User Tag List

Page 1606 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 606 1106 1506 1556 1596 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1616 1656 1706 ... LastLast
Results 24,076 to 24,090 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning!!!! Only 10 dregres this morning..brrrr
    I had a rollercoaster kind of a day yesterday and was a bit sick du to that..hope it will be better today despite de lack if sleep.
    News about stella: Stella and Eve dont like each other.....Eve eat Stella food and vice versa...Stella put litter all over the floor and want to go outside poor little muffins.......And she destroyed by bitting her bag of food..she is a crwazy cat hahahah hope it will improve by the time....

Alright have a wonderful day
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning all.

Name:  PS.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  136.6 KB
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

https://www.whiskas.ca/en/update

dry cat food whiskas recall...
    danger_dan likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning all.

Name:  PS.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  136.6 KB
    YES @danger_dan !!!!! What is all that nonsense about PPS? Bringing it out in August was just too much as well.

Good day to the rest of you Chatterers present.
    We are having a drizzly, dreary sort of day atm, but that could change.

I must confess I'm really looking forward to the month of December this year!!
    Oh, no.... NOT because of the festive, decorative nonsense which starts in November in the stores.
    NOT even for the white stuff that falls, forcing me to delegate the job of shoveling to DS.

The reason I'm zeroed in is because of the 4 new movie releases coming out!!

• West Side Story. December 8, 2021.
    • The Matrix 4. December 15, 2021.
    • Spider-Man: No Way Home. December 15, 2021.
    • The King's Man. December 22, 2021.

Saw all the previews yesterday afternoon at the theatre before Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings started.
    ( which btw, was fantastic! ....and who doesn't crack up at Awkwafina? )
    ALL these movies I intend to see at the theatre.....but am especially pumped up to see the new Matrix!!

Tune it tonight at 7 p.m. for Game 2 of the Jays vs the Rays.
    Skippy, Natalka, cath007 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

DECORATIVE NONSENSE?? NONSENSE, @walkonby ??!!
    Remind me again why we're Friends??
    That nonsense, as you so wrongly refer to it, is what gets me through December, LOL...I just LOVE the build-up to Christmas!

As for pumpkin spice, I made our GS the pumpkin muffins he likes and although it doesn't have PS in it, it does have lots of cinnamon! Hah!

We just got a notice from our Health Unit here, that there was a covid alert for those movies at our Silvercity Cinemas.
    Sooooo...nope, still too peopley out there for me.

West Side Story?? We just watched the original at camp the other day...

OK! Off to get the results from my cardiologist, which I'm sure will be: there's nothing wrong with you.
    And you and I know there certainly IS! Bahahahahaha!!!!!

Toodles, everyone!!
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This is for YOU, Missy @walkonby !

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

BOOM! I has a feeling I'd get a rise outa ya @Lynn49 with my " nonsense " wording.

To clarify, I meant that the stores introduce the stuff way too early. Summer isn't over yet, but they insist on offering to force these overly sweet/rich fake Pumpkin Spice drinks and treats at us until we are SICK of them, even if we actually kind of like the taste of pumpkin.
    We all know homemade is best anyways. Your cinnamon(y) muffins sounded yummy!

As far as the decor being nonsense......no, no no....I meant the stores ( again ) vomiting in the aisles, tinsel, wrap, empty wrapped boxes, decorated trees in section after section, with reds, gold's and whites assaulting our eyes way to early....like do they even wait for November 11th to pass anymore?

Whew......oh wow! Your theatre had a a possible covid outbreak of some kind? I'd stay away too if that was the case here.
    When we have gone ( 2 times now ) we have had the entire row of large arse recliners to ourselves. We picked the 3 middle seats in that row, and immediately no one can purchase a ticket to sit on either side of us.

Not only that....the first movie had 6 people in it! That was it.
    This most recent one had about 15-16. Again we had row C all to ourselves.
    The rows behind and ahead of us had patrons either far right of us or far left of us.
    I felt UBER safe there, hand sanitizer everywhere, masks on. No problem.
    Helps when you go on the Monday in the 3-4 p.m. time slot, when many people are still working.

Half decent day so far, in that I did nothing in particular!! I do have to make up a work meal for DH though, Marc Angelo Sweet Italian Sausage, boiled new spuds and wok sauteed broccoli, zucchini and carrots.

Have an enjoyable afternoon all.
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Sep 14th, 2021 at 08:53 PM.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My cardiologist/internist got called to emerg or the hospital, whatever and although I'm sure that was more important than me, it was still a disappointment.

So! Off to Michael's! DH laughed and said something about making the best of it. I felt it would have been a waste of make-up! Lol! Bought some papers and the glue I've been searching for, so it all ended well.

This us for you, @walkonby ...there were Christmas wreaths in those big wire bunks and a few other chatchki out already. Fall stuff on sale, Christmas on the way. Of course the ugly halloweeney crap was out but I just walked down another aisle. I hate halloween.

Those advertisers can advertise their sticky, syrupy, calorie-laden drinks (desserts, really) all they want, I wouldn't go near them.

ON TO CHRISTMAS!!!! 🤗
    walkonby, cath007 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, JadeAngel, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Today's thread is a cornucopia of vast wisdom and understanding and whatnot (feel free to pick your choice)
    I won't single anyone out or any topic as I probably will confuse people and posts and don't want to show my ignorance.
    It is always an interesting thread because it's like a box of chocolates,or jar of nuts? You just never know what you'll find, like someone who can write four lines and tell you not much about their own life!
    Life is interesting because I'm getting older and I can tell because people in the hood tell me their latest medical problem(s) or bowel movement(s) or lack thereof. Sometimes it's hard to know how to respond but hey I listen. Unfortunately this usually happens while I'm out for my walk which ends up being a talk and then I stiffen up from standing there so I gotta walk to work out those kinks and wouldn't you know it someone else just happens to be outside and wants to talk.What can I say?
    Not everyone is as technically advanced as we are here?/some of us?/some of us think we are?/ so they communicate by talking face to face.
    I'm not complaining, I'm merely observing that for some people you or I are the only ones they may talk to all day.So if you can, be that person for them.
    Well I certainly didn't expect all this to come as I sat here, but sometimes the words just flow.
    For you growers ,I read that September and October are going to be warmer than usual, here in my part of the world so perhaps yours too.
    Enjoy the rest of the week my friends and if this post does not post I will not be pleased.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

What an insightful post @Skippy
    You have hit on something there when it comes to the need for human interaction and how challenging that can be for some.
    Kindness is the tool to have in our back pockets at the ready for anyone approaching us with their need of an ear or a shoulder to cry on as sometimes happens.
    So continue with your daily walks whenever possible, the benefit appears to be twofold.

Totally off topic....I think Gavin Newsom dodged a recall bullet....whew!

https://globalnews.ca/news/8189965/g...te-california/
    Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Kindness is the tool to have in our back pockets at the ready for anyone approaching us with their need of an ear or a shoulder to cry on as sometimes happens.
    I think that there are way too many who think that they can (or need to) save/change the world.
    I like to tell folks that I cannot change the world, but that I can change my little part of the world every day (hopefully for the better. )

Yesterday, a fellow stopped me in RCSS and told me that he often saw me walking everywhere and how impressed he was by my fitness. I told him that he had a generous soul because he took time out of his day and went out of his way to deliberately approach a stranger and share a kind word with him (me).

Random acts of kindness are too rare and motivate me to try and spread some when possible.
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. I guess @GoJays got the day off today.

Love the friendly back and forth post from yesterday. Some of the contents made me smile.

Have a great day all
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@Lynn49 @Skippy @flemeth and maybe @GoJays later,good morning!!!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information