User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By DeViLzzz
  • 1 Post By dyalect

Thread: EB Games (not advertised) Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition for Xbox One $29.99

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well tonight I went to EB Games in the Lambton Mall in Sarnia, Ontario and was just looking for really cheap games but I kept looking at Star Wars Battlefront for Xbox One and a used copy was $24.99 or so as I only had a Gold membership. I got into a discussion with the employee about how maybe just maybe I could get lucky with the codes in a used copy and get all the deluxe version stuff as I have had that happen with other games but then I told the employee just to look up what a new copy costs and well I guess there recently was a price drop as the Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition is now just $29.99. : ) A pretty nice price. I got one copy. : )
    This thread is currently associated with: EB Games, GameStop, Guess
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Tue, Aug 16th, 2016 at 11:34 PM.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you can play this for more than a few minutes until mega boredom kudos to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLzzz View Post
    Well tonight I went to EB Games in the Lambton Mall in Sarnia, Ontario and was just looking for really cheap games but I kept looking at Star Wars Battlefront for Xbox One and a used copy was $24.99 or so as I only had a Gold membership. I got into a discussion with the employee about how maybe just maybe I could get lucky with the codes in a used copy and get all the deluxe version stuff as I have had that happen with other games but then I told the employee just to look up what a new copy costs and well I guess there recently was a price drop as the Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition is now just $29.99. : ) A pretty nice price. I got one copy. : )
    ROMEO likes this.

Thread Information