Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ciel
  • 1 Post By EvilTofu
  • 1 Post By seylz_gurl

Thread: Fancy top / blouse

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What store do you find a good selection of fancy/dressy tops or blouses? is it the Bay or somewhere else? Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: The Bay

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

White House Black Market might be a good bet if you can deal with their prices. The store deals in mostly black and white apparel. Some teal green is shown in their summer pieces.
    seylz_gurl likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I suggest ASOS. They offer free worldwide shipping, free return and ebates. The only downside is that it often takes 2 weeks for delivery. I've just bought this dress from ASOS, very happy with the purchase. They sell many fancy-looking dresses under $100.

The Bay is hit and miss. They carry nice exclusive brands, such as IMNYC but they also sell a lot of low quality brands like Dorothy Perkins. D.P. is total crap. Falling apart as you're walking away from the store.

If you mean expensive when you say fancy, you might want to check out Holt Renfrew.
    dededi likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilTofu View Post
    I suggest ASOS. They offer free worldwide shipping, free return and ebates. The only downside is that it often takes 2 weeks for delivery. I've just bought this dress from ASOS, very happy with the purchase. They sell many fancy-looking dresses under $100.

The Bay is hit and miss. They carry nice exclusive brands, such as IMNYC but they also sell a lot of low quality brands like Dorothy Perkins. D.P. is total crap. Falling apart as you're walking away from the store.

If you mean expensive when you say fancy, you might want to check out Holt Renfrew.
    I didn't know Dotty P was still a brand..I used to buy that in the 1980's...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

White House Black Market as mentioned is good choice for dress clothes and they also have good sales once in awhile if you hit it right. The Bay can be pricey but has nice things. Banana Republic is a good choice too.
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information