User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By barbis9

Thread: SDM exchange issue

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I bought three hair conditioners and received bonus Optimum points. I picked up the wrong formula for one of them so I went back to Shoppers a week later with my receipt. I told the cashier I just wanted to exchange the product. She proceeded to tell me that she could only do a refund, that I would lose the bonus points and that I would have to purchase the correct product. The conditioner was no longer on sale and the cashier said that I had to pay the difference of $3. I said no, that I just wanted an exchange and that I shouldn't have to pay more. She kept insisting she was right and I kept asking for the head cashier. After me asking a fourth time for the head cashier she finally paged them. The head cashier came and approved the sale price however, I never got any Optimum points which I didn't realize till after I was home.

I was so annoyed about not getting any points that I called 1-800-Shoppers. I provided all of the receipt numbers and was given back all of the points that I lost from this refund 707
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by barbis9; Thu, Oct 20th, 2016 at 08:32 PM.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

So call customer service and ask for the amount of points you lost. They can see the transaction so just say you exchanged.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    So call customer service and ask for the amount of points you lost. They can see the transaction so just say you exchanged.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
    Yes that is what I posted in the second paragraph - they gave me points.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The reason I posted this - if you feel the cashier isn't giving you proper points or prices - don't hesitate to ask for the head cashier.

I couldn't believe that I have to ask 4 times for the head cashier as this young cashier was insisting that she was correct.....frustrating!
    iheartcoupons likes this.

Thread Information