User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Extremely damaged hair help!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone!!! I have extremely damaged hair and I am very tired from looking up for good hair repair products shampoos and conditioners. I have bleached my black dyed hair to dye it auburn. Now more the a year have passed from the time I dyed my hair auburn. I still have very damaged hair. Please help me to find a good natural shampoo and conditioner. Please recommend me a good hair repair product (can be a salon brand). Thanks!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    ticul, bullet tooth and dededi like this.
    Smile!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi, a good diet can help you out. Hair is made of protein so I would recommend to include more of that in your meals.

As for hair products, I don't use anything fancy so I hope someone else can help you with that!
    ticul and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My hair is fully repaired up to my ears, but the rest is a problem. I went to the stylist to bleach my hair, but she did not apply bleach correctly half of my hair was white and half black. I used 6 boxes of Garnier bleach to do it myself.
    Smile!

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Buy a jar of hair cholesterol and saturate your hair with it. Tie a grocery bag over it or throw on a shower cap and leave it on overnight and rinse out in the morning.
    Tweets77, ticul, JDI007 and 2 others like this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should try natural products or Moroccan Oil products
    ticul, terry2144 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Moroccan oil is amazing, and use heat on it as little as possible. If you have to use heat on it invest in a good heat protect from a salon or beauty store, don't use the drugstore ones.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

Also a good shampoo/conditionner is L'Oreal hair expertise Color Radiance, the red bottle. You can also use their hair trement too as it is also a great product. I have been using this now for 1 year and wish I had found this before. Not too expensive and it works miracle. Hope this can help you.......................
    TooCouponCrazy and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the store recently and bought Nexxus therappe shampoo and conditioner along with Pantene damage repair vial. I have tried it and I like the results. I wash my hair every other day and use Pantene damage repair vial once a week. It works so far. My hair become more moisturized and shiny. Is L'Oreal hair expertise Color Radiance shampoo and conditioner really good? I have never used it. Will try it after finishing my Nexxus shampoo and conditioner!
    dededi likes this.
    Smile!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Joico KPAK protein conditioner is the best. It lasts a long time too and you only need to use it when you see damaged hair. Can get it at a beauty supplier or salon
    JDI007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone!!
    dededi likes this.
    Smile!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pro Naturals Hair Repair System! This line of hair care is amazing and uses Moroccan Argan Oil to repair, protect and nourish hair. I have been using it for a few months now and my hair has never looked better, even my stylist is amazed at the condition of my hair considering I heat style it almost daily
    dededi and AddyB like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I cannot recommend any special shampoo/conditioner, but coconut oil is a saviour for damaged hair. You can buy virgin coconut oil on most grocery/health store (I found bulk barn to be cheapest). Heat and melt it in the microwave. Message lukewarm oil on you scalp very well and also in your hair. Keep it overnight and shampoo+condition in the morning (keep at least 2 hours if you cannot keep it overnight). If you can do it for 1 or 2 times a week, should really notice the difference in few weeks.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sam0909 View Post
    Pro Naturals Hair Repair System! This line of hair care is amazing and uses Moroccan Argan Oil to repair, protect and nourish hair. I have been using it for a few months now and my hair has never looked better, even my stylist is amazed at the condition of my hair considering I heat style it almost daily
    Nata don't know if you have managed to restore your hair. I agree with Sam0909 - I started using Pro Naturals Hair Repair System alongside my everyday Australian Tea Tree Shampoo & Conditioner in December 2014 when my hair was brittle and lost it's shine as I was under a great deal of stress. My hair no longer has split ends, it is very shiny and easy to manage.
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I would suggest you to stick with Nexxus shampoo and conditioner as it is best to restore damaged hair. also use pure coconut hair oil , leave it overnight or alternately for 2 hours to condition your hair [ do this only if you do not have oily scalp, if you do then avoid coconut oil]

Quote Originally Posted by Nata View Post
    I went to the store recently and bought Nexxus therappe shampoo and conditioner along with Pantene damage repair vial. I have tried it and I like the results. I wash my hair every other day and use Pantene damage repair vial once a week. It works so far. My hair become more moisturized and shiny. Is L'Oreal hair expertise Color Radiance shampoo and conditioner really good? I have never used it. Will try it after finishing my Nexxus shampoo and conditioner!
    amira84 and dededi like this.
    Earn Giftcards or paypal money by searching the web, shopping online, watching videos, playing games and answering surveys with Swagbucks

PTC Site that really works Join Clixsense now !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You should try using some oils I guess,. Moroccan oil is good, or the Saryna Key repair oil for damaged hair.
    dededi likes this.
    Matcha Tea Girl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information