User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree177Likes

Thread: PepsiCo: Get $20 in coupons when you buy $20 worth of participating PepsiCo products

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i did it by phone, they texted that they got the upload and then another text (on Jan 17) that coupons were being mailed and i got them already. these coupons are expiring May 31 so you should contact them since it'll probably take some time to get it sorted out, and it said to allow 4-6 weeks after Feb 17 for coupons, so it's really late now.

"INQUIRIES: Call 1-800-376-2257 to reach our Customer Service representatives..." -- see here for their contact form: https://pepsisuperbowl.com/
    Grey, hcao, rockco and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    I have received them long time ago, but my friend did not. She dose not know how to contact tehm?
    @hcao , we also did not receive the coupons even though we received a confirmation approval.

Send email to [email protected] as they are the organization handling the administration for the promotion. Provide information related to the original submission:
    - name
    - address
    - email

They responded within 24 hours of our email and and coupons arrived within 3-5 days (depending on where you're located in Canada).

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by rockco; Sat, Apr 22nd, 2017 at 10:27 PM.
    Grey, hcao and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @hcao , we also did not receive the coupons even though we received a confirmation approval.

Send email to [email protected] as they are the organization handling the administration for the promotion. Provide information related to the original submission:
    - name
    - address
    - email

They responded within 24 hours of our email and and coupons arrived within 3-5 days (depending on where you're located in Canada).

Hope this helps.
    thank you very much! i will let my friend know.
    ROMEO, rockco, dededi and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquaria View Post
    i did it by phone, they texted that they got the upload and then another text (on Jan 17) that coupons were being mailed and i got them already. these coupons are expiring May 31 so you should contact them since it'll probably take some time to get it sorted out, and it said to allow 4-6 weeks after Feb 17 for coupons, so it's really late now.

"INQUIRIES: Call 1-800-376-2257 to reach our Customer Service representatives..." -- see here for their contact form: https://pepsisuperbowl.com/
    That is great!

Many Thanks for give me the phone#!
    ROMEO, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

This worked for me. I got a reply that they're mailing me the coupons.

- name
    - address
    - email

Hope this helps.
    hcao, rockco, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Received today
    hcao, rockco, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bump! Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 31st, is the last day to redeem your awesome Pepsi free product coupons.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Bump! Tomorrow, Wednesday, May 31st, is the last day to redeem your awesome Pepsi free product coupons.
    OMG!!! Thank you for the reminder!!!
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Thanks for the reminder!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks rococo I am having a very hard time finding the Stacy chips I traded for several coupons . and I can' t find them
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks rococo I am having a very hard time finding the Stacy chips I traded for several coupons . and I can' t find them
    I understand...

I was trying to do most of the shop at SDM to get the 8kwus$30 multiple times, but was only able to get 16k (2x). SDM didn't have Stacy's & family sized Lays. Bought the rest at Sobey's cause their prices are higher and earned Air Miles.

Sobey's & Walmart carried all flavours. Stacy's Pita is never located in the same area as chips.

For the benefit of others, Sobey's had Stacy's in either the natural section or cracker section. Walmart had a display near the deli meats & roasted chicken counter. Took me some time to locate Stacy's in these stores.
    Last edited by rockco; Wed, May 31st, 2017 at 01:02 PM.
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

My local SDM has Stacy's displayed with the rest of the chips. Metro also has Stacy's on a separate display near the deli.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I understand...

I was trying to do most of the shop at SDM to get the 8kwus$30 multiple times, but was only able to get 16k (2x). SDM didn't have Stacy's & family sized Lays. Bought the rest at Sobey's cause their prices are higher and earned Air Miles.

Sobey's & Walmart carried all flavours. Stacy's Pita is never located in the same area as chips.

For the benefit of others, Sobey's had Stacy's in either the natural section or cracker section. Walmart had a display near the deli meats & roasted chicken counter. Took me some time to locate Stacy's in these stores.
    @rockco thanks so much for the info got mine at Sobeys today because of u . you are always helpful to myself and many others on SC.
    Thumpersmom and rockco like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks so much Grey
    Thumpersmom and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @rockco thanks so much for the info got mine at Sobeys today because of u . you are always helpful to myself and many others on SC.
    You are most welcome. Hope you got at least 1 AM with today's redemption; those AMs are so hard to earn.
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information