User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 89
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (June 2 - 8)

  1. #46
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,293
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mollyh View Post
    7.49 for the cans and 3.96 for the ant traps at rexall until June 2.

    Shoppers reg price is 5.99 for the ant traps and 8.99 for the spray cans.

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Just wanted to say thanks for posting this! Saw your post before I headed out to run errands, so I went to Rexall and picked up the ant traps They were slightly cheaper at my Rexall for $3.74.

  2. #47
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,293
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Fortinos also has the Garnier Whole Blends on for $4.49 until today.

    I picked mine up there instead since I won't get to Walmart until Monday probably & I feel like the offer could be sold out by then.

  3. #48
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    866
    Likes Received
    2236
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    Fortinos also has the Garnier Whole Blends on for $4.49 until today.

    I picked mine up there instead since I won't get to Walmart until Monday probably & I feel like the offer could be sold out by then.
    They're on sale for $3.99 at SDM until tomorrow.

  4. #49
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    171
    Likes Received
    65
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Happy with my scrubbing bubbles and drano purchases this week. $3 each at Canadian Tire then used $2 off coupon on each from the tear away pad at the end of the aisle. Paid $2.98 and will get $5 back yay

  5. #50
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,891
    Likes Received
    11248
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Get FREE Hellmann's Carefully Crafted Mayonnaise.

    Fortino's sale $2.99 - $2 CO51 - $1 tearpad coupon
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411967-...5/#post6608550

    I found the coupons @ Sobeys, Loblaws, Fortinos and RCSS.
    couponlady, hcao and Ladybug2011 like this.

  6. #51
    Smart Canuck Ladybug2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,948
    Likes Received
    3808
    Trading Score
    195 (100%)




    I have an offer for $2 off All Bran cereal. Does anyone know if it is on sale anywhere. TIA.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

    My Trade and Wish List

    Looking to join ebates.ca, please click link to use my referral:
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Nkb7hHZodiU%3D

  7. #52
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,742
    Likes Received
    4219
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Are there any printable coupons for Drano?
    No tear pads to the found in my region
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

  8. #53
    Loves codes of all kinds hogama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    4,443
    Likes Received
    2084
    Trading Score
    196 (100%)




    Thanks for all the advice!!

  9. #54
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    146
    Likes Received
    137
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by avocado300 View Post
    Happy with my scrubbing bubbles and drano purchases this week. $3 each at Canadian Tire then used $2 off coupon on each from the tear away pad at the end of the aisle. Paid $2.98 and will get $5 back yay
    where r u? which location of canadian tire did you pick up?

  10. #55
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    171
    Likes Received
    65
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    where r u? which location of canadian tire did you pick up?
    I'm in Victoria, BC. I went to the Shelbourne location but I found coupons on Douglas location too.

  11. #56
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    446
    Likes Received
    632
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Get FREE Hellmann's Carefully Crafted Mayonnaise.

    Fortino's sale $2.99 - $2 CO51 - $1 tearpad coupon
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411967-...5/#post6608550

    I found the coupons @ Sobeys, Loblaws, Fortinos and RCSS.
    Is the Carefully Crafted variety included in the sale, do you know?

  12. #57
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,293
    Likes Received
    3250
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I have an offer for $2 off All Bran cereal. Does anyone know if it is on sale anywhere. TIA.
    $3.99 at Rexall

  13. #58
    Senior Canuck GracieAnne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    925
    Likes Received
    2035
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I have an offer for $2 off All Bran cereal. Does anyone know if it is on sale anywhere. TIA.
    I saw it for $2.99 at Freshco yesterday.

  14. #59
    Wise Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,001
    Likes Received
    1402
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)




    Red Raid can at SDM was reg. price for $8.99.
    torontogal12 likes this.


  15. #60
    Wise Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,001
    Likes Received
    1402
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)




    ...


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •