User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 55 of 55
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Conservative Party Leadership Election Campaign

  1. #46
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    21,996
    Likes Received
    47651
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    So the conservatives have voted in Mini-Harper.
    Honestly, I've become so disappointed in Justin, @GoodBoy ....dissolving income-splitting....that ego, the sense of privilege...I'll be keeping a clise eye on Sheer and his party...
    gryphon and DaveP like this.



  2. #47
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    1,976
    Likes Received
    6928
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Honestly, I've become so disappointed in Justin, @GoodBoy ....dissolving income-splitting....that ego, the sense of privilege...I'll be keeping a clise eye on Sheer and his party...
    Time will tell for the newbie ... if he continues with the old Conservative policies I cannot see Canadians warming to him - he needs to bring a new approach - but from what I have read he is anything but .... but hey - that is politics ...
    Lynn49 likes this.

  3. #48
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    1,976
    Likes Received
    6928
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    There was nothing 'abhorrent' about my same-sex wedding: Teitel to Scheer

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...on-teitel.html

  4. #49
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    21,996
    Likes Received
    47651
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    There was nothing 'abhorrent' about my same-sex wedding: Teitel to Scheer

    https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/...on-teitel.html
    @GoodBoy , I read the article, but am confused (a normal condition of mine lately)....doesn't the italicized text refute the fact that he called same gender marriage "abhorrent"?
    I'm not defending anyone, just wondering if I've missed something.
    DaveP and GoodBoy like this.



  5. #50
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    1,976
    Likes Received
    6928
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @GoodBoy , I read the article, but am confused (a normal condition of mine lately)....doesn't the italicized text refute the fact that he called same gender marriage "abhorrent"?
    I'm not defending anyone, just wondering if I've missed something.
    Good point Lynn - went back and reviewed the history - they updated the article and indicated that he did not say that after all ... Toronto Star correction ... glad you caught it!
    Lynn49 likes this.

  6. #51
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    83,258
    Likes Received
    32962
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Did I read that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Honestly, I've become so disappointed in Justin, @GoodBoy....dissolving income-splitting....that ego, the sense of privilege...I'll be keeping a clise eye on Sheer and his party...
    DaveP likes this.

  7. #52
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    21,996
    Likes Received
    47651
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Did I read that right?
    Oh, @GoJays , I'm afraid so...although there doesn't seem to be an alternative. However, the more I talk with our DD about it, the more inclined I am to go over to the dark side (I used to tell her I cancelled out her vote)...now THAT'S scary!!!

    btw..love your little guy rubbing his eyes....

    Natalka, GoJays and DaveP like this.



  8. #53
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    83,258
    Likes Received
    32962
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    That's right @Lynn49 Come to the dark side. It's not so bad over here. Just a few more steps... that's it....


    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, @GoJays, I'm afraid so...although there doesn't seem to be an alternative. However, the more I talk with our DD about it, the more inclined I am to go over to the dark side (I used to tell her I cancelled out her vote)...now THAT'S scary!!!

    btw..love your little guy rubbing his eyes....

    Natalka, Lynn49 and DaveP like this.

  9. #54
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,008
    Likes Received
    143805
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    when I came, there were just cookies, but now....

    GoJays and DaveP like this.

    Xpuctoc Bockpec ! Wishing everyone a Happy Easter!

  10. #55
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    21,996
    Likes Received
    47651
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    YOU TWO!!!! @GoJays , @Natalka , I nearly spilled my wine!!!!

    I don't think I've laughed out loud at anything on here in months, but you two managed to make me very nearly choke on my wine!!! @Natalka ...loved how you introduced your image by posting that you only got cookies!! YOU, are a very smart little cookie!!

    Thank you both for the giggles tonight on a very serious subject.....LOVE IT!!!
    Natalka, GoJays and DaveP like this.



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •