User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DeViLzzz

Thread: Out of the Park Baseball (PC) $14.99 Canadian .. and the deal is ending really soon!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  OOTP 17.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  6.6 KB

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/out-of-the-park-baseball/

Yes unfortunately our dollar is terrible but this game isn't. Priced at $9.99 US we end up getting the price of $14.99 for the game but for all you get it is worth it. If you want to just manage on the field you can. If you want to do it all you can and run the organization from top to bottom. There is now a presentation of what is going on shown on a baseball field. You can also design your own stadiums too or well it was a feature that was supposed to be in it but not sure how well it went. You also get all the seasons from 1871 to 2016. You can also play these special moments / games for the fun of it too. There are online leagues. Also you can create your own fictional leagues. The game also has official MLB licensing. Eh just a great game for baseball enthusiasts that don't want something arcade like. It is a simulation game.

$14.99 Canadian right now for a limited time.

In fact .. I believe it is past the expiration time and date but my purchase still worked for me. Jump on the deal quick!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Thu, Nov 3rd, 2016 at 04:32 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Thread Information