User Tag List

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By couponmummy
  • 2 Post By Arvilish

Thread: Had problems getting free yogurt with high value coupon at Mourelatos.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I am so pissed right now. Smartsource has a $3 coupon for Astro Athentikos greek yogurt 500g or 4x100g. Mourelatos has it on sale for 1.99. I bought 4 and gave the cashier 4 coupons. Stupid boy teen pipes in and says that those coupons are only for the 4 pack. Really? You know what coupons I'm using? Cashier reads it and points on the coupon that says that it is valid on the 500g. Idiot boy didn't say a word and walked away with his tail between his legs. She rings everthing in and then she says one per customer, ok, my bad, I didn't read the coupon. She says I can't use it because it's $3 and the item is 1.99 and I won't get money back on it. That's ok, ring it in as 1.99 for the coupon and your company will get the full amount. She has trouble understanding this and goes ahead and put the coupon as $3 and takes out 2 yogurt. After I paid, I realize that I got 2 yogurt for $3, so I did not get the yogurt for free. I said to redo it again and I will buy one yogurt and use one coupon. She had to call a supervisor. Supervisor is just as clueless as cashier. Supervisor will not redo my order. She says that it is already on sale for $1.99 and it's only a dollar. How condescending of you. Isn't that against the law when you are paying more than what is expected? So DD bought one and used one coupon so she got it for free.
    This thread is currently associated with: Smart Source
    ROMEO and Arvilish like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Should have told him to give you dollar out of his wallet, right now, then!
    Poirot and coupongirl99 like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I know how you feel I also usually have a hard time with printable a it's either a hit or miss. Mine depends on the store or cashier
    Last edited by flemeth; Sun, Aug 21st, 2016 at 09:17 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Whenever something you are getting is free and on top of it, its a printable cpn, its a double whammy and for some reason the cashiers don't like it.

if a product is $ 1 and you have a $ 1 off cpn, making it free, they start rolling their eyes.

But if something is $ 5 and you have a $ 4 off cpn, and you just pay $ 1 from your pocket, they gladly accept the $ 4 cpn, without any attitude..lol. Even though its a bigger cpn and bigger value and bigger loss if the cpn is fraudulent.

i bet if the yogurt was $ 4 and you were giving the $ 3 cpn, they wouldn't care much. Its almost as if they are more focussed on what the customer pays OOP than what the price of the cpn is ..ha ha.

Thread Information