Trading Score
    492 (100%)

This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Ty

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the promotion information.

Suggest all review FAQ, the bonus gifts all expire March 29, 2017. These are great for February ON Family Day cause they'll get used up.
    luckbealady likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for sharing this!

How does one get the bilingual pack? Is that for Quebec only?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thank you, love this promo.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

https://www.cineplex.com/Promos/holiday-gift-bundle

Name:  cineplex.jpg
Views: 972
Size:  99.9 KB

What offers are included in the Gift Bundle?

• One Buy One Get One Free General Admission valid from January 9 – March 29, 2017 (Sunday-Thursday only) – Redeem online or in theatre
        • Valid for General Admission
        • Valid for films in 3D and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX, Prime Seats, and VIP auditoriums with the payment of the applicable surcharge. Not valid for non-feature film performances, Cineplex Events , Barco Escape, 4DX or D-BOX seating

• One Free Premium Ticket Upgrade valid from January 9 – March 29, 2017 (Sunday-Thursday only) – Redeem online or in theatre
      • Valid for films in 3D and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX, Prime Seats, and VIP auditoriums with the payment of the applicable surcharge. Not valid for non-feature film performances, Cineplex Events, Barco Escape, 4DX or D-BOX seating
      • One Free Regular Popcorn valid from January 9 – March 29, 2017 – Redeem in theatre
      • One $6.99 Wednesday General Admission ticket valid from January 11 – March 29, 2017 on Wednesday only – Redeem online or in theatre
      • Valid for films in 3D and films in IMAX®, UltraAVX, Prime Seats and VIP auditoriums with the payment of the applicable surcharge. Not valid for non-feature film performances, Cineplex Events, Barco Escape, 4DX or D-BOX seating
      • 100 SCENE Points valid from January 9 – March 29, 2017 – redeem online
      • 50% off a Digital Rental at the Cineplex Store valid from January 9 – March 29, 2017 – Redeem online
      • Bilingual Pack Only: Free Large Drink with Purchase of Xtreme Nachos at Outtakes or Nachos Grande at Concession – Redeem in theatre

*Some additional restrictions apply.

Last edited by EvilTofu; Tue, Nov 29th, 2016 at 10:14 AM.
    luckbealady likes this.

Saver
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

As a heads up, the VIP theaters have an extra coupon attached to the holiday bundle for a free appetizer or dessert with the purchase of an entree.
    Get $25 CASH for opening a Tangerine account. To receive the $$, enter 39061906S1 as the orange key when you sign up.To sign up or for more info go to http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So... I've been on the prowl for the bilingual pack as I have ZERO interest in a digital rental, not even for free, let alone only 50% off. I'd be much happier with the free Coke (with nachos)

FYI the "bilingual pack" might as well be the "French pack" because of where you can get it. (or rather CANT get it, as the case may be).

Where Canada is a bilingual country, you might think you could walk up and request the bilingual pack... you know in case you were mailing it to a relative who was bilingual or even French only. So while technically all of the text IS bilingual, you can't buy it in English speaking Canada.

This INCLUDES many areas of New Brunswick, which is an officially bilingual province.
    Saint John, no... Fredericton, nada... moreover, NOT even in MONCTON, which has a strong English AND French speaking population.

I was able to get the bilingual pack in Dieppe (neighbouring city to Moncton) which boasts itself as a stronger French population. But nowhere else it seems.

So if you want the bilingual pack -- it looks like you're off to the theatre in Dieppe NB or probably most locations in Quebec
    (because if you order online, you only get the English pack)

Why they'd make a different pack all together if you were French/Bilingual versus English only is beyond me. Would it have killed them to put BOTH coupons on BOTH packs? Honestly? What's a Coke cost them to give away? 45cents? And how much are the making off the nachos I have to buy to get it?

(maybe this belongs in the rant section... my bad... I'll stop now. )
    ghrkin likes this.

Thread Information