User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 4 Post By jasperandchar
  • 2 Post By korianca

Thread: Men's Dove products on sale @FreshCo (ON) for $2.99 (see below) - coupons = .99 EACH

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Aug 23rd, 2016
    So I went to FreshCo this afternoon with MIL as she wanted some items there, I thought I'll check and see if the Dove (shampoo, condition, soap bars & body wash) include the Men's Dove+ Care WELL HAPPY DANCE THEY DO!!!!

I was fully prepared to go to WM to PM because the amounts posted in FreschCo's flyers did meet the Men's dove products.

So I got 5x Men's Dove anti-dandruff shampoo $2.99 - $2.00 hair care coupon = .99

Then I got 8x packs of Men's dove soap bars (4 per pack) $2.99 - $2.00 personal care coupon = .99 each

Then I got 10x Men's Dove Care Body wash $2.99 - $2 personal care coupon = .99 each

I sent dh to stockup on Men's dove shaving gel @ sdm as the sale ends tonight $3.99 - $3.00 face product coupon = .99 THEY ONLY had 6 in stock but the manager gave him a raincheque for 15 (here's hoping they arrive before the 30th) and hopefully on a day with an offer

So I think I have achieved my June goal which was to stock up on Men's hygiene items

Thought I would share just incase others where thinking there would be no way the Dove sale would include the Men's products
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow!!!

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L04 using Tapatalk
    jasperandchar and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I had to laugh ds1 (15) just came up stairs with a box of soap, a shampoo and body wash. He was grinning from ear to ear saying I'm going to take a shower
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Thread Information