• 2 Post By ReallySC
  • 1 Post By doubloonie
  • 2 Post By ReallySC

Thread: Shoppers Sale: Ombrelle $12.99 Less $3 CPN & $3 Zweet

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Wed, Jun 22nd, 2016
    Ombrelle is on sale $12.99 (select varieties) at Shoppers to June 17, 2016. Zweet currently offers $3 cashback, limit 3 and there was previously a $3 printable coupon from save.ca/walmart.ca (no longer available).

Name:  Ombrelle.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  10.5 KB

If you didn't previously print the $3 coupon, also obtain a printable coupon per @Silvermika 's post:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/416289-...6/#post6643429

I prefer to price match at Walmart for a wider selection of Ombrelle products.

Of course, if you're purchasing at Shoppers, be sure to combine with personal Optimum offers to maximize your savings.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Websaver, Pharmaprix, Save.ca Coupons
    Last edited by rockco; Sun, Jun 12th, 2016 at 02:56 AM.
    Paapu, Shwa Girl, maple7 and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Ombrelle is on sale $12.99 (select varieties) at Shoppers to June 17, 2016. Zweet currently offers $3 cashback, limit 3 and there was previously a $3 printable coupon from save.ca/walmart.ca (no longer available).

Name:  Ombrelle.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  10.5 KB

If you didn't previously print the $3 coupon, also obtain a printable coupon per @Silvermika 's post:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/416289-...6/#post6643429

I prefer to price match at Walmart for a wider selection of Ombrelle products.

Of course, if you're purchasing at Shoppers, be sure to combine with personal Optimum offers to maximize your savings.
    fyi...I found $3 Ombrelle manufacturer's coupons in SDM on Friday (on a special product stand).
    Paapu, Shwa Girl, rockco and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

rockco and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Also some found some $5 peelies on some ombrelle products at SMD + a sign on the shelf that says get 4000 optimum points wub 2 ombrelle products
    Last edited by doubloonie; Sun, Jun 12th, 2016 at 09:20 PM.
    rockco, ReallySC and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by doubloonie View Post
    Also some found some $5 peelies on some ombrelle products at SMD + a sign on the shelf that says get 4000 optimum points wub 2 ombrelle products
    Yes I lucked out finding some with $5 mgr stickers but they did not qualify for the bonus points. The optimum offer isn't very clear as to what products qualify :-(
    rockco and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Manager stickers or manufacturer peelies? The ones I saw and used were manufacturer peelies and I did get the bonus points. It's true though. It's not very clear which products qualify!
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by doubloonie View Post
    Manager stickers or manufacturer peelies? The ones I saw and used were manufacturer peelies and I did get the bonus points. It's true though. It's not very clear which products qualify!
    The ones I got had the managers stickers ($5), usually used when short expiry. These ones though were 12/2016 expiry so lots of time left. They were the Face ones/SPF 45 not the Complete so I'm assuming not part of the eligible products. Can't complain though as they let me use the Manufacturer coupon ($3) as well
    carlyincanada and dededi like this.

Thread Information