User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Shirnette
  • 1 Post By seylz_gurl

Thread: Lucky me at CT

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Though I have a RC from ToysRus, I was not thrilled that son wouldn't have magformers for Christmas.On top of that, I had missed out on the 3 day sale at CT about 3 wks ago on board games.He was happy to have gifts to open on Christmas day regardless. I noticed that the CT boxing wk flyer had board games at half price and Duracell batteries were 40% (most of the sales were on Energizer batteries for which I had no coupons).Boxing day came so son & I went to the CT next to my mom's place. In Toronto's east end. I bought 2 boardgames @$4.99 ea. reg $9.99 (I got the last Bingo game n I bought Oops for my god sons upcoming birthday).I bought a 8 pk Duracell AA batteries for $2.49 (sale $7.49-$5 cpn); bought son a Lego Duplo set based on Disney Cars for $21.99 reg $29. 99(it's great for his fine motor skills n creativity ).We strolled around the store for a while and I saw a bin storage tower that would be ideal in our living room to keep son's toys organized...I loved that it was espresso in colour too unfortunately I didn't drive so I wasn't able to buy it. I took a photo and planned on looking more into it when we got back to my mom's place. While I was paying for my items, I noticed that the customer next in line had the item I wanted in her cart..we chit chatted and we both agreed that it was a great deal at $44.99, reg $129.99 (don't know why so pricy).I left the store and called the store closest to my house in Brampton.The employee told me that another store had 2 in stock.I called that store and was told they only had one in the warehouse.The price was $36.99 so I made sure to double check the features since the one in Toronto was $5 more.Everything checked out and he offered to put it on hold for me until eod. I quickly called my hubby who happened to be on the road.He agreed to get. I'm looking forward to putting it to use once we get home tomorrow..can't stop doing my happy dance. .Name:  20161226_130057.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  185.1 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Toys R Us

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice savings $5 here and there can add up!
    Shirnette likes this.

Thread Information