User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AddyB

Thread: Best nail growth / strengthening treatment(s)!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HEY!

I am looking to strengthen my nails and help them to grow faster. Generally, my nails are fairly strong, and do not give me many problems, but I find myself breaking them once they get to a lovely length that I prefer (not very long, really, just enough to impede my typing, lol) so I am looking for an all-in-one nail treatment, the brush-on type in 'nail polish' format, that gives you results without giving the pocketbook a sound thrashing.

I am waiting for something to go on sale along the lines of Witchcraft or even Sally Hansen, but in the case of the latter choice, MY GOSH, is there ever a wide array of choices!

What has worked best for you? Short of drinking gelatin, old school style
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi!

I tried this once (not for too long) but it seemed to work well for me. You can try getting Vitamin E capsules from any drugstore. You simply puncture a capsule with a pin, and the oil will ooze out. Gently rub the oil on your cuticles once a week. It really helps with dry skin around your nails too!

I hope it works for you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have done the same as Jasleen but I bought my vit E oil off amazon, uk. You might be able to find some in a health food store maybe but it does help strengthen the nail and it is great for the cuticles. I also drink artemisia annua (Qing Hoa) tea, also off amazon, uk.
    PageTurner likes this.

Thread Information