User Tag List

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By EvilTofu
  • 2 Post By anisa
  • 4 Post By freefreefree

Thread: Free money from TD if you live in Fort McMurray

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My brother's girlfriend works for TD, she said you can just call them up and say you need money and they will give you money in which you don't need to pay back. You just have to live near Fort Mcmurray and a TD customer. You don't even require any proof. It's free money for the taking.

She has authorized up to $300 since. That's just because no one has asked for more. Most people call in to ask for $100. I suspect you could get $500 or even more if you ask.

I personally find it unjust that they would force communism on other customers, externalized the risk to them unknowingly. But if you are in need, it is a good option. I also find it uncool that they don't publicize it, so even people in need might not be taking advantage. So if you know someone who can use a few hundred, tell them!

If you are a TD customer and you find it unfair, you should call them up and argue. Even if you are not in the area, you might still be able to hustle a better deal with your account, get some money for your personal misfortune. Just say how you find it unfair that they are imposing involuntary communism on you.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Communism? They aren't our govt, they are financial investors.

If they want to help customers in need, it is entirely up to them. If a grocery store hands out food, is that wrong?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    princessjen and ishyx0x like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for the post, good for informing anyone who lives in that area. Those in Fort McMurry do need some help, so let them have it.
    anisa, princessjen, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Thread Information