• 4 Post By samm07
  • 3 Post By luckbealady
  • 3 Post By samm07
  • 3 Post By Shwa Girl

Thread: Swag bucks grrrr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

So I recently tried swag bucks again. Everyone raves about it. I hated it last time I tried but figured I'd give it a whirl again. Started out ok. Every maybe 5/6 surveys is qualify. Not too bad. Now I'll be damned if I qualify for anything.

Firstly, I've answered the same questions 100 times. You'd THINK with how large the company is, there could be an algorithm in place to send me ONLY the surveys I remotely qualify for? If you are looking to study erectile dysfunction in 50+ year old men, maybe a 26 year old female isn't your target audience?

Secondly... Why on earth so I have to answer the most ABSURD questions for 10 minutes about pet fish, my eating habits, what car j drive, and how often I drink to THEN be asked my age, gender, marital status, location, and be booted off because I'm not the right demographic? Stop "stealing" information from me then! If a 26 year old female with a young family is t the right demographic ASK THAT FIRST!

And last and this put me over the edge. I FINALLY after three days got to finish a survey. Yay! I was thanked for completing the survey. No mention of credits though then I get sent to this page.

And surprise surprise I wasn't credited the 60 swag bucks!!!

I'm fine with answering some questions and having it be hit or miss! But this has been bull crap the last few days. And I'm annoyed.

End rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Target

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I feel your pain.

The other day I had a survey where I went through the cycle of answering the qualifying questions - and then actually got the survey, yay! I spent about 10 minutes answering questions about makeup and skin care brands that I knew and used - only to get a screen saying I didn't qualify. The questions I answered were enough for a marketing company to establish buying habits.

I rarely even attempt surveys. I maybe earn 20 swagbucks a day.

Mind you I've been very wary of them since my first account was banned, because I apparently used some sort of software to watch videos (I was pretty livid about that, as I had spent almost 2 hours playing their stupid videos to reach a goal). Although I did learn they have a LOT of BBB complaints against them.
    Angela273, macw1960 and samm07 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I feel your pain.

The other day I had a survey where I went through the cycle of answering the qualifying questions - and then actually got the survey, yay! I spent about 10 minutes answering questions about makeup and skin care brands that I knew and used - only to get a screen saying I didn't qualify. The questions I answered were enough for a marketing company to establish buying habits.

Mind you I've been very wary of them since my first account was banned, because I apparently used some sort of software to watch videos (I was pretty livid about that, as I had spent almost 2 hours playing their stupid videos to reach a goal). Although I did learn they have a LOT of BBB complaints against them.
    I've had that happen to me too. Often actually saying I qualify to be booted off 20 minutes into a lengthy survey 😡 I think I'll close my account. I feel like they are stealing marketing research from me in a shady way. It's annoying.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by luckbealady View Post
    I feel your pain.

I did not know about the Better Business Bureau complaints. That's not good.
    macw1960, samm07 and agarla like this.

Thread Information