User Tag List

Page 1229 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 229 729 1129 1179 1219 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1239 1279 1329 1729 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,435 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Time to have a nap, too!

Name:  cuteness.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  50.6 KB
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Both our cats get into that very unsafe position on the stairs also @Natalka .
    Which means we can never walk up or down carrying anything that impedes our vision. Lived and learned that lesson!

@Thatdone , wow! I was not sure what I was listening to at first as the adorable fun snow video of kids was playing as he ranted about the speed of the plows. ( can ya imagine that he really thought he was helping? )

So, I wandered in here just to share something. Anyone like Whitney Cummings? ( she is a comedian I enjoy ) .
    Well now I have elevated her status up to angel!! What a great midway point she provides as she invites these broken and abused animals into her home to recover. Then they get a forever home!

Violet is just another success story!

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow...so The Jungle Cruise boat sank at Animal Kingdom today, a hazmat team had to clean up a cleaning chemical spill in the Magic Kingdom.....this is going to be an adventure alright! Lololol! Thank goodness no one was hurt. I hope next week is much quieter there! We'll see!
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Someone finally spoke the truth..................PASS IT ON..!

Leon Roy5 February 2016
    PISSED AS HELL:
    WOW!! This is too good not to pass it on. I don't think “pissed" really covers it!!!!

She uses some pretty strong language in her commentary.I know how she feels on this point. Too bad that all of us "easy going" Canadians couldn't hire this lady to be our leader and then we would all storm Parliament Hill with torches aflame.
    Smith, the Senator from Québec calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared "Social Security " to a Milk Cow with over a million teats.
    Here's a response in a letter from PATTY JOHNSTONE in Ontario ... I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!
    Oh sooo true!
    "Hey Larry, let's get a few things straight!!!!!
    1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.
    2. I have been paying CPP & OHIP for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
    3. My Canada Pension payments, and those of millions of other Canadians, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzi scheme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.
    4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and "your ilk" pulled the proverbial football away from millions of Canadian seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65 to age, 67. NOW, you and your "shill commission" are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
    5. I, and millions of other Canadians, have been paying into
    OHIP & CPP from Day One, and now "you morons" propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because "you idiots" mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from OHIP & CPP to pay the bills.

6. I, and millions of other Canadians, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again.
    Why? Because you "incompetent s" spent our money so profligately that you just kept on spending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the Canadian taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
    To add insult to injury, you label us "greedy" for calling "bull" to your incompetence. Well, Captain Bull, I have a few questions for YOU:
    1. How much money have you earned from the Canadian taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
    2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career,and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the Canadian taxpayers?
    3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided health insurance?
    4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual,have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
    It is you, Captain Bull, and your political co-conspirators called Parliament who are the "greedy" ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted the Canadian Pension, OHIP and stolen the Canadian dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
    And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech.
    That's right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted our benefits for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it, and you know that we know it.
    And you can take that to the bank, you miserable son of a .
    P.S. And stop calling CPP & OHIP "entitlements". WHAT AN INSULT!!!!
    I have been paying in to the CPP system for 45 years "It's my money"- give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly check
    EVERYONE!!!
    If you like the way things are in Canada delete this.

If you agree with what an Ontario citizen, says, please. PASS IT ON!!!!

Good, but not Canadian...
    The original quote published by:
    STEPHANIE CONDON
    AUGUST 25, 2010 / 5:05 PM / CBS NEWS

"In a letter responding to criticisms against him from a group representing older women, former Wyoming Sen. Alan Simpson wrote that he has "spent many years in public life trying to stabilize" Social Security. However, he wrote, "Yes, I've made some plenty smart cracks about people on Social Security who milk it to the last degree. You know 'em too. It's the same with any system in America. We've reached a point now where it's like a milk cow with 310 million tits!".”

The original complaint letter credited to an “unknown fellow in Montana” and directed to Simpson is available on snopes.
    walkonby, danger_dan and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Good, but not Canadian...
    The original quote published by:
    STEPHANIE CONDON
    AUGUST 25, 2010 / 5:05 PM / CBS NEWS

"In a letter responding to criticisms against him from a group representing older women, former Wyoming Sen. Alan Simpson wrote that he has "spent many years in public life trying to stabilize" Social Security. However, he wrote, "Yes, I've made some plenty smart cracks about people on Social Security who milk it to the last degree. You know 'em too. It's the same with any system in America. We've reached a point now where it's like a milk cow with 310 million tits!".”

The original complaint letter credited to an “unknown fellow in Montana” and directed to Simpson is available on snopes.
    Yes, "good".

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Snow day 2.0.
    Just got back home...drove out, took 45 minutes to drive a route that normally takes 10 minutes. Turned around and took another 45 to get home.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Similar here ... sort of ... walked three steps to door, looked out, said nope, closed door and walked three steps back to fire.
    avoncallingu and JadeAngel like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

BLUS-TER-Y! Poor Tootie- Poor me!
    I'm mostly an indoor girl today but need some groceries and bus tickets for my BrotherR.

Keep warm, folks!

Good decision, @danger_dan - too bad it took so long to get back. How does Cooper deal with the snow and wind?
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    You’ve never said gosh darn or meanie head.
    Don’t you wish I’d stayed away?
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    nice to see you back here!
    where ya been?
    Out pillaging and plundering.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by electric_viking View Post
    You’ve never said gosh darn or meanie head.
    Don’t you wish I’d stayed away?
    Not for one second! And look at you posting emojis!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

uh oh.... @electric_viking are you snowed in? All this interaction, you are spoiling us!!

Well what a day it was! The walkway and driveway are once again invisible, with way too much of the white stuff on them. I am simply not up to a shoveling encounter at this late hour. Maybe in the morning.
    Wasn't that such a lovely and " hopeful " 2 games the Leafs played down in Florida?? Not only did they snap the TB home ice win streak but they dominated the Panthers too!
    Dare we expect them to win 3 in a row!?

Oh and the Jays did well today too. I only peeked in every few innings.
    @Lynn49 I had not heard about that mess in Disney! Well things will be interesting at least for your trip. Am I crazy to say you are brave to travel? It is clear I've watched way too much coronavirus coverage....makes one terrified to venture out anywhere.
    Our w/e plans are wide open atm. After a tough and very cold week at work my guys will want to stay indoors and thaw out, so if that changes they'll let me know.
    They know I'm still " dating " this fellow called Netflix, sooooo????

ha ha ha
    Natalka and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    uh oh.... @electric_viking are you snowed in? All this interaction, you are spoiling us!!

Well what a day it was! The walkway and driveway are once again invisible, with way too much of the white stuff on them. I am simply not up to a shoveling encounter at this late hour. Maybe in the morning.
    Wasn't that such a lovely and " hopeful " 2 games the Leafs played down in Florida?? Not only did they snap the TB home ice win streak but they dominated the Panthers too!
    Dare we expect them to win 3 in a row!?

Oh and the Jays did well today too. I only peeked in every few innings.
    @Lynn49 I had not heard about that mess in Disney! Well things will be interesting at least for your trip. Am I crazy to say you are brave to travel? It is clear I've watched way too much coronavirus coverage....makes one terrified to venture out anywhere.
    Our w/e plans are wide open atm. After a tough and very cold week at work my guys will want to stay indoors and thaw out, so if that changes they'll let me know.
    They know I'm still " dating " this fellow called Netflix, sooooo????

ha ha ha
    Good morning, @walkonby ....yes, we have discussed the Corona virus situation, but fear is our worst enemy, and yes, hybernating may keep one safe, but just look at the student and in another school, a teacher, both diagnosed with the virus and they were no where near anyone else with it! We have an enormous supply of Bath&Body Works and Prell hand cleaners, I've always washed fruit with soap and water, in the spinner for grapes, veggies...I've had my pneumonia shot...we'll be fine. I mean, it's that ir being held hostage. At least we're not going to the Caribbean!! I fear Dengue fever even more and trying to avoid mosquitos? Almost impossible.
    So yes, we're prepared and confident in the powers that be.

Be careful out there, Walks....you all sure got hit with that white crap!
    I'll be in touch with you on the trip.

Ok! Flying out of here in the morning! Hugs!!
    Natalka, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Thread Information