User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: My Shopper's haul "money maker"

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Amazing brag. I did one redemption after reading all the brags. My store wouldn't even take the coupons. I only had 5 coupons, a dollar each but first they said you cannot use coupons, then if you use coupons you have to buy more stuff as the coupons will reduce your balance, so ended up not using them. I find this store is always coupon unfriendly but they were close to home so had gone there. Had to buy some cosmetics so they said you do the redemption at the cosmetics counter. Had to wait in line for half an hour as the person before me was redeeming as well and didn't want to go over 170.00 The cashier had to cancel their whole transaction twice, then had to reboot the system. They were the only one before me and I was frustrated so didn't argue when my turn came, paid around $22.00. If I had been able to use the coupons would have done another transaction.
    samm07 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    Amazing brag. I did one redemption after reading all the brags. My store wouldn't even take the coupons. I only had 5 coupons, a dollar each but first they said you cannot use coupons, then if you use coupons you have to buy more stuff as the coupons will reduce your balance, so ended up not using them. I find this store is always coupon unfriendly but they were close to home so had gone there. Had to buy some cosmetics so they said you do the redemption at the cosmetics counter. Had to wait in line for half an hour as the person before me was redeeming as well and didn't want to go over 170.00 The cashier had to cancel their whole transaction twice, then had to reboot the system. They were the only one before me and I was frustrated so didn't argue when my turn came, paid around $22.00. If I had been able to use the coupons would have done another transaction.
    That's such a bummer I told the cashier right away she had to do my redemption then my coupons but she disagreed with me. Sure enough she had to cancel everything. And re do it all. Annoying! But I stood my ground because I was right. lol I'm so on confrontational but I figure I'm paving the way and making it easier for other people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kwala and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kwala View Post
    yeah, the SDMs near me have been so uptight with coupons lately, i was anxious about using them during redemption. it's a shame they're so wishy-washy. luckily i had a cashier that didn't blink an eye when i asked if i can use coupons. so hard to figure them out!

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    That's such a bummer I told the cashier right away she had to do my redemption then my coupons but she disagreed with me. Sure enough she had to cancel everything. And re do it all. Annoying! But I stood my ground because I was right. lol I'm so on confrontational but I figure I'm paving the way and making it easier for other people!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i didn't want to tell them how to do it either so i just pretended that i "forgot" about my coupons until the end when i pulled out my wallet and just asked if i can use them, i got a nice cashier who said yes and practically grabbed them from my hands.
    samm07, Kwala and dededi like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information