• 1 Post By blythwood
  • 2 Post By SavvyLady
  • 2 Post By DolceBella
  • 2 Post By Debvictoria

Thread: SCOP on pork tenderloin!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Went to freshco to pm some groceries, food basic had the pork tenderloin on sale for $2.88, when I checked freshco for the pork tenderloin theirs was on sale for $4.99 11.00kl, when I was looking at them they we're all packaged at 12.40 kl, I was going to pm anyways but I just wanted to see what would happen at the cash! I get to the cash and the system automatically puts in $7.20, I said but the pork is on sale, she said maybe not this one, I said I looked everywhere and I didn't see any for 11.00, she calls the manager, he says oh, we probably didn't change the sticker, so I got it for free and got the other one pm'd from Food Basic for $2.88lb. I find my freshco is always doing weird things with the pound to kilogram conversion, doesn't bother me, more scops for me!!
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome! Free meat!
    toronto166 and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

perfect way to end 2016!! Congrats!!!
    toronto166 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Congratulations and good eye! I would say in about twenty per cent of my checkouts there is some sort of error that I have to catch. Today they scanned some pink stickered cheese without reducing for the sticker. Unfortunately if you are unloading your buggy as the cashier is scanning, it is easy to miss..so I had to come back from the car where I reviewed the bill, and I went to service desk for my 1.65 back. It is sort of annoying to make an extra effort to get what they should have charged you in the first place. For me it is the principle. I wonder if the meat manager at Freshco will resticker the pork or let it slide and hope no one else notices....
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blythwood View Post
    Congratulations and good eye! I would say in about twenty per cent of my checkouts there is some sort of error that I have to catch. Today they scanned some pink stickered cheese without reducing for the sticker. Unfortunately if you are unloading your buggy as the cashier is scanning, it is easy to miss..so I had to come back from the car where I reviewed the bill, and I went to service desk for my 1.65 back. It is sort of annoying to make an extra effort to get what they should have charged you in the first place. For me it is the principle. I wonder if the meat manager at Freshco will resticker the pork or let it slide and hope no one else notices....
    I don't think they were going to make the changes, but you never know. I'm pretty sure I was the first to notice and ask for the SCOP, so if everyone bought it and he only paid me...he would still be making money!!
    rockco and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Free meat!! When does that ever happen?! Good job
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.
    Get Motivated, get Inspired, get FIT - Follow me ~ https://www.facebook.com/ForeverFITCourtney/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Once at Freshco I got the fresh made juice for my daughter. The shelf sale was $6.49 and it rang up as $7.99. So scop and got it for free. My daughter and I went to car and she said can we go get the other kinds of juice. We went back to get them and all the juices of that brand where off the shelf. omg that was quick!!!!!
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.
    LF rice crackers, granola bars,any oj

Thread Information