User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Help needed for Physicians Formula rebates!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone,

I have never dont these PF rebates but I want to do it now. Purpose of doing these MIRs is to collect optimum points for free. So, is there anyone who can explain the whole process here. I went to PF website and saw that we need to download the forms for rebates but then we need only those products with the peelies still on. Its very confusing for me right now. Plz help.

I also want to ask if these products are REALLY free or not? Plz keep in mind that I am one of those people who think that spending $10 on something to get $10 back in rebates is actually considered free item.

Any help will be appreciated with lots of likes and reps on your posts. Lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Abby1 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

I just did my first PF rebate the other day. Figured it was about time I got into them too. I did the organic mascara one.

I found these posts from rocko really helpful:

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/104615-...1/#post6528314

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/104615-...1/#post6525538

I didn't find the mascara to be free. I bought it during the 30% off sale (haven't seen the 40% off sales in awhile at either SDM or Rexall), and it was $11.99, so, $13.55 after tax. With the $6 rebate I figured it was a cheap way to try a new mascara.

Interested in discovering if any of the other rebates would be free or not, or if any are a good deal with a sale. I noticed that most of the products at SDM had the pink rebate stickers on them still.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awww. This is not completely free. I thought these things would have costs us less than $2-$3 after MIRs.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Wait till they go 40% off and use your 8,000 wus $30 personalized offer ( obvious stars have to align, and they have for me ....)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    Awww. This is not completely free. I thought these things would have costs us less than $2-$3 after MIRs.
    Abby1, agarla and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cata is correct, one year I got them in clearance with the rebates still on them so I made money. Last year they were 40% and I believe it was either a redemption plus the rebates, so again they were free. This year I saw them for 30% off some things were $13.99 less $9.00 rebate, but I got 12,000 pts when you spend $50.00 so, I got 15.00 from points plus $28.00 in rebates, so $43.00 back that was free to me, since I bought other things to get to the 50.00 mark.. Hope that helps,
    Abby1, Cata and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just adding to above:

I have submitted a few times for multiple offers with one receipt. I made sure the codes were clearly visible (front of envelope and back). I received rebate cheques at different times, I guessed that it went from one person's inbox to the next, but they have never missed any.

Do you have a personal offer this week? Just guessing lol. I have a 15x personal offer which I'm considering using Friday night if the stars align and there is a promo next week and I have a half decent Friday offer. When I bought before I bought at 40% off plus point promo.

Last point, just want to reiterate that you may want to watch out for expired peelies.

Adding: paid $11.99 ($9 rebate), $8.69 ($6 rebate) and $10.99 ($9 rebate) plus taxes in September (I take pics of receipts and rebates before I send them in ... just it case you thought I had a good memory )
    Last edited by maple7; Sat, Apr 16th, 2016 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Added prices paid
    Abby1, SavvyLady and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks everyone for your help. One more question: is the expiry date written on the visible part of these peelies or do we have to buy the product first, pull the peelie and find out that its expired or not?
    maple7 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone for your help. One more question: is the expiry date written on the visible part of these peelies or do we have to buy the product first, pull the peelie and find out that its expired or not?
    It will be clear, right on the front.
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes, it is right on the front, but be careful I was buying one and the expiry date was Nov. 2015, so I put that one back!!
    amira84 and maple7 like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Amira, I did a bunch of these rebates last year...I did not get any for free but definitely waited for one of the sales when they were 40% off so they were around $2-3 after rebate. I happened to have a lot of Optimum points at the time so I decided to redeem 50K points to pay for them and ended up getting $48 back in cheques. I also kept copies of the rebate forms and receipt just in case but got the cheques in good time (although as @maple7 said, they came at different times).

Here's the link to the post in case you want to read through it: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/406019-...rgeous-canada/
    Abby1, SavvyLady and amira84 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Make sure you follow the rules from their website. I submitted 2 pink and 1 blue ( or black- don't remember) stickers on the same receipt and pinks were approved ( up to 3 rebates allowed) and the blue ( black) was rejected because only 1 is allowed and I have 2 pink already.
    So wasn't free for me
    agarla and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by svetaru View Post
    Make sure you follow the rules from their website. I submitted 2 pink and 1 blue ( or black- don't remember) stickers on the same receipt and pinks were approved ( up to 3 rebates allowed) and the blue ( black) was rejected because only 1 is allowed and I have 2 pink already.
    So wasn't free for me

Okay. I will research on the blue, black, pink thingy you just mentioned. I hsd no idea that we have to take care of different coloured rebate offers as well. Aaahhh. Why is this so cinfusing? Why arent they just like all the other rebate...like the usual ones?

Amd thanks @ReallySC for your post. I am adding it inmy bookmarks and keep looking for 40% sale. I remeber i have heard about PF going on 40% sale on an instore points promo day atleast once a year on SC.
    ReallySC likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Okay. I will research on the blue, black, pink thingy you just mentioned. I hsd no idea that we have to take care of different coloured rebate offers as well. Aaahhh. Why is this so cinfusing? Why arent they just like all the other rebate...like the usual ones?

Amd thanks @ReallySC for your post. I am adding it inmy bookmarks and keep looking for 40% sale. I remeber i have heard about PF going on 40% sale on an instore points promo day atleast once a year on SC.
    It really is just like any other MIR, rules are in every form, u need the rebate sticker, the dated receipt with products circled and the form filled out. Only catch, ONE UPC PER HOUSEHOLD (just like every other rebate I think) . Almost every product has different shades, so you can buy all shades of same product and submit (different shade equals different upc) . If you are very organized and a hoarder like me you can use different addresses.
    barbs and amira84 like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I have done these rebates every year for the past 3 years and pay very little in the end. Since they are on the new line of products you won't see 40% at SDM until late summer/fall. I have always found peelies still attached then too. Even expired ones. I have always been able to combine with 20x or 18500bp. Don't forget to ask to have duplicate receipts printed since they want certain rebates mailed separately.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    It really is just like any other MIR, rules are in every form, u need the rebate sticker, the dated receipt with products circled and the form filled out. Only catch, ONE UPC PER HOUSEHOLD (just like every other rebate I think) . Almost every product has different shades, so you can buy all shades of same product and submit (different shade equals different upc) . If you are very organized and a hoarder like me you can use different addresses.
    Alas, myself I am a disorganized hoarder.
    dededi likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information