User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Dec 8 - 14)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, I have just sigenup for CO51 and would like to know if i buy huggies diaper- can i use coupon and also get this cash back? pls guide me i am new to this
    Davetherave likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sunlight Dish tabs C51$2 or C51$6 cashback, limit 1...

If the offer is still available on your account, here's a price matching opportunity. It's on sale at Roulston's Pharmacy, ON $2.99 to December 22nd (keep in mind in case Sunlight re-appears in C51's new week's offer).
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...cember-9-to-22
    Davetherave likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't know where you live, but I bought them at Garden Basket in Markham
    Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    Has any one seen the Natrel 310 ml Iced coffee bottles in any of the stores, I chkd Walmart, Superstore, Shoppers.
    Davetherave likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fama View Post
    hi, I have just sigenup for CO51 and would like to know if i buy huggies diaper- can i use coupon and also get this cash back? pls guide me i am new to this
    As long as the offer doesn't say "Cannot be used in combination with any other coupons" in the fine print, then yes you can.
    fama and Davetherave like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Thanks for the preview. Maybe more Huggies diapers, but I'm fairly stocked up at the moment. I haven't seen Crispix on sale in quite a while, so maybe a box of those. Maybe more chocolate, depending on what deals I can find. I have yet to find the new Resses snack.
    I'm searching for the Reese mix canister too! Went to two Walmarts & they didn't carry it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

RCSS in Newmarket has the Reese's, but they looked a bit expensive for the size of them at $4.49.
    Last edited by Thatdone; Mon, Dec 12th, 2016 at 05:41 PM.

Wise Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I have a question. I have two separate CO51 accounts. Let's say each account has Tide Pods save $1.00. Can I buy the 2 pods on one receipt and submit the same receipt one time to each account OR do I have to buy each product in a separate transaction / separate receipt?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thor9 it has to be seperate receipt for each account
    thor9 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponlady View Post
    If you click on the offer, you can find where these bottles are available. Walmart has lactose free kind (white and chocolate) for $1.87
    Thanks @couponlady and others for great information, maybe i will find some at Sobey's tomorrow.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Taking a break from C51 this week as there's nothing I need from it. It kind of actually feels good??? I dunno why!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    RCSS in Newmarket has the Reese's, but they looked a bit expensive for the size of them at $4.49.
    Thanks for the heads-up! I might be going by a RCSS today.

There's a B1G1 websaver coupon & the $2 CO51 rebate this week, so then it's not a bad deal for a gift topper or stocking stuffer.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Taking a break from C51 this week as there's nothing I need from it. It kind of actually feels good??? I dunno why!
    I know EXACTLY what you're talking about, @salady !

Although it's great to find the sales and freebies, it def requires some time and work to find the advertised sales, then match the coupons, then do the price matching, etc. etc.

And for me the worst part is the crazy guilt pangs I get when I'm too lazy to shop or didn't shop soon enough
    and I miss out on a great deal....LOL

......then on Wednesday it all starts over again.....
    elayjosh, MissK, salady and 2 others like this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information