User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Save $5.00 when you buy any 3 participating General Mills products (Save.ca)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yep, I can do math, I'm a teacher...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Or you can buy 6/$12 and use 2 coupons and only pay $2 for 6 boxes ( $0,33 each box)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I bought six, last one still came up at 2.49 lol.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

The nature valley bars are on sale @ Walmart for 1.88 , I picked up 6 boxes!

I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

anyone know of the direct link to re-order this coupon?

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    anyone know of the direct link to re-order this coupon?
    I tried to get to the coupon again (through the Coupons tab, 2nd page) and the coupon is sadly gone. Shows you a message that the site can't find that particular page.
    Momof3girlies likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    The nature valley bars are on sale @ Walmart for 1.88 , I picked up 6 boxes!
    Metro is on sale 3 for $5. You can get them for FREE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Momof3girlies, walkonby and innaor like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I tried to get to the coupon again (through the Coupons tab, 2nd page) and the coupon is sadly gone. Shows you a message that the site can't find that particular page.
    damn, i missed it

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

very odd, I was just told by the cashier at Metro that they do NOT accept Save.ca coupons??? Since when? CS is closed for telephone inquiries so I emailed them about it.
    Has anyone else been told this at a Metro store?

babies teach us acceptance

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    very odd, I was just told by the cashier at Metro that they do NOT accept Save.ca coupons??? Since when? CS is closed for telephone inquiries so I emailed them about it.
    I used that coupon at Metro on Thursday the 5th on the granola bars with no problems in southwestern ontario. I know it can be a hit and miss thing
    with coupons depending on the store and the cashier but that is usually with printable coupons.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yadayada View Post
    I used that coupon at Metro on Thursday the 5th on the granola bars with no problems in southwestern ontario. I know it can be a hit and miss thing
    with coupons depending on the store and the cashier but that is usually with printable coupons.
    thanks for the input @yadayada I phoned today and the CS rep kept me on hold while he phoned the actual store I had been to that refused me the coupon.
    Lets just say THEY got SCHOOLED by him. He confirmed to me that of course they absolutely accept Save.ca coupons with a few exceptions ( he said the item cannot be free, and if you have more than 1 of these Save.ca coupons you are only permitted to use 1 in one shopping trip).
    I cannot wait to go back in a smug face kind of way with my next Save.ca coupon as he gave me the managers name and instructed her to let all the cashier's know of this policy right away. Like c'mon THEY knew, but they must have had some past issues with coupon fraud to go all negative on me about this.

I had hit WM on my way back home this a.m. and PM-ed the Metro flyer to get the 6 boxes, paid taxes ( $1.30 OOP ) on them. All PB flavour for my DS.
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Jan 9th, 2017 at 01:06 PM. Reason: forgot info

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I missed it! Any other Liberte coupon out there?

Thanks
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

For anyone looking to use this coupon on the family-sized boxes of Cheerios:

Last week FreshCo had them on for $3.49, which was a great price! If you missed that deal, FreshCo has them on this week for $3.99 (until tomorrow). However, when I was at Walmart yesterday, I noticed they had them on for $3.88 (both honey nut and multigrain) AND the honey nut boxes had this year's free 2L chocolate milk coupon WUB a selected cereal. This year's coupon is valid until July 31st. Kinda glad I didn't get to FreshCo last week & went to Walmart before FreshCo yesterday! The $3.88 Cheerios deal at Walmart isn't advertised in this week's flyer, but it was at the front of the store as you walk in, so maybe we'll see it in Thursday's flyer to come. Hope so! Used 2 coupons, but still have 1 left to use. I used 1 on 3 x honey nut and 1 on 3 x multigrain.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    For anyone looking to use this coupon on the family-sized boxes of Cheerios:

Last week FreshCo had them on for $3.49, which was a great price! If you missed that deal, FreshCo has them on this week for $3.99 (until tomorrow). However, when I was at Walmart yesterday, I noticed they had them on for $3.88 (both honey nut and multigrain) AND the honey nut boxes had this year's free 2L chocolate milk coupon WUB a selected cereal. This year's coupon is valid until July 31st. Kinda glad I didn't get to FreshCo last week & went to Walmart before FreshCo yesterday! The $3.88 Cheerios deal at Walmart isn't advertised in this week's flyer, but it was at the front of the store as you walk in, so maybe we'll see it in Thursday's flyer to come. Hope so! Used 2 coupons, but still have 1 left to use. I used 1 on 3 x honey nut and 1 on 3 x multigrain.
    Popped into Walmart last night & they're now listed as on rollback for $3.88 from $5.77

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information