User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (June 23 to 29)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For those of you who would like to try the Downy Wrinkle Releaser, Superstore has it on sale for $3.78+tx - $1(coupon insert)-$2(checkout51)=$1.27. Also, maybe its been mention Vaseline lip $2.98 at Superstore.

Thank-you all for the great tips and info!
    Last edited by mie!; Tue, Jun 28th, 2016 at 01:25 AM.
    carlyincanada, Decaf, Cake and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Oh man, zero Pampers left. Just bought 1 yesterday and can't claim it.

(wished I have seen rocko's post before I went shopping)
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I bought another 3 to get me to my $50.00 for the 20x the points, I used 3 x $3.00 coupons, still got them for free plus the bonus points! It was my fault that I missed the CO51 on Sunday, I checked it quickly and it wasn't with the pampers section it was more at the top of the page...then when I checked Monday morning I didn't have my receipt, by the time I got home from work they were all gone, oh well still a great deal for free!! My husband thought I had to tell him something when he saw all the pampers hahaha!! I have them in the car, laundry room, bathroom!!

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I bought another 3 to get me to my $50.00 for the 20x the points, I used 3 x $3.00 coupons, still got them for free plus the bonus points! It was my fault that I missed the CO51 on Sunday, I checked it quickly and it wasn't with the pampers section it was more at the top of the page...then when I checked Monday morning I didn't have my receipt, by the time I got home from work they were all gone, oh well still a great deal for free!! My husband thought I had to tell him something when he saw all the pampers hahaha!! I have them in the car, laundry room, bathroom!!
    do you have an interesting use for them?
    carlyincanada and rockco like this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    I use them for everything!I keep them in the car for quick wipe ups, cleaning my hands, spills. Everything is for quick use, to pick up lint from cat hair along the baseboard, so I don't have to take out the vacuum. When I die my hair and the color gets on my skin. I keep some in a pampers container I got when my kids were little, and keep some in in my purse. They are perfect for quick clean ups...I also used to use them when I was camping and didn't have time to take a shower, a quick clean up!! They are amazing, and when you make money on them they are even better!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Ditto to what she said. I clean my counters, tables, bathroom, dust, spills on the floor, hands, face, and so on with wipes. Not really a deep clean but for fast clean ups! My go too's! Plus I have two in diapers.... Sooooooo we have a lot of wipes all over haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    elayjosh, carlyincanada and rockco like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone bought the packets of Mrs Dash and have them approved?
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    Has anyone bought the packets of Mrs Dash and have them approved?
    I did....Mrs. Dash was also on Zweet and also approved. Paid $1.49 each for 3, so it wound up being a moneymaker.
    ROMEO and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got a pretty good deal at Sobeys ON: Tostitos are on sale until 6/30 for $2.49. I bought the chipotle thins and had a coupon for $1 off from the VIP envelope from a while back. The Tostitos salsa was also on sale for $2.49, and each jar had a peelie for $2 off salsa when you buy the chips. I picked up the mango salsa, and then discovered that CO51 has $1 offer on that particular salsa. So I reckon I paid about $1 for chips and salsa. Now I wonder if I'll actually get a chance to eat any of it, or will my family gobble it all up first?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

which store has it on sale?

Quote Originally Posted by fanofearl View Post
    I did....Mrs. Dash was also on Zweet and also approved. Paid $1.49 each for 3, so it wound up being a moneymaker.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kiasu View Post
    which store has it on sale?
    I got it at Sobeys ON, regular price. Maybe less elsewhere.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I use them for everything!I keep them in the car for quick wipe ups, cleaning my hands, spills. Everything is for quick use, to pick up lint from cat hair along the baseboard, so I don't have to take out the vacuum. When I die my hair and the color gets on my skin. I keep some in a pampers container I got when my kids were little, and keep some in in my purse. They are perfect for quick clean ups...I also used to use them when I was camping and didn't have time to take a shower, a quick clean up!! They are amazing, and when you make money on them they are even better!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Ditto to what she said. I clean my counters, tables, bathroom, dust, spills on the floor, hands, face, and so on with wipes. Not really a deep clean but for fast clean ups! My go too's! Plus I have two in diapers.... Sooooooo we have a lot of wipes all over haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use them for cleaning off dirty feet and sandals in the summer.

I have way more than I can use though, thanks to the recent coupons and rebates, so I'm going to donate a bunch. Your local women's shelter can always use them, or most social service agencies have a client care cupboard in their bathroom or what have you.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread Information