User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Preview July 21-27

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks! i was on walmart website and I didn't see the chili cheese one on the website. i think i'll check out the store.
    samm07 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Checkout is peeving me off today! First they don't recognize the barcode on the chips as correct! So I've had to send in two complaints to have $2 added to both my accounts. 😡 really getting sick of the barcode crap not functioning! Not to frikin mention its insanely annoying to try and send a ticket in.

Then they declined my finish receipt because "someone had used it" nope they didn't. I have two identical receipts with five on each 😡 and the kicker! The other reciept isn't even frikin processed yet on my husbands account! So really no it was not put through yet! Uggghhh!

And still waiting on my Stayfree to upload.

I hate that the emails they send don't have what you've uploaded it for. I don't know what 648482719393 means. Gah! I so sick of emailing this company because of mistakes. And they are incredibly difficult to deal with in my opinion! But this is $26 worth of mistakes on their behalf! And I'm frikin livid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I am having trouble with the bar code on the chips. Never had a problem before. I definitely have the right ones....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    samm07 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I[QUOTE=samm07;6661616]Checkout is peeving me off today! First they don't recognize the barcode on the chips as correct! So I've had to send in two complaints to have $2 added to both my accounts.  really getting sick of the barcode crap not functioning! Not to frikin mention its insanely annoying to try and send a ticket in.

Then they declined my finish receipt because "someone had used it" nope they didn't. I have two identical receipts with five on each  and the kicker! The other reciept isn't even frikin processed yet on my husbands account! So really no it was not put through yet! Uggghhh!

I hate that the emails they send don't have what you've uploaded it for. I don't know what 648482719393 means. Gah! I so sick of emailing this company because of mistakes. And they are incredibly difficult to deal with in my opinion! But this is $26 worth of mistakes on their behalf! And I'm frikin livid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Where has the stayfree on sale thank you. Be patient it will all work out

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

[QUOTE=flemeth;6661625]I
    Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    Checkout is peeving me off today! First they don't recognize the barcode on the chips as correct! So I've had to send in two complaints to have $2 added to both my accounts.  really getting sick of the barcode crap not functioning! Not to frikin mention its insanely annoying to try and send a ticket in.

Then they declined my finish receipt because "someone had used it" nope they didn't. I have two identical receipts with five on each  and the kicker! The other reciept isn't even frikin processed yet on my husbands account! So really no it was not put through yet! Uggghhh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Where has the stayfree on sale thank you. Be patient it will all work out
    Shoppers

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsf1sh View Post
    I am having trouble with the bar code on the chips. Never had a problem before. I definitely have the right ones....

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    same here! first time that's ever happened to me - I hope they hurry up and fix it!

I did contact them through the help desk and sent a picture of the UPC which clearly shows the size and flavour as well as the number

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

So they keep telling me they can't process my receipt because it's been used. Which is impossible. No one has held it but me. I have two identical reciepts for finish. I uploaded one to my account then the other to my husbands. Nope already processed tried again! Nope already processed. So thought ok the kids are driving me bonkers maybe it is the wrong reciept so uploaded the other NOPE already processed. Again legit impossible. So I send in a ticket about it all. The real kicker here is my other account hasn't vein been processed yet!!! Ugh! I wish it was as easy as PC plus. They make it so hard to understand which reciept is what. And I have that now I have to just sit here and wait and wonder if I'm going to be screwed out of $20 grrrrr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^If it's unresolved (or to save further aggravation), you can return and re-purchase your items to get a fresh receipt
    Thumpersmom likes this.
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    ^If it's unresolved (or to save further aggravation), you can return and re-purchase your items to get a fresh receipt
    Yes I suppose I could but I used coupons doesn't sAy you can't. And ugh what a pain in the friggin butt

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

So they keep telling me they can't process my receipt because it's been used. Which is impossible. No one has held it but me. I have two identical reciepts for finish. I uploaded one to my account then the other to my husbands. Nope already processed tried again! Nope already processed. So thought ok the kids are driving me bonkers maybe it is the wrong reciept so uploaded the other NOPE already processed. Again legit impossible. So I send in a ticket about it all. The real kicker here is my other account hasn't vein been processed yet!!! Ugh! I wish it was as easy as PC plus. They make it so hard to understand which reciept is what. And I have that now I have to just sit here and wait and wonder if I'm going to be screwed out of $20 grrrrr

Are the receipt time close by minutes. I ask because this happen to me sometimes since I usually do 1 for my self and DH sending a request with both receipt it usually get resolved

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Are the receipt time close by minutes. I ask because this happen to me sometimes since I usually do 1 for my self and DH sending a request with both receipt it usually get resolved
    Yea the transaction numbers are off by one number and time stamps are by 2 minutes... Ugh so irritating. Just waiting for them to fix t now.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

samm07 I have 4 accounts and I write on each one right after I upload each receipt just so I know which account it is.
    Thumpersmom, samm07 and agarla like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    samm07 I have 4 accounts and I write on each one right after I upload each receipt just so I know which account it is.
    Funny you mention that! I thought to myself I'll do that from now on! Lol ugh so frustrating. The thing is, I only uploaded one to my account. And NEITHER are working on my husbands account. So they are just making a mistake somewhere. Sigh

EILEENVG likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Yea the transaction numbers are off by one number and time stamps are by 2 minutes... Ugh so irritating. Just waiting for them to fix t now.

Contact them and ask to look at the time on the receipt you will be credited no matter what happens to me a lot
    smileyKT and samm07 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Contact them and ask to look at the time on the receipt you will be credited no matter what happens to me a lot
    Thank you! Not glad this is common but reassured I'll be credited! I was so excited this morning for finish lmao... It ruined my day! Haha!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information