Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By Davelikes2save
  • 2 Post By samm07
  • 3 Post By toronto166

Thread: Printable coupon acceptance?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I'm feeling the need to step my game up a bit. So I was looking through the printables and was going to add those into my "Arsenal" this week haha. But I'm curious how accepting stores are? Specifically Walmart and super store? Can you let me know your experiences at different stores? I'm in the Durham region area. I just don't really want to waste ink and time. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple, Walmart

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

In my experience I haven't had any issues using printable coupons at RCSS (including the Ajax store) or Walmart, Freshco, No Frills, Loblaws in Pickering. I find Sobey's and SDM scrutinize the coupons the most. As long as the coupon is printed from a reputable site, you should be okay. Coupons must clearly show an expiry date, "internet coupon", etc. I've printed colour and black & white. You'll read (some posts) that people receive more hesititation from cashiers if in b&w, however, the goal in printing is to save money, so I would stick with b&w. Happy saving!
    samm07, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    In my experience I haven't had any issues using printable coupons at RCSS (including the Ajax store) or Walmart, Freshco, No Frills, Loblaws in Pickering. I find Sobey's and SDM scrutinize the coupons the most. As long as the coupon is printed from a reputable site, you should be okay. Coupons must clearly show an expiry date, "internet coupon", etc. I've printed colour and black & white. You'll read (some posts) that people receive more hesititation from cashiers if in b&w, however, the goal in printing is to save money, so I would stick with b&w. Happy saving!
    Thanks for the response. I suppose the worst that will happen is I'm told no
    toronto166 and Davelikes2save like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have no issues at all at Walmart.
    samm07, dededi and Davelikes2save like this.

Thread Information