User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (Dec 15 - 21)

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    C51 $1 Triscuit & $1 Triscuit Thins (check your account)
    Christie Crackers (including Triscuit) on sale $1.33 Zehrs, Loblaws & Independent Grocer starting December 16th. Thus pay only $.33 ea after cashback.
    Could also combine with the new PC Plus offer that I believe most accounts got; 10,000Pts/$20 on Chrisite & Cadbury products and for those with 2,000/$10 on Chrisite Crackers (Ritz, Triscuits, etc), that $16 back on $20 of crackers (You may have to pay for over limit since it is limit 10; $2.29 after limit)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Could also combine with the new PC Plus offer that I believe most accounts got; 10,000Pts/$20 on Chrisite & Cadbury products and for those with 2,000/$10 on Chrisite Crackers (Ritz, Triscuits, etc), that $16 back on $20 of crackers (You may have to pay for over limit since it is limit 10; $2.29 after limit)
    Awesome, I would have missed PC Plus. I just checked, and I have a good offer to carry over, "2000 pts on $10 spend on any Ritz, Triscuit, Wheat Thins, or Potato Thins". Thanks for the reminder. I'm also stacking C51 cheese offers, with coupons and cheese sales (Boursin Bothwell...just so many) - hope I get a good cheese PC Plus offer. Thanks @johnb56789
    Last edited by rockco; Fri, Dec 16th, 2016 at 07:23 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Crispix and Krisp cereal on sale @ Foodbasics for $2.99. Money maker for Crispix and $0.99 for Krisp

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Corn syrup is on at Metro for $3.49. Finally picked some up last night!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    ...another stacking opportunity with Coupgon & C51
    Coupgon also has $2 off 3 Pringles. If you price match $1.88/$1.89 (No Frills/Zehrs), receive $2 wub3 C51 cb. TODAY, THURSDAY, ONLY!

REMOVE: Nutrigrain deal, already posted by @johnb56789. Zehrs & Loblaws $2.99 sale begins Dec 16th.
    Rocko, if you weren't able to get out yesterday - Shoppers Drug Mart has pringles on 3/$5 which could also be price matched at Giant Tiger to take advantage of the coupgon offer
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by list465 View Post
    Rocko, if you weren't able to get out yesterday - Shoppers Drug Mart has pringles on 3/$5 which could also be price matched at Giant Tiger to take advantage of the coupgon offer
    Didn't get to stores yesterday (running really late, cause stuck on highway for 3.5 hours), so it's perfect I missed it - so price match to Dec 16th SDM flyer, thanks!

Those not able to use Coupgon, Walmart's rollback on Pringles continues at $1.67.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Was able to use the Iams fpc and get $5 back!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Christie cookies are sold out

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    Crispix and Krisp cereal on sale @ Foodbasics for $2.99. Money maker for Crispix and $0.99 for Krisp
    Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

check out your dollarama for resolve, both $3 so it's free with cashback, plus if you redeem 2 resolve offers you get a $2 bonus making this a money-maker deal.

the receipt is vague though (one says 'Resolve' and the other 'Stain Remover') so i suggest you take pictures of your purchase when you submit your receipt (add section) to avoid it getting rejected and having to go through the email process.

Name:  gncURni.png
Views: 504
Size:  24.8 KB Name:  Usa5YHa.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  92.2 KB
    Last edited by elusive; Sun, Dec 18th, 2016 at 03:24 PM.

Trading Score
    48 (96%)

Big Thanks to you, @elusive !!

I had totally forgotten about the Dollarama and just bought a bottle from Walmart yesterday. Well, that's def going back and I'll get the free ones instead! tnxtnxtnx.

elusive likes this.
    CARROT REWARDS: referral code: ritap0199 for bonus +50 Scene Pts/+400 Petro Pts!
    TL/WL:
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/424052-ft-5-agropur-cheese-lf-fpc-gc-make-offer-canada/#post6843131

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Didn't know they allowed pictures.. Hun! Thanks
    ritavelveeta likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by juliemadden View Post
    I think I did that one time since It was for a specific one of a product but the receipt just said the generic name for it. Did the receipt and took a picture of what I got too to make sure they didn't decline it. And got the Cashback (Can't remember what it was though)
    juliemadden likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ritavelveeta View Post
    Big Thanks to you, @elusive !!

I had totally forgotten about the Dollarama and just bought a bottle from Walmart yesterday. Well, that's def going back and I'll get the free ones instead! tnxtnxtnx.
    no problem although i saw resolve at 2 different dollaramas, please check your dollarama first to see if they sell it, i don't want you to waste your time returning and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by juliemadden View Post
    it will just take longer than the automated process, cause it will be reviewed by human, at least that's what i think! lol. but not that long, mine took 2 hrs to process today. the last time i bought chips ahoy thins the cashier entered all of my purchases as one kind, so i included a pic of my purchases and even a screenshot of a note to explain what happened (screenshot only works via computer upload), and it was approved no problem. this just saves the emailing step if i know a receipt might be a problem.
    Last edited by elusive; Sun, Dec 18th, 2016 at 06:22 PM.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I'm not aware of adding photos either....is this through the mobile app? Do you just take a photo of the items after you've finished snapping pics of the receipt?
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information