User Tag List

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
Like Tree709Likes

Thread: 2016 US Presidental election thread

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

This morning Trump tweeted:
    Why didn't Hillary Clinton announce that she was inappropriately given the debate questions - she secretly used them! Crooked Hillary.
    Oh really? Trump is in the dictionary to illustrate "sore loser".
    Lynn49, walkonby and thriftygranny like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    When Clinton accused Trump of being Putin's puppet, Trump sputtered:

"No puppet! No puppet! You're the puppet! No, you're the puppet!"

Schoolyard-quality shrieks to respond to a serious national security matter.

How presidential is that?

I know!!! My DD and I were cracking up!! Oh and when he sad " wrong! " a few times into his mic, interrupting what Hillary was saying at the time, Again DD and I giggled and we both agreed how dead on Alec Baldwins impression was of Trump on the last SNL show.
    Lynn49, lecale and thriftygranny like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Trump after the debate, looking like a winner

Name:  trump1020.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  275.2 KB
    anisa, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Missing Obama already. Choice between a raving egoist and someone who thinks they are above the law.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Thu, Oct 20th, 2016 at 03:31 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Palin:Trump should give "no quarter to election cheaters"

In a Facebook rant about the debate, Palin attacked the media for criticizing Trump for saying he will keep the country “in suspense” when it comes to accepting the final election results.
    You see, Palin believes that Trump shouldn’t accept any election results unless he’s 100% sure that there isn’t any “cheating” at the polls, just as he should have never signed a pledge to support the Republican nominee for president unless he received fair treatment from the party as a whole.
    “When Trump is pressed on this, it harkens back to all the GOP primary candidates who screamed at Trump to support the Republican nominee – no matter what – and Trump initially responded that he could, depending on fair treatment,” she writes. “That is WISE and INSIGHTFUL! Trump got screwed in that deal when he eventually pledged to support the nominee and then some of his fellow candidates turned tail and refused to reciprocate when Trump won.”'

She then went on to say that Trump actually did America a service by alerting us all that Democrats were trying to swindle the country out of an election that should be Trump’s.
    “Trump gave potential cheaters fair warning that we’ll not give them any quarter,” she said. “We’ll hold them accountable. They’d better be on their toes. Cheaters will not win. Of course Trump will accept the legitimate outcome of a legitimate election! What the heck is so hard to understand about that?”
    What’s “hard to understand” about it is that several secretaries of state — including Republicans in swing states — have said there is no way that the election is being “rigged” against Donald Trump, no matter how many times he says that it is. And given that Republicans are actually in charge of elections in key states such as Ohio, Florida, Iowa and North Carolina, it’s hard to see how Trump could possibly lose the election due to supposed voter fraud.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Court forces Ohio to allow millions of illegally purged voters back on the rolls

Donald Trump is semi-right: this election might be rigged. However, this election is rigged against the people, not him.

Take a look at Ohio, a key battleground state in the never-ending 2016 election. After purging more than two million voters from the roles, a high court smacked down Republican Secretary of State John Hustad for violating the National Voter Registration Act.

Hustad’s purge, which included some dead people and those who moved out of state, also included those who moved in the same county and those who have not voted in past elections (at least since 2011). Those who were purged were overwhelmingly black, low-income and Democratic voters. A Reuters investigation found that in the state’s major cities (Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati) the voters in Democratic-leaning neighborhoods and precincts were illegally purged at twice the rate as in Republican.
    So, on Wednesday night, while everyone was watching the final presidential debate (in which Trump again claimed the election is rigged against him), the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, at the behest of Republican appointee Judge George C. Smith, ordered the voters — save the dead and moved — back onto the rolls immediately and have their voting rights restored.
    Judge Smith accused Hustad of voter disenfranchisement, writing:
    If those who were unlawfully removed from the voter rolls are not allowed to vote, then the Secretary of State is continuing to to disenfranchise voters in violation of federal law.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

DNC Sorry after campaign bus dumps sewage in Georgia

The Democratic National Committee has apologized after one of its campaign buses was spotted dumping raw sewage along a road outside Atlanta.
    News outlets report a Lawrenceville auto shop employee alerted police Tuesday morning after witnessing the sewage getting dumped into a storm drain. The bus, which bears the slogan “Forward Together” and features the likenesses of presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and running mate Tim Kaine, was in town for an early voting event.
    Mike Robins, manager of a nearby business, took several photos of the tour bus dumping the waste into the storm drain.
    “It’s just wrong,” Robins told CBS Atlanta affiliate WGCL-TV. “I don’t care who you are. I don’t care if you’re Hillary Clinton. I don’t care if you’re Donald Trump. I don’t care who you are, you don’t dump human waste down a storm drain.”

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trump after the debate, looking like a winner

Name:  trump1020.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  275.2 KB
    So sad not to be moving into the White House. CAN you imagine this gaggle living there??!!!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Trump booed as he calls Clinton "corrupt" at bipartisan dinner

If Donald Trump’s campaign has been defined by going where no candidate has gone before, on Thursday the real estate mogul went even further: getting himself roundly booed at a Catholic charity dinner that is usually a moment of bipartisan good cheer in the presidential race. The Republican nominee encountered a chilly reception at the Alfred E Smith dinner, an annual Catholic fundraiser for needy children in New York City, where Hillary Clinton was also in attendance.
    Presidential candidates have long traditionally addressed the white-tie affair, roasting themselves while throwing in a few good-humoured jabs at their opponents.
    At first Trump did earn some laughs with his speech inside the famed Waldorf Astoria Hotel. But it quickly deterioriated into an attack on Clinton that prompted jeers from the audience and shouts for him to stop speaking.

“Hillary believes it’s vital to deceive the people by having one public policy and a totally different policy in private,” Trump said, invoking the emails of her campaign chairman John Podesta that were illegally hacked and published on the website WikiLeaks.
    “That’s okay,” Trump responded to the audible boos that followed.
    “I don’t know who they’re angry at, Hillary, you or I?”
    “You!” a voice cried out from the crowd.
    Trump pressed on, standing at a podium a few feet away from the Archbishop of New York, Timothy Dolan, who served as the evening’s host.
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Fri, Oct 21st, 2016 at 12:06 AM. Reason: tidying my quote
    Lynn49 and lecale like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Clinton's best line: "Donald really is as healthy as a horse. You know, the one Vladimir Putin rides around on."

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Clinton's best line: "Donald really is as healthy as a horse. You know, the one Vladimir Putin rides around on."
    I was only able to see a few snippets of that dinner that various news channels played BUT obviously Donald did not " get it ". This was supposed to a lighthearted, poke a little fun at each other dinner, also poke a little fun at yourself too, all for charity, but most of Donald's comments were not even jokes, as in a light jab, his were knock out punches, just mean comments directed at Hillary.
    Everybody sing along!! " one of these things is not like the other, one of these things just DOESN'T belong!! "
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Go, Hillary!

Madonna Offers Oral Sex for Hillary Clinton Voters

http://fizzxo.com/madonna-offers-oral-sex-hillary-clinton-voters/

http://www.thewrap.com/madonna-oral-...n-amy-schumer/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Oh for heaven's sake Madonna get over yourself. Not helpful, didn't think this election could get more circus like but it seems to be a never ending bag of fun.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Sat, Oct 22nd, 2016 at 01:48 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, Poirot and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I would think that would just make them vote for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

Madonna Offers Oral Sex for Hillary Clinton Voters
    Lynn49 and thriftygranny like this.

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread Information