• 18 Post By jasperandchar
  • 4 Post By rockco
  • 12 Post By missmaggs
  • 5 Post By jasperandchar
  • 6 Post By ReallySC
  • 3 Post By cath007
  • 3 Post By Ellen Cardinal
  • 4 Post By jasperandchar

Thread: Your Monthly bragging @ a glance... What did you get for free & your stockup deals

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

We all love a good brag!!!

We all love to see people stockpiles and hear there stockpile stories!!!

What did you get for free this month and what items did you stockup on this month because of great deals, coupons and/or price matching.

Feel free to post pictures if you wish.

So post away, post as often as you want or just make a monthly tally.

Have fun & let the jaw dropping begin
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Tue, Jun 28th, 2016 at 06:43 PM.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

After a 2 year break from couponing for personal reasons, I re started in early May trading for coupons,searching for coupons, price matching with coupons etc.

In May I set a goal to stockup on laundry detergent AND I achieved that goals.

I made some great trades and took advantage of WM's rollback on Tide liquid (38) and Tide pods (14), tide liquid was on rollback & multi buy for 2 for $8 - $5 wub2 = $1.50 each + taxes

WM also had the rollback on Tide pods (14) I can't remember but they came to $1.47 (.105 cents) per pods. + taxes

I stocked up on enough detergent for 2 years at a cheap price.

I also got 9 free bottles of Scrubbing bubbles bathroom cleaners = free (taxes unsure)

10 Tubes of Colgate toothpaste = free (taxes unsure)

In June my goal was to stockup on Men's hygiene items and I met that goal

FreshCo this weeks flyer has Men's dove shampoo/conditioner $2.99 each, Men's Dove body wash $2.99 each, Men's Dove 4 pk soap bars $2.99. After coupons = .99 each

WM had Men's Dove shaving gel on for $3.97 rollback (still at this price) and SDM this week has Men's Dove shaving gel on sale for $3.99, after $3.00 men's dove face coupon = .97 or .99 cents each

I got 5 shampoo, 14 shaving gel, 12 body wash, 8 packs of (4) soap so the guys are all set for a while

Also during June thanks to some great trades I was able to get

60 packs of country natural hot doges = free
    28 boxes of Prime stuffed chicken (56 chicken breasts) = free
    50 packs of Maple leaf fresh 375g bacon = free
    3 bologna = free

edit: forgot all about the 67 bottles of sweet baby ray's bbq sauce, I go through several bottles a week bbqing so I'm stocked for a while

feeling so blessed

My couponing goal / stockpile mission for July is to stockup on Toilet paper
    Last edited by jasperandchar; Tue, Jun 28th, 2016 at 07:34 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great to set & achieve goals!
    macw1960, cath007, ticul and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haven't been doing much couponing lately as I've been well stocked for a while but last week I got 15 packs of schneiders blue ribbon bologna at Freshco completely free using coupons. Got 3 extra packs as they gave me overage.

Also got 6 packs of Schneider country naturals weiners free with overage towards my transaction for Walmart.

Took everything to the food bank and saw how low they were on hygiene products so brought 3 laundry bins worth of items from my stockpile for them later that day. Needed DH to help carry the bins hehe.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post
    Haven't been doing much couponing lately as I've been well stocked for a while but last week I got 15 packs of schneiders blue ribbon bologna at Freshco completely free using coupons. Got 3 extra packs as they gave me overage.

Also got 6 packs of Schneider country naturals weiners free with overage towards my transaction for Walmart.

Took everything to the food bank and saw how low they were on hygiene products so brought 3 laundry bins worth of items from my stockpile for them later that day. Needed DH to help carry the bins hehe.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    very kind of you to donate. great deals by the way
    macw1960, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great post @jasperandchar . I never thought about setting a specific goal for stockpiling any particular products as I tend to only stock up when good sale prices, special offers, rebates and coupons align. That said, I just had to buy toothpaste for the first time in probably over a year so that will be one product I'll be looking for some deals on.

Otherwise, sad to see the end of the Maple Leaf / Schneiders coupons but my real goal for the summer is to use up what I have on hand and stop buying! Getting my kitchen redone so good time to clean out the shelves and freezer.
    macw1960, cath007, ticul and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

my goal for july is to stock on feminine products like stayfree,toilet papers,kleenex shaving cream and bodywash for my father,pastas and sidekicks pastas but i dont have any coupons so i will watch the price
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jun 28th, 2016 at 05:35 PM.
    macw1960, ticul and jasperandchar like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@jasperandchar that is amazing! I can't believe you reached all of those goals so quickly. Over the past two months we managed to get a lot of berries, bacon, pizza, pasta and ice cream for cheap ($2 max for each including taxes). In July, the goal is to use up what we have in our cupboard and only buy fresh produce. Everyone will be getting their tax returns as well so our secondary goal is to clear things out of the house and save as much of that return as we can.

Edit: Oh and we managed to get quiet a few granola bars and Quaker products for cheap as well!
    Last edited by Ellen Cardinal; Tue, Jun 28th, 2016 at 05:47 PM.
    macw1960, ticul and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen Cardinal View Post
    @jasperandchar that is amazing! I can't believe you reached all of those goals so quickly. Over the past two months we managed to get a lot of berries, bacon, pizza, pasta and ice cream for cheap ($2 max for each including taxes). In July, the goal is to use up what we have in our cupboard and only buy fresh produce. Everyone will be getting their tax returns as well so our secondary goal is to clear things out of the house and save as much of that return as we can.

Edit: Oh and we managed to get quiet a few granola bars and Quaker products for cheap as well!
    excellent job, it sounds like you have the right mindset to set a price and stick within that parameter, smart

thanks, I did a lot of trades, I'm rural so don't have access to many stores etc, however, my trick is to set goals that are manageable within our budget and patience (haha). It's paying off which is great so hopefully I will just have to buy the staples (bread, milk, veggies/fruits) like you and live off our stockpile.

I've read some of your brags you're doing fantastic!
    macw1960, ticul, LunchLady and 1 others like this.

Thread Information