User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Coupon hogs

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to rcss yesterday smart source rep was adding new coupons to the coupon zone. So I grabbed 6 $1 garnier, 2 $2 scrubbing bubbles 4 Reece's mix a couple other random coupons I can't remember. Went back today because my rcss is now price matching valu-mart so went in for raspberries and a scrubbing bubbles as I got another co51 offer. Thought I would pick a couple more scrubbing bubbles coupons as I keep getting offers. Gone..all gone in 24 hours 2 full tear pads were gone, along with 2 full tear pads of garnier, 2 full tear pads of Reece's mix, 2 full tear pads of bic soleil razors. Ugh... No wonder the board has Been 2/3 empty for months seems like people are coming in and taking full tear pads. Please let's have some coupon etiquette take what you need and a few to trade and let others have a chance to save.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Smart Source
    Tweets77, Ciel, seylz_gurl and 8 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you were in the right place at the right time when they were filling the board. lucky you. syndi
    Ciel, Valerey, scouponer and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes, that can be frustrating. I often wonder how many of them end up in the garbage when one person takes too many.
    Ciel, lilo0003, innaor and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    yes, that can be frustrating. I often wonder how many of them end up in the garbage when one person takes too many.
    Yeah, they can't use them all and they go expired
    Ciel, SavvyLady, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

As long as people can trade coupons for gift cards and sell coupons on ebay, there will always be people that will take whole pads.
    Thumpersmom, Ciel, agarla and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-yes makes me very mad I have couponed for 30 some odd years and I only take a few -so I went into fortinos yesterday yep no 1.00 windex ones a few spots were all empty -really who is taking whole pads and being so darn greedy -if I ever see someone doing that I may say something -ugggg
    -and I really wanted a few of the bic soliel -only razor hubby uses
    Last edited by coupon girl; Mon, May 2nd, 2016 at 06:46 AM.
    scouponer and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I agree with everyone, but sometimes I take a little extra and I usually feel guilty! I always check the expiry date, if it's expiring in 2 weeks - month I take one or two, I won't need more than that, if it's expiring in 6 months I take a little extra. I give to my daughter, mom etc. Since I hate wasting coupons, if I do have extra and it's near the expiry date I always leave them with the coupons at the front of the store, or with the product, this way everyone can save.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I would be upset too, that $2 Scrubbing Bubbles coupon would have been a very nice one, especially with a point offer and the $3 CO51 cashback.
    scouponer likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did find the scrubbing bubbles at no frills on Friday...took a few but the windex one haven't seen anywhere. Would like a couple of those. Search continues. Fingers crossed. On a sad note loblaws coupon board which has had some different coupons than rcss had about 2 coupons on their boards. I have a feeling that they are getting rid of the coupon boards. Our other loblaws got rid of coupon boards when they renovated. The store is beautiful and near the university so always a lot of students, but the prices are crazy. Only go in to look at clearance and for the odd sale.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Did find the scrubbing bubbles at no frills on Friday...took a few but the windex one haven't seen anywhere. Would like a couple of those. Search continues. Fingers crossed. On a sad note loblaws coupon board which has had some different coupons than rcss had about 2 coupons on their boards. I have a feeling that they are getting rid of the coupon boards. Our other loblaws got rid of coupon boards when they renovated. The store is beautiful and near the university so always a lot of students, but the prices are crazy. Only go in to look at clearance and for the odd sale.

We won't have coupons in Canada for much longer, as soon as Trudeau runs to the nearest TV camera on the hottest day in July to declare COUPONS ARE THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING (called Climate Change when it's cold in winter).

A declaration of war on coupons will follow; COUPON-USERS will be branded as terrorists.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Is'n it the same coupon than is good on any windex, scrubbing bubbles, glade and ziploc product

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by moneytalks View Post
    We won't have coupons in Canada for much longer, as soon as Trudeau runs to the nearest TV camera on the hottest day in July to declare COUPONS ARE THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING (called Climate Change when it's cold in winter).

A declaration of war on coupons will follow; COUPON-USERS will be branded as terrorists.
    I googled and guess what I found.

http://www.liberal.ca/get-your-10-of...eral-boutique/
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

If you need the coupons there a lots of people on this site that have multiples of these coupons.
    As long as you are not too principled to ask how they were harvested them, you should get what you need.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Is'n it the same coupon than is good on any windex, scrubbing bubbles, glade and ziploc product
    No there is a $2 scrubbing bubbles coupon, there is the $1 windex, scrubbing bubbles, glade and ziplock coupon. I want that one for ziploc. Don't hold out much hope for that one

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

No there is a $2 scrubbing bubbles coupon, there is the $1 windex, scrubbing bubbles, glade and ziplock coupon. I want that one for ziploc. Don't hold out much hope for that one
    Found at RCSS last week also yesterday some one said it was found at Canadian tire and today I got a few there also

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information