Two minutes!

homeofhappycats
    Turns out to be US only.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I think its US only...!~!!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Us only.
    Join Swagbucks & earn Paypal, giftcards, Merchandise etc.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/leafs67
    Try Mintvine...Pays well for surveys etc.. Earn Paypal..giftcards
    https://mintvine.com/users/register/...e8d0029695aaa4

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Says its for the states only, but i entered a canadian address when I first registered and it took my info. We'll see!! FINGERS CROSSED!

homeofhappycats
    "Snausages® SnawSomes!®" Offer Terms and Conditions

No purchase necessary to claim coupon. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older who have a valid email address. Void where prohibited. Between 9:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") 8/17/08 & 11:59:59 PM CT 10/31/08 or while supplies last, whichever is sooner, go to www.snausages.com & follow the directions provided to register. The first 50,000 eligible individuals to submit a valid request, as determined by Del Monte Foods in its sole discretion, will be sent one (1) coupon via U.S. mail for one (1) free package of Snausages® SnawSomes!® Peanut Butter and Apple dog snacks (Approximate Retail Value: $2.49 each). Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of free-product coupon following end of offer. Free-product coupons expire 9/21/09.The first 50,000 individuals who submit a valid request, as determined by Del Monte Foods in its sole discretion, following the initial 25,000 will be directed to a link for one (1) downloadable coupon valued at $1-off, which may be used towards the purchase of Snausages® SnawSomes!® Peanut Butter and Apple dog snacks. Each $1-off coupon will expire 60 days after the download date of the coupons. Additional terms and conditions apply as printed on the coupons. Limit of one (1) coupon per household. Not valid with any other offer. Not transferable or substitutable. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of recipient. Del Monte Foods reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend this offer at any time and without prior notice if fraud, technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security or integrity of the offer. Del Monte Foods, IC Group, Inc., and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and retailers (collectively, "Releasees") are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, inaccurate, stolen, misdirected, undelivered, garbled, or illegible requests or coupons; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or problems of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, network, computer, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the offer, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the offer, the processing of requests, or in any offer-related materials. Releasees are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the offer. Releasees are not responsible for injury or damage to participants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this offer or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the offer or website or who are in violation of these Terms & Conditions, as solely determined by Releasees, will be ineligible to receive the offer. Visit www.Delmonte.com to review the privacy policy of Del Monte Foods and see how Del Monte Foods will use personal information obtained in connection with this offer. Valid only in the USA. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Del Monte Foods which are final. Offered by Del Monte Foods.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

taken from terms and conditions...

No purchase necessary to claim coupon. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older who have a valid email address. Void where prohibited. Between 9:00:00 AM Central Time ("CT") 8/17/08 & 11:59:59 PM CT 10/31/08 or while supplies last,

Valid only in the USA.

thanks anyways hun!!

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is what I received back from them:

Congratulations *****!

Your coupon for a free pack of Snausages® SnawSomes!® dog snacks is in the mail! Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the promotion ends for verification and delivery. Please see the Terms & Conditions for details. Find more family fun for you and your dog at www.snausages.com.
    Sincerely,
    Snausages® SnawSomes!® dog snacks

Like I said, i pre-registred before going to the freebie page, then it took my Canadian address. I hope it will come anyways!!!

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

so much for this one, thanks anyways!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

i tried too...but I don't expect the coupon to work here...

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

thank you...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I tried but there was no province area just state
    Thank you anyhow
    This would have been great

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Got in and said I was one the 50,000!!!!! wahoo

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

aww, this would have been good!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If the coupon is good only in the US and it does come, I will send it to my cousin in California as she has 4 doggies and could use it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information