with the light bulbs, but I had to tear them off and give them to the cashier. I saw people taking extra coupons. I'm just thinking if people go thinking there's coupons and there's none left, I don't know if the cashier will let you get them. So to be on the safe side I would print some, or call the store before you go to see if you need them.
    walkonby, Linda Evans and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    Was at Canadian Tire this morning for their 8am opening time. I was the second customer in the door, and staff was directing "human traffic" to get people to the bulbs as fast as possible. The store I went to had 1500 bulbs....I picked up my 25 limit. They were sold out within 30 minutes!
    I'm having a good laugh at your morning adventure. Nice to get the job done with no hassle.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Overall, I'm impressed with CT's efficiency in anticipating the demand for LED bulbs, and making the process effortless. I visited 3 stores, and all of them seemed to have lots of inventory. Some stores were offering 5 or 10 limits (and 20 as I read this post).

Some cashiers had the tear pad and applied it during checkout. The McCowan & Sheppard cashiers were super efficient; they didn't even bother with the tear pad. They simply applied the $3 coupon, and said they would reconcile at the end of day, in order to be reimbursed...pretty smart.

I tested the use of "internet printed coupon" (although not necessary) and all stores declined the home printed coupon.

I'm pleased everyone got their LED bulbs. (Did you also remember to buy your Drano for CO51?)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Overall, I'm impressed with CT's efficiency in anticipating the demand for LED bulbs, and making the process effortless. I visited 3 stores, and all of them seemed to have lots of inventory. Some stores were offering 5 or 10 limits (and 20 as I read this post).

Some cashiers had the tear pad and applied it during checkout. The McCowan & Sheppard cashiers were super efficient; they didn't even bother with the tear pad. They simply applied the $3 coupon, and said they would reconcile at the end of day, in order to be reimbursed...pretty smart.

I tested the use of "internet printed coupon" (although not necessary) and all stores declined the home printed coupon.

I'm pleased everyone got their LED bulbs. (Did you also remember to buy your Drano for CO51?)
    Thanks Rockco for posting this great deal lots of us from SC benefit and I am sure also lots of visitors I also got the drano and PM RCSS Scrubbing bubbles at Canadian Tire and claimed the rebate at CH 51
    SavvyLady and rockco like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks Rockco for posting this great deal lots of us from SC benefit and I am sure also lots of visitors I also got the drano and PM RCSS Scrubbing bubbles at Canadian Tire and claimed the rebate at CH 51
    I tried to PM the Scrubbing Bubbles at CT and was declined. I was told that they only PM their competitors (Home Depot, Home Hardware) and not grocery stores. Ended up paying $3.99, used a $3 coupon and claimed $3 at CO51...which has been processed/approved Thank you to everyone who shares their experiences. I'm learning a LOT - and saving money while doing it!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was able to pick up 10 light bulbs. The cashier was just keeping track of how many coupons she would need at the end of a shift. I also bought a clothesline, 50 square feet of space. It was on sale and then had the 10.00 enersource coupon applied
    rockco, Davetherave and Tammey like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    ...I also bought a clothesline, 50 square feet of space. It was on sale and then had the 10.00 enersource coupon applied
    @lilo0003 , nice share about the clothesline & $10 coupon. It'll help keep your energy consumption down.
    lilo0003 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    I was able to pick up 10 light bulbs. The cashier was just keeping track of how many coupons she would need at the end of a shift. I also bought a clothesline, 50 square feet of space. It was on sale and then had the 10.00 enersource coupon applied
    Thank you! I've been wanting an indoor clothesline. I'm tired of hanging clothes all over the laundry room. This clothesline is very affordable. Appreciate your sharing. Heading back to CT now.
    lilo0003 and rockco like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information