User Tag List

Page 1647 of 1650 FirstFirst ... 647 1147 1547 1597 1637 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 ... LastLast
Results 24,691 to 24,705 of 24739
Like Tree104728Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Feel better soon @Lynn49
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 Hoping you feel better soon.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @GoJays , @flemeth , such a ridiculously silly move on my part. I had just finished lunch and put my soup bowl on the floor because Jenny is continuously starving. Our DD called at that moment and while we were chatting I got up from the table and put my foot onto the bowl and whoop! Out went that leg and down I went! I yelled for my Hubby who came running and I squiggles myself to the first stair and hoisted myself onto it. The phone was somewhere else, lol. I took a few breaths and did a mental check-up for anything broken and I was fine. Hubby helped me up and got back to our DD, who was worried, on the phone, and reassured her that I was fine.

And I was fine tge next day but today?
    Felt like I was hit by a Mack truck!

I'm better by now but sore behind that knee that went out, right wrist achy, but none the worse for wear.

Such a stupid mis-step.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

I had to cancel my chiropractor appt today, had a bit of a flip in the house 2 days ago and feel quite beaten up. I thought bruises and aches from falls turn up the next day! I was telling everyone how fine I was! So today I'm feeling it?! Weird.

So no chiropractor. No manicure, just some sewing I think I can manage.

Enjoy the day, everyone!
    Awww, poor you @Lynn49 You now know that painting, even assisting the painter is considered exercise. ( and I know how you abstain from that ) The next day is when the body makes you pay......you feel those muscles screaming at you.
    Hope Thursday sees you back in the saddle and off to the chiropractor.

( Update: oh dear! I just read the other post where you had slipped, stepping on a food bowl. That sucks )

A whirlwind of a Bonus Boom Collecting day for me. Was able to get so many offers completed! When I first got into the weeds ( details ) of this newest Bonus Boom event and saw do 8 and get 800 Bonus Air Miles, I scoffed.
    However, between Shell, Metro, CAS and Sobeys I did o.k.

Had to drive DS to an appt. for 11:00 a.m. which was fine going there, he had plenty of time, but somehow I took the scenic route trying to get back to my neck of the woods!
    I literally have NO sense of direction at all. Exiting the parking lot I got turned around in my mind and forgot how I had entered it. ( no, I don't have one of those GPS gadgets )
    At various points in my journey I was on Finch, Warden, McNicol, Brimley, omg, I forget the other streets now. My navigation technique is I drive until I recognize an intersection! bwahahaha.

Eventually I caught one I knew and was able to enter an on ramp and scoot along the 401. Whew!
    I enjoy traveling ONLY the same roads and routes, don't like unfamiliar neighbourhoods.
    Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Nov 24th, 2021 at 10:18 PM. Reason: oops! I just read HOW you got hurt stepping on that bowl Lynn49
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Awww, poor you @Lynn49 You now know that painting, even assisting the painter is considered exercise. ( and I know how you abstain from that ) The next day is when the body makes you pay......you feel those muscles screaming at you.
    Hope Thursday sees you back in the saddle and off to the chiropractor.

( Update: oh dear! I just read the other post where you had slipped, stepping on a food bowl. That sucks )

A whirlwind of a Bonus Boom Collecting day for me. Was able to get so many offers completed! When I first got into the weeds ( details ) of this newest Bonus Boom event and saw do 8 and get 800 Bonus Air Miles, I scoffed.
    However, between Shell, Metro, CAS and Sobeys I did o.k.

Had to drive DS to an appt. for 11:00 a.m. which was fine going there, he had plenty of time, but somehow I took the scenic route trying to get back to my neck of the woods!
    I literally have NO sense of direction at all. Exiting the parking lot I got turned around in my mind and forgot how I had entered it. ( no, I don't have one of those GPS gadgets )
    At various points in my journey I was on Finch, Warden, McNicol, Brimley, omg, I forget the other streets now. My navigation technique is I drive until I recognize an intersection! bwahahaha.

Eventually I caught one I knew and was able to enter an on ramp and scoot along the 401. Whew!
    I enjoy traveling ONLY the same roads and routes, don't like unfamiliar neighbourhoods.
    Oh, @walkonby ...every spring i would drive my late BFF to Toronto for some shopping. We usually took the Don Valley to get to the Chelsey...this was in the olden days remember and I wasn't sure which road to turn off to get downtown, there she is, fumbling with the map, so when I asked her which way to turn, she said..." Up!" Lololol!! Omgosh, I miss her so much.

In the earlier days I drove friends to TO every spring and fall for shopping and I could drive around there, no problem. Time changes things.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Nov 24th, 2021 at 11:29 PM.
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning all.
    Cold rain out this morning. Great for all the sod I laid a few weeks ago!

Have a wonderful day peeps.
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Dh just left to drive our DD to the airport, she and a friend are flying to Old Quebec for a few days of R&R, shopping....jealous!!

All painting is done, the entire main floor is a soft white and it's so bright in here!

Ok.....on to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!!!
    GoJays, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone .

Happy Friday
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

TGIF @GoJays ! Good morning @flemeth !
    Time to plan my morning....get gas, redeem 95 AM @ Metro, Hit NF for a top up to replenish the groceries. Yup....I am fully booked today.

Watched the first of a 3 parter on Disney+....the Beatles one. How can one not tear up? Even a person who was never a fan of the Fab 4. Way too many tv recordings in my stash. I'll never catch up.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    TGIF.
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Thread Information