User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By paylessgetmore
  • 1 Post By maple7

Thread: Is maxwell coffee considered food or snack?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, May 21st, 2016
    I checked my optimum account this morning and noticed 10 new offers (for today only)

1 is 3000 points wus $10 or more on food or snacks (oh my god! Long time no see of this offer )
    2 is 3000 points for any maxwell regular coffee (150-200g $2.99 2 day sale starting tomorrow)

want to combine these 2 together this evening Doable? TIA
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    lecale likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Nice offers!
    According to me it should work - food and snacks accounts for pretty much all edible items SDM sells.
    But I think you'll only get the 3k Maxwell coffee points only once, no matter how many coffees you buy.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I buy Maxwell House Instant as food all the time, it works. Double-check your offer because they have separate offers for the instant and the canned grounds. I've never been offered more than 1,250 on the instant. The offers will combine and the Maxwell House bonus works 1X.

ETA: you wrote 150-200g and that's the instant. Awesome offer!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I buy Maxwell House Instant as food all the time, it works. Double-check your offer because they have separate offers for the instant and the canned grounds. I've never been offered more than 1,250 on the instant. The offers will combine and the Maxwell House bonus works 1X.

ETA: you wrote 150-200g and that's the instant. Awesome offer!
    The 150-20g is the one that is on sale this weekend. @paylessgetmore's offer is for any regular Maxwell coffee
    I think it should still work. The offer doesn't specify instant or ground coffee...
    Last edited by d.ot; Fri, May 20th, 2016 at 11:04 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes, it will work, however I believe you will get the weekly price, not the two day sale price on the instant coffee, so $3.79. Pretty sure, just check at the scanner.

Also, might want to double check offer fineprint that it isn't on any maxwell "ground" coffee, I'm pretty sure you are correct, just don't want to mislead you and say it will work.
    annedougherty likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    The 150-20g is the one that is on sale this weekend. @paylessgetmore's offer is for any regular Maxwell coffee
    I think it should still work. The offer doesn't specify instant or ground coffee...
    No there is an offer for instant and an offer for ground and they are not interchangeable.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    No there is an offer for instant and an offer for ground and they are not interchangeable.
    I see, so in this case only the 3k for food and snack would apply. The Maxwell coupon wouldn't work on the instant coffee...too bad 6k in points would have been a great shop!

Thread Information