User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree182Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (May 26 - June 1)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    Is there a coupon to use with this?
    I also saw lots of these $2 Scrubbing Bubbles coupons at Loblaws coupon zone, just this past weekend. Most of the time, they are not at coupon zone; instead, they are posted where the product is located. Others have reported they found them at No Frills & RCSS.

$2 Scrubbing Bubbles coupon:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411967-...9/#post6620882
    torontogal12 and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    I also saw lots of these $2 Scrubbing Bubbles coupons at Loblaws coupon zone, just this past weekend. Most of the time, they are not at coupon zone; instead, they are posted where the product is located. Others have reported they found them at No Frills & RCSS.

$2 Scrubbing Bubbles coupon:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411967-...9/#post6620882
    rockco and Davetherave like this.
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

my offers suck, I guess perhaps because I rarely upload receipts because I haven't purchased items....
    Davetherave likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Nevermind.. I see it now. Is there a better app than for flyers?!?!
    Which one do you use? I use F l i p p & then SC for the early flyer posts.

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    The wipes sale starts Saturday correct?
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Tip, the Pampers Wipes (tub/tub size refills) in-store sale @ Metro $2.99; it's not in a flyer.
    Thanks.

Also, $3.99 regular price at Longo's still if anyone still has clips left on the Coupgon app.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The Weber seasonings are $3.99 regular price at Sobeys. There is a $1 off coupon on Smartsource and $2 on Checkout 51 so you pay 99 cents
    rockco and maple7 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    The Weber seasonings are $3.99 regular price at Sobeys. There is a $1 off coupon on Smartsource and $2 on Checkout 51 so you pay 99 cents
    This is the sale price for the Weber seasonings at my Sobeys (until today). The regular price is $4.99 if I recall correctly, however sometimes they hold the sale price for 2 or more weeks. Just letting everyone know that the price may vary, I'd rather shop at @torontogal12 's store.
    torontogal12 and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some checkout51 price matchups I found today:

Drano: $3 at Canadian Tire, $2 tearpad coupon
    Scrubbing Bubbles (if you have the offer): $3.48 RCSS with 500 points or $3 Canadian Tire, $2 tearpad coupon
    Pampers Wipes: still $2.99 at Metro as mentioned by @rockco , $3 coupon
    Taco shells: $2.99 Freshco, $3.99 Metro

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Some checkout51 price matchups I found today:

Drano: $3 at Canadian Tire, $2 tearpad coupon
    Scrubbing Bubbles (if you have the offer): $3.48 RCSS with 500 points or $3 Canadian Tire, $2 tearpad coupon
    Pampers Wipes: still $2.99 at Metro as mentioned by @rockco, $3 coupon

Thanks for sharing which store is offering the best price for these products. This week is a very good week for freebies but....hubby grounded me today. He said no more shopping or going out of the house for 1 week atleast.
    Drano, pampers, mobile shop, aveeno, taco shells....oh God! How am I going to survive without going out?
    uanoor, coupondiva, Abby1 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Thanks for sharing which store is offering the best price for these products. This week is a very good week for freebies but....hubby grounded me today. He said no more shopping or going out of the house for 1 week atleast.
    Drano, pampers, mobile shop, aveeno, taco shells....oh God! How am I going to survive without going out?
    Amira,make a good dish for lunch tomorrow so your DH may change regarding this.That happened me for scrubbing bubbles ,I am not allowed to bring them.Lol
    Where did you get $2 Drano tearpad coupons,I have only $1.5 ones I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    agarla, rockco, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey @maple7 , your tip about Food Basics having mini-bowls helped me out a lot last time. Today, Food Basics was out of stock of the 'minis'. Did you see mini's at Freshco?
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stay at home? Seriously wrong with these great deals this week for so many freebies. You gotta shop!
    agarla, amira84 and maple7 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

This is the sale price for the Weber seasonings at my Sobeys (until today). The regular price is $4.99 if I recall correctly, however sometimes they hold the sale price for 2 or more weeks. Just letting everyone know that the price may vary, I'd rather shop at @torontogal12 's store.
    There were two different kinds. The $4.99 one was the rubs in the jars. The $3.99 ones were the spice in the plastic shakers. You don't want to shop at mine. Small and doesn't carry a lot, most things are way higher in regular price than other prices I see on here! @amira84 @morningrose lol my DH also said no more Draino or Scrub Bub! But we do actually go through it!
    agarla, rockco, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I want more scrubby dubby and drano. I guess i will have to bribe him to let me go to walmart again this week.

I really feel like i have been house arrested and I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. TO. GO. OUT..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No guarantees on the best prices. Grounded from shopping lol ... but it's free!!!!! Mine tells me to go!!!! I still remember him driving me to SDM last winter during a snowstorm and a hockey game, he listened the whole way on the radio and stayed in the car outside lol! Never thought I'd ever see that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by morningrose View Post
    Amira,make a good dish for lunch tomorrow so your DH may change regarding this.That happened me for scrubbing bubbles ,I am not allowed to bring them.Lol
    Where did you get $2 Drano tearpad coupons,I have only $1.5 ones I guess.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    I got the Drano ones today at RCSS, they weren't on the coupon board but in front of the scrubbing bubbles, good for scrubbing bubbles and drano. I'll only use them for Drano as I have other $2 ones that say scrubbing bubbles only.
    rockco and amira84 like this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information