User Tag List

Page 1022 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 22 522 922 972 1012 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1032 1072 1122 1522 ... LastLast
Results 15,316 to 15,330 of 29354
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yep...

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Just wanted to update on my mental health intake assessment today. They say there is definitely underlying mental health issues and now I’m officially on their waiting list which will still be 6 months for my first appointment. Anyway it’s nice to have my foot in the door now. Then my aunt says her friends won some money playing the lottery (about $75 as a small group) they were wondering what charity to give it too. My aunts friend said I know someone who could really use it so they gave it to me. I was kinda speechless they would think of me like that. I’m on a very limited budget and it was very appreciated. ❤️❤️Will do my ddpy soon and back to the gym tomorrow. 🙂❤️

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Here is my Monday weigh in. Pretty much at 240lbs. I want to go down to between 200-210. In that range would be good for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!
    The afternoon was great until I had a bad news ....
    We went for a long walk father an I ,I redeem my candy at couche tard conveniance store,went to iga used 2 coupons
    back to home the telephone ring....:It was the nurse from my appoitement..what they want...to tell me I need another blood test and echographie for abdomen..because they discover I have fat in the abdomen and it is not normal..and they we go..I have to get the papers and do this (*&?*&(?&* tests..I am feared because I dont know what I have....no appetize and a big crisis of panicking right now..this could degenerate into a weight loss or an hepatite ......I am feared right now..just want to go to bed and forget that nightmare..stupid call
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Smart canucks chat-a-thon turned into a version of broken telephone this morning I see. All it took was for @flemeth to sincerely send her best wishes to Murphy for his surgery today and all of a sudden the rest of you added the same genuine concerned comments.
    I am touched by the love, however, sadly it is NOT Murphy's day for surgery.....it is NEXT Monday.
    Today however, he did start the Benadryl tablets. 7 days of that was recommended before he goes in, apparently that stuff helps to shrink the tumor somewhat.
    @cabmonk you can never have too many angels on your side and your Aunt was brilliant to recommend you as their charity!!
    Blessings for all concerned, giving feeds the soul every bit as much as getting. @Lynn49 and @avoncallingu soon to be Trailer Park Pals?? I will wait for the tv show starring you two enjoying boozesicles in recliners! hee hee Oh and Lynn let me know what you think of The Book Club! My sis and I nearly wet our pants in the theatre as we lost it at many scenes...I tip my hat to Candice Bergen!

I've been a little " antsy " ever since I finished painting the kitchen, last night I got all the framed items back on their respective hooks, first scrubbing the layer of greasy dust off of each and every edge. ( so now they are good for another year!) Have I ever mentioned I hate dusting?

I mean there are tasks I COULD start......ugh, like the remainder of the front yard.
    There is a wide area of grass, ( mainly weeds and crabgrass actually, an eyesore at this pount ) that runs from the curb up towards the house just passed the apple tree.
    I want it to be a pristine lawn but I just don't have it in me to use the shovel to labour away at turning it all over, or just removing it completely, then laying sod. TOO MUCH WORK.
    My original solution was for DH to rent a Rototiller and make easy work of the churning over, but DH said when the Bell Fibe workers dug up all our lawns last year to bury cable, he now has no idea how deep the cable is buried under the lawn??
    That is a mystery that can be solved by PHONING them, Why didn't he think of that?

oh well the start to another week began with a physio workout for me followed by a trip to the movies to see The Lion King. They had a 10:55 a.m. showing and there were 4 of us that bought tickets but we still had to " pick our seats " .....It was every bit as heartwarming as the animated version. I cried in some spots, what a sap!

Hope everyone's summer whether is at least bearable. Today was not as humid as the last few days thank goodness.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@walkonby I keep checking to this thread all day trying to get some news on Murphy . It was my mistake that I think it’s today. I will be away on vacation when he is going to go in for his surgery but I will be thinking of you both along with the family. Come next Monday

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby thanks it’s definitely nice to have people that care like that.

Hope everyone one has a good night.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - please check your e-mail if you haven't. Thanks.
    .gotta run
    Newfiescreech and cath007 like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by GoJays; Tue, Jul 23rd, 2019 at 04:17 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good. Morning @GoJays

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@GoJays, @flemeth, Good morning Ladies.

Much cooler night and supposed to be a pretty nice day today.

@walkonby, the date might have been wrong, but the sentiment is still the same!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, Jul 23rd, 2019 at 07:06 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

cath007, no doubt that a phone call like that can be scary, but whatever is going on has been caught early, and you have a good medical team with you to deal with whatever it is. Just try to believe that it's just an annoyance that will be successfully dealt with. I know it's easier said than done, we've all had our scares...healing thoughts heading you way...

@walkonby, such a good idea to call whoever laid those lines; I'm sure that there's a certain code that regulated the depth of any lines or pipes being laid or rototillers would be snapping lines all over town! Good luck with your new/newest project!
    And yes, we may just be having company this weekend!

Have a great day, everyone!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning!!!Went to the clinique to get my papers and to take my papers to the hospital blood test is due in 3 months and I will get call for the other thing...then I hit maxi and got
    I am surprise tigre geant (gt) flyer qc finish today not tomorrow so I went to maxi and grabbed the last 3 boxes at maxi pm gt of flamingo chicken wings honey and garlics at 5,99$ wow maxi sell those for 13,99$ crazy and again I dont understant why flamingo coupons are good just in Ontario…
    And one cantaloupe at 1,99$ comparated to iga 5,99$ hahhahaha

oop:20$

They still have my cushion in stock about 9 left will see if they go more in clearance before purchasing more
    No deal appeal me in qc upcoming flyers,glad to be stocked already on meat…

Sunny should be a beautiful day not to hot

Have a good day all!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ...My original solution was for DH to rent a Rototiller and make easy work of the churning over, but DH said when the Bell Fibe workers dug up all our lawns last year to bury cable, he now has no idea how deep the cable is buried under the lawn??
    That is a mystery that can be solved by PHONING them, Why didn't he think of that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!!
    @walkonby, such a good idea to call whoever laid those lines; I'm sure that there's a certain code that regulated the depth of any lines or pipes being laid or rototillers would be snapping lines all over town! Good luck with your new/newest project!
    @walkonby, @Lynn49 is correct, there are indeed codes and regulations dictating depths of buried services.

Cable/Telephone/Fibre Optics is typically about 18"-24", gas lines (propane anyways) is 24"-30" depending on if it's located under a main drive path, and hydro (electricity) is typically almost 6' under ground. (don't take my word regarding these numbers. They're just rough estimates from what I can recall on our report)

If you're not sure what services are across your lawn, or where they are located you can request online or call Ontario One Call, and they're be able to provide you with all in info you need, FREE of charge. They'll provide you with a written report of everything you requested, and even have someone come out and mark off your lawn with little flags showing where things are located, if you want them to.

We had to have someone come out and mark off our front yard when we re-ran the propane line to a new tank last fall.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, Jul 23rd, 2019 at 11:20 AM.
    DANGER

Thread Information