User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (May 26 - June 1)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Hey @maple7 , your tip about Food Basics having mini-bowls helped me out a lot last time. Today, Food Basics was out of stock of the 'minis'. Did you see mini's at Freshco?
    No minis at Freshco, I've seen them a couple of other places though, I believe it was RCSS and another one. I couldn't find them at RCSS at all today, it was really busy so I didn't bother to ask anyone where the stand went. I'm sure it was there though. Other place may have been Sobeys???

Hopefully someone can answer?????????????????????????
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    There were two different kinds. The $4.99 one was the rubs in the jars. The $3.99 ones were the spice in the plastic shakers. You don't want to shop at mine. Small and doesn't carry a lot, most things are way higher in regular price than other prices I see on here! @amira84 @morningrose lol my DH also said no more Draino or Scrub Bub! But we do actually go through it!
    I'll check again, I'm shopping Sobey's 15x airmile promo tomorrow and it would be great to get a couple more. I actually like my Sobeys, but it's like shopping at Shoppers, I only buy things there when it's a good deal. For example, we go through a lot of basil. I can buy a big bag of fresh basil there for $1.99, same price as everyone else has little packages.

I need Drano, I was out before the checkout51 deals, scrubbing bubbles I'm probably good for two years. I guess I'd rather fix the drain than clean the bathroom lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    I want more scrubby dubby and drano. I guess i will have to bribe him to let me go to walmart again this week.

I really feel like i have been house arrested and I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. TO. GO. OUT..
    Take it as a compliment, he wants you home

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@maple7 wow. my hubby needs to learn a thing or two from your hubby.
    I had a talk with him a few minutes ago. he was very tired and sleepy when he put the ban on me. but now that he took nap and baby was feeling fresh after nap, he happily gave me permission and blessings to go to sdm & Walmart. teeheeee! lol
    @morningrose those $2 coupons were on the rcss coupon board. there were plenty of those coupons. if you want, I can mail a few to you.
    (I AM making some chickne-y tomorrow to keep him happy and cool. and probably will have to buy rasmalai box for him from our rcss). lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The $1.50 coupon (bun/coke) on the walmart site can be used with the dempster's cash back offer this week.
    torontogal12, rockco and maple7 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

lol!

Hey if you go through that much basil, have you thought about getting a basil plant? We have one during the summer. Keep it on the balcony and water it every once in a while. They grow huge and we always have fresh basil. When it starts getting cold we pick the leaves and freeze for winter. You could save a lot of money if you buy that much too!

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    I'll check again, I'm shopping Sobey's 15x airmile promo tomorrow and it would be great to get a couple more. I actually like my Sobeys, but it's like shopping at Shoppers, I only buy things there when it's a good deal. For example, we go through a lot of basil. I can buy a big bag of fresh basil there for $1.99, same price as everyone else has little packages.

I need Drano, I was out before the checkout51 deals, scrubbing bubbles I'm probably good for two years. I guess I'd rather fix the drain than clean the bathroom lol.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the Drano ones today at RCSS, they weren't on the coupon board but in front of the scrubbing bubbles, good for scrubbing bubbles and drano. I'll only use them for Drano as I have other $2 ones that say scrubbing bubbles only.
    which location of RCSS?
    rockco likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No minis at Freshco, I've seen them a couple of other places though, I believe it was RCSS and another one. I couldn't find them at RCSS at all today, it was really busy so I didn't bother to ask anyone where the stand went. I'm sure it was there though. Other place may have been Sobeys???

Hopefully someone can answer?????????????????????????
    Hey @maple7 and @rocko ... I saw the mini bowls yesterday at RCSS. Sometimes they have them near the meat section in a display but yesterday they were on the shelf with all the taco products. I can't recall if No Frills had the minis or reg last time I bought them (and that time they were on the taco shelf too). Agree that last time I was at Freshco they only had the regular size.
    rockco and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ReallySC & @maple7 , all this information is helpful. It's not worth the deal if I spend too much time & gas looking for my desired variety, so you're really saving me lots. Thanks again.

I'll start with the closest specified stores on my driving route and branch out.

Each week, with CO51, it's like a treasure hunt, trying to find product, sale prices & coupons.... and beat the clock so the offers are not sold out. Others must think we're nuts!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@ReallySC & @maple7 , all this information is helpful. It's not worth the deal if I spend too much time & gas looking for my desired variety, so you're really saving me lots. Thanks again.

I'll start with the closest specified stores on my driving route and branch out.

Each week, with CO51, it's like a treasure hunt, trying to find product, sale prices & coupons.... and beat the clock so the offers are not sold out. Others must think we're nuts!
    Frescho does carry the mini bowls got mine this morning. The RCSS that I go too was sold out of there taco bowls yesterday
    rockco, maple7 and ReallySC like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@rockco glad to be of some help (hopefully). Stores of course can vary in different cities so sometimes it is a bit of a gamble. First time I ever saw those Old El Paso bowls was about a year ago in Food Basics and I never saw them again until this year so pleased to see this product available again, with offers!

Treasure hunt ... love the analogy and totally agree. Add in an example where you also get points as well, you've hit the mother lode!
    rockco and maple7 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The Weber seasonings are $3.99 regular price at Sobeys. There is a $1 off coupon on Smartsource and $2 on Checkout 51 so you pay 99 cents
    For those in West, London drug has them at $3.49 while quantities last.
    mrsf1sh and rockco like this.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@rockco , your posts have helped me out so many times!!! The first one I remember was the almond milk varieties last summer, if I remember correctly the place to go was Fortinos, none around me but coincidentally needed to go to Burlington that week. Glad to return the help.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Hey @maple7 and @rocko ... I saw the mini bowls yesterday at RCSS. Sometimes they have them near the meat section in a display but yesterday they were on the shelf with all the taco products. I can't recall if No Frills had the minis or reg last time I bought them (and that time they were on the taco shelf too). Agree that last time I was at Freshco they only had the regular size.
    Thanks @ReallySC , my RCSS used to have them in the stand near the front, they had la grille bbq spices in the same section and Canada Day items. Yesterday the stand wasn't there, tried a couple other places with no luck. I knew I could ask but it was going to take time and effect my shopping plan lol.
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    which location of RCSS?
    The ones I found were a tearpad in the cleaning section. It was mounted on the shelf eye level right in front of the scrubbing bubbles. Both Drano and Scrubbing Bubbles are pictured on the front.
    rockco likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information