User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Best drug store conditioner?

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I like Tresemme, their weather proof one or whatever is amazing -the conditioner is full of biotin and niacin , vitamins I also take orally for my hair and nails.

Pantene kills my hair. My hair was white blonde, I used their silver expressions like an idiot and it fried my hair.
    barbis9 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I bought dove today, the yellow oil one or whatever. I think it was good before. Will see how it goes
    anisa likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I thought you might like my fav products listed here https://www.influenster.com/juliemad...dry-scalp-hair

Twitter.com/juliesbzz Pinterest.com/bbirishbug
    Bbirishbug.tumblr.com

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

I like tresseme's moisture rich luxurious line.
    Candini likes this.
    Amazon and Starbucks GiftCards for Searching the net? Yes I did and so can you!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/canadianbugga

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

The dove is going okay so far - I find I have to use a dime size amount as a " leave in " I run that through my hair when it's towel dried to feel more soft as it dries.

I bought today something from loreal, it's only 20mL and called ultra repair extreme or something.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    I bought today something from loreal, it's only 20mL and called ultra repair extreme or something.
    I use the regular conditioner and shampoo in this line and I love it.

There is a $1.50 offer on CO51 for any L'real Hair Expertise treatment at SDM, if that's where you got it. Last day today.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I really like Garnier Whole Blends conditioners.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still use Pro Naturals shampoo & conditioner once every 5 shampoo days just to keep my hair in tip top condition but I ALWAYS use the Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil after every shampoo as a leave in treatment to my damp hair before blow drying & heat styling - a really great heat protectant. No split ends or damage but very shiny and healthy hair.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have to vouch for Tressemme. I'm using the Keratin Smooth right now. My hair is down to my butt and is fine textured. I don't feel like it's too heavy.

I have the easiest hair to destroy and so far so good, no issues.

I hate Garnier conditioners, for some reason I feel like they smell plastic-y. The same with the Aussie 3-minute stuff. The Aussie stuff works well, but smells weird to me.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love Aussie 3 minute miracle as a deep conditioner. For more regular use I like the Dove moisture line (the blue one).

I have thick curly hair FWIW.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BEST DRUGSTORE CONDITIONER: Dove Nutritive Solutions Nourishing Oil Care. I have very dry, straw-like hair and this stuff does wonders to it! I've attached a photo of it below! Make sure it's in the squeeze tube, as shown below. They have other conditioners in the line, in the regular shampoo/conditioner bottles, but the one below is the most hydrating and wonderful. Pro Tip: You can occasionally find it for $3 at Dollarama!
    Name:  999999-79400140715.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  11.8 KB

BEST LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING TREATMENT: Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream. This product can weigh down your hair so do not add too much.

Name:  6802175_320x385.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  49.6 KB

BEST LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING TREATMENT (for straightened hair):
    TRESemme Keratin Smooth 7 Day Smooth System - Heat Activated Treatment. This product makes my hair stay straight for a whole week and it gets rid of my frizz and makes it look hydrated and healthy!

Name:  1729-698396-300x400_Stell_Kertin_Smooth_Pump_Bottle.png
Views: 451
Size:  51.7 KB

I've tried high-end (ex. Oribe, Kenra, Aveda, Bumble & Bumble etc.) and these drugstore products above are gems and they rival the high-end products! They're not just good "drugstore" products, they're good products in general. I hope they work for you!
    Last edited by Baggravation; Mon, Oct 3rd, 2016 at 11:40 PM.
    anisa likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Garnier conditioners work for me though....however some of the shampoos are meh.
    FREE gift from Temu site! (similar to SHEIN)
    https://temu.com/s/FeegMPQDbwMvEI

Get cashback for online shopping!
    https://www.topcashback.com/ref/keek

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My apologies I should have mentioned for BEST DRUGSTORE CONDITIONER: I like Optima Tea Tree conditioner but for BEST LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING TREATMENT:it still has to be the Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil, my hair is short but pin straight & dry at the ends. A couple of drops applied after every shampoo & prior to heat styling mainly to the ends keeps my hair hydrated and it is a great heat protectant.
    Kind likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was using all those popular brands like Pantene and Garnier, wasn't paying attention what type of product I was buying. It can wash my hair? Nice. That was until I turned 30+ and my hair became a mess. After some research and reading tons of articles like this I fell in love with CHI and Paul Mitchell shampoo and conditioners.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyB View Post
    My apologies I should have mentioned for BEST DRUGSTORE CONDITIONER: I like Optima Tea Tree conditioner but for BEST LEAVE-IN CONDITIONING TREATMENT:it still has to be the Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil, my hair is short but pin straight & dry at the ends. A couple of drops applied after every shampoo & prior to heat styling mainly to the ends keeps my hair hydrated and it is a great heat protectant.
    Thanks for sharing this. I heard a lot of positive thoughts about Pro Naturals and might give it a try.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also use L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Total Repair Extreme and it's great.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information