Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By anisa
  • 1 Post By anisa

Thread: Benefit "Fake-Up" (fakeup / fake up) concealer -- SAMPLE SIZE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi again!

I am looking for a Benefit brand concealer that goes by the name of "Fake-Up Hydrating Undereye Concealer," in shade Light, in just a SAMPLE size.

I am at a total loss as to where to find this!

Does anyone know???

I do not want to pay $31.00 + tax (13% here!) at Shoppers Drug Mart (even though today I should have -- I had no idea it was 20x Points daaaaaay!!!) or Sephora (despite them being apparently generous with other kinds of samples when you order, kinda offsetting that wild cost?) before trying out the product for a couple of days ... anyone who also read my begging for a light enough BB cream to not make me look like a pumpkin spice candle knows my total ignorance of, and amazing troubles with, all kinds of makeup. I just wanna test it out in the comfort of my own poorly-lit home!

HALP
    This thread is currently associated with: Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If you have access to a Sephora store, will they deposit a sample amount of the concealer in their sampling containers?
    Mia and bullet tooth like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure, I've not been to Sephora in a long time, and I believe I only set foot in there once, and walked out much poorer than intended, and have since stayed away. I have now built up enough stuff to ask them about to make it worthwhile to get off their website and go into the one store in the area, braving the mall and everything!

Thank you so much, I will ask them about the sample!

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    If you have access to a Sephora store, will they deposit a sample amount of the concealer in their sampling containers?

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

ooh never mind. I didn't realize it is a stick concealer. Sort of hard to squeeze out a samplefrom a stick lol

is it this?

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautype...trol-Concealer
    Last edited by anisa; Tue, Apr 26th, 2016 at 09:18 AM.
    bullet tooth likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, Madam, it surely is that one!
    That reminded me, also, to post a picture with whatever I'm talking about ...

Name:  fakeup.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  9.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    ooh never mind. I didn't realize it is a stick concealer. Sort of hard to squeeze out a samplefrom a stick lol

is it this?

http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautype...trol-Concealer

Thread Information