User Tag List

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1797Likes

Thread: July 2016 Frugal Chatter - all welcome

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I picked my first ripe cherry tomatoes and peas from the garden this week. I'm not eating the lettuce, Swiss chard, dill, and rhubarb fast enough. My red potato plants are flowering. I also have baby zucchini on my plants. I planted yellow zucchini this year, which is a first in my personal garden. Itty bitty baby cucumbers have also started to grow. Two out of my three garden areas are pretty nicely weeded at the moment. I need to continue weeding the other big garden patch. I should take a hoe to between the rows, but I often just pull all of the weeds by hand.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Just went to Jean Coutu to buy a numeric kodak that was advertissed in their flyer a canon at 180$ but for the same features I opted for a Nikon CoolPix L32 at 120 $ same mégapixels (20)and same screen space only to notice at home the box did not include a cable to transfert the picture on the computer oh well I will return tomorrow to Jean Coutu to see what they can do to fix that
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@cath007 - some cameras use just a memory card, not a cable - you just insert the memory card into your computer.
    The specs on your camera are here, looks like it doesn't include a cable -

http://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/camera...w&gclsrc=aw.ds

We recently got a new computer, and it doesn't have a card slot - and I've always used the memory card for pics - and we can't find our cable, so hopefully our son can find me one.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @cath007 - some cameras use just a memory card, not a cable - you just insert the memory card into your computer.

We recently got a new computer, and it doesn't have a card slot - and I've always used the memory card for pics - and we can't find our cable, so hopefully our son can find me one.
    Thank you for the info @Natalka .But the camera as a plug for a cable as i can see. I will check tomorrow with Jean Coutu just to be sure

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Bright and early start to the day to pick 4 ice cream buckets of blackberries and then juicing them. Put 26 cups of blackberry juice in the freezer

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hi folks! Haven't been in here for a while. Miss you all! We are moving to London 2 weeks today!
    DH has had wonderful news about his cancer treatments! His tumors have been reduced by over 50%! He's on a 3 month chemo "holiday!"

We have taken over the fostering of a little doggie who's life-long owner has had to go into care. He is 12 with quite a few medical problems, but we will get help with that from the rescue who took him in. He'll be with us now for the rest of his time here on earth. (His name is Maxx!) A shih tzu- poodle mix.

We are trying and being fairly successful at TOTALLY cleaning out the freezer - so our meals have become very interesting! Many surprises found in there!

Must head off to bed. I'll try to keep trying to get caught up on your posts. Best wishes to everyone!
    saundyl, Angela273, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hi folks! Haven't been in here for a while. Miss you all! We are moving to London 2 weeks today!
    DH has had wonderful news about his cancer treatments! His tumors have been reduced by over 50%! He's on a 3 month chemo "holiday!"

We have taken over the fostering of a little doggie who's life-long owner has had to go into care. He is 12 with quite a few medical problems, but we will get help with that from the rescue who took him in. He'll be with us now for the rest of his time here on earth. (His name is Maxx!) A shih tzu- poodle mix.

We are trying and being fairly successful at TOTALLY cleaning out the freezer - so our meals have become very interesting! Many surprises found in there!

Must head off to bed. I'll try to keep trying to get caught up on your posts. Best wishes to everyone!
    Awesome news about your DH! Enjoy your summer together! (well moving is a lot of work! )

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My meal planning has been working well this week so far. Today for lunch we I will make DS and I toasted Westerns (we had for dinner last night) Tonight's dinner will be leftovers.

Visiting a friend that has just returned to our area. Her house is small so for a house warming little gift consumables are best. Bottle of wine, Aveeno body wash and lotion and bath puff it is! Simple and useful!

Have a great day everyone!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my son called this morning he doesn't have ashlyn today as she is in daycare -he helped us by digging the front along side the cement trim on the driveway -the ground is higher than driveway in a few spots so in the fall I will plant day lilies and a few other plants down the strip-my neighbour will give them to us as he is gonna divide his in fall
    -so nice of my son as I couldn't have done it in this heat -from 8.30 til 9.45 he was sweating while using the spade -so he showered here (brought a change of clothing) and off he went

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@avoncallingu such wonderful news about your dh, MAXX is lucky to have you both.

______________-

I've been not feeling like myself lately AND grateful I have an appointment on Monday to discuss my mental health. Summers are my worst months go figure, beautiful weather and everything nice and just wanting to hide under a rock, it could be much worse I know.

No spending hear but we really need groceries, hoping to just get the stapes and hold off on a big shop until August's income rolls in.

Wishing everyone a great day.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post

You are right

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I know how you feel.I feel the same with the crisis of panicking and etc.My psychiatris did not even call me back and I cancelled my last appointement with doctor as i have difficulty to go outside.I am just glad I have medication as the months of may and july are horrible for me because of the dead of my brother and mother.
    @jasperandchar
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Jul 21st, 2016 at 01:51 PM.
    avoncallingu, Ciel and YOU AND ME like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Well did another trade with flemeth great guy for the new coupon on smartsource buy 5 whiskas perfect portion get 5 free as my cat eve love these and I have another trade on my Facebook french couponning group on hold.I am on a rool lol!!! Wishing everyone a great day!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I really need to redo cleaning because i dont see progess on my future bedroom .....lack of motivation and I think to much of trading coupons and writhing to compagnies but I have not so many.I see what I need in coupons that I dont have.With the numeric kodak I will make trades on my Facebook couponning french group more efficiant.I need to do an album of my coupons as they are on enveloppes right now.
    Ciel and jasperandchar like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Well did another trade with flemeth great guy for the new coupon on smartsource buy 5 whiskas perfect portion get 5 free as my cat eve love these and I have another trade on my Facebook french couponning group on hold.I am on a rool lol!!! Wishing everyone a great day!!!
    Send me your address if you want another- I won't use it

Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information