User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Real Canadian Superstore (ON, gta) April 29 - May 5, limited NO TAX SATURDAY

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Cyn . I have been waiting to get a good price on the ML bacon so I can use up my coupons.
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks for posting more bacon for me to donate have a Pc offer and coupons it will be like almost Free also will get to have the natural weiners from No frills free so a great shop to donate because my family does not eat these kind of food
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Thanks Cynn!!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Asked in another thread, but maybe it's better answered here; does anyone ever see the schneiders pepperettes on sale lower than $7 or is that about the lowest they go?
    Ciel likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    As for bacon I probably still have some Smithfield from February but have eaten some country naturals and maple leaf and still have tons I'm not worried about it not getting eaten in time 8ts all good in moderation right.
    One pk a week of so
    Bacon wrapped asparagus bacon wrapped scallops bacon wrapped chicken the posdiblities are endless
    Or of course bacon bits for your cesars salad I'm thinking it will be gone by end of summer easily especially once the coupons are dare I say expired

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    @Anna_Michele, I just got hungry reading that...yum! I was just thinking to myself, do I really need any more bacon? The answer of course was YES! My older son just left to go to a friends cottage for a few days and I stocked him up with bacon, Oktoberfest sausage and hot dogs...all bought in the quest for more bacon & coupons. And I'm sure there will be more cottage visits so good to have these items in the freezer. I'll be looking to take advantage of all the Maple Leaf and Schneiders deals between SuperStore and No Frills.
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Oh I am so jealous! The very multivitamin drink mix I want is $5.01 cheaper at RCSS than at Fortinos (but not in stock here) and it has 1000 PC Plus points attached to the purchase.
    Really good no-tax offer for Saturday esp. on Garden Centre and Joe Fresh Apparel!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wandress433 View Post
    Asked in another thread, but maybe it's better answered here; does anyone ever see the schneiders pepperettes on sale lower than $7 or is that about the lowest they go?
    That is the best price I find out west. I am holding over a Pc point offer(300/$2) in hopes they have the same price for AB

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Wandress433 View Post
    I bought them at RCSS for $6.00 about a month ago. They also go on sale at SDM for $5.99 - $6.99 so, if you can combine that price with an Optimum offer, that works out to be a good deal.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for posting, cyn!
    Ciel likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information