User Tag List

Page 455 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 453 454 455 456 457 465 505 555 955 1455 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 29342
Like Tree118506Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabbie- the question that perhaps you should ask begins with assessing if your gout pain comes back with your "rebel diet". And why you are having such a hard time keeping to the diet which has helped you fend off pain.

Sorry to play the devil's advocate. Just don't want to see you "pay" with pain for convenience.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I haven't felt gout pain too much for a while. I just want to try something for my energy and to not eat crappy pre packaged foods. I'm on welfare and can't afford too much so wanted to try something. I'll see how it goes and let you guys know. I forgot to mention that my gout pain comes and goes without much warning. The food I am currently eating I know will set off a gout attack, it's just a matter of when. I am just worried about my overall health though, heart, energy, etc.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Mar 7th, 2018 at 08:07 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!!!
    E-mailed Manns for coupons and I hope to get some this time!!!
    We purchased a lot of fresh ground beef because it was at a decent price this week so we frozen 1 package for futurs hamburgers and tacos.I did redeem my last 3 Wong Wing coupons with the deal I got last time.I hope to trade for more.Still waiting for the 2 Loblaws Gifts Cards (father and I) and my couponning friend in same city got her last week.....I did a Survey on a french couponning group to know who as received their and it was a 65% yes so I should not be long before they come.I raoked 2 persons this weeks and it feel great to give.!"!!!
    1 raok was the baby milk coupon nutramigen for my couponning friend and the other was glucerna coupons ,checks and similac checks for a sick person on my french couponning group.I know Glucerna without coupons is expensive and it suck to be sick without coupons.Since I received 3 raok since 1 years,I like to give back .Maxi have a 1$ sale this upcoming week and they have goods deals.Have a great evening everyone xox
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We are supposed to have a 30 cm snow storm between this night and tomorrow all the day in QC.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

You work hard at your trades and finding deals, Cath. Hope the storm poops out before it gets to you. We just got a bit last night and this morning, but it melted pretty much.

Today was very hard, as I went through all or part of the medical support documents that went with my husband's journey through his last year. My emotions flipped right back to the way I felt just after he passed. I need to get things organized to hand over to an accountant who can deal with cross -border income taxes. It's like stepping back in time.

Very complex as some investments flipped from one kind to another on Dec. 31. He passed in the first month of 2017 so that led to other complications.

Plus money that the Social Security owes me throughout 2017 has never arrived but is promised.

If you can think of any other possible complications, please don't. I don't want to tempt fate, or the universe's creativity.

I am going to watch Designated Survivor. Good night, folks!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey Avon hope you manage to have a good night and things get easier for you.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. Will be out doing a few last minute errands today . Have a great day all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning, morning.
    Bah, another day.

Got a bit of snow last night...just enough to put a thin, yet thick enough blanket of the white stuff that I needed to brush it off...side roads were a tad slushy and slippery, but the main highways were all dry as a bone.

Today is a continuation of yesterday, playing "Welcome back to work, now catch-up on your missed work!"

Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Morning folks!

Thanks, Cabbie! Cleaning helper today and then dentist again and the pot-luck supper with my gourmet friends. (They always assign me the cheese course-😄- They know me well!)

So I may just let "sleeping dogs lie" wrt my taxes and concentrate on getting my bedroom area tidy.

BrotherR and I went over the things he'll need to pick up for his new apartment yesterday and he packed another couple of boxes.

Well, cleaning helper has arrived, it seems. BrotherR 's PSW is still here. Chaos will ensue. Bennie the cat knows that the vacuum cleaner will be part of the visit. He then chases around looking for a place to hide which alternatively scares Tootie. Tootie can't hear the vacuum.

Maybe I will take a long ride in the country and listen to calming sounds of nature. Ahh- just the thought !

Have a calm, peaceful, fast-paced, challenging kind of day. Whatever turns your crank!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Whoa -how could I forget? Happy International Women's Day! I hereby give all you women the day off! Enjoy!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Mar 8th, 2018 at 09:17 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Women's day everyone!

Name:  Awesome-Happy-International-Womens-Day-2018-wishing-images-Quotes-messages-and-sms-660x502.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  70.7 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

So this morning I said to my DH, "Hey! It's International Women's Day....YOU should have made my cuppa coffee this morning!"...told our DD who said, "Mom? This is about the strength of women, being independent..."...I told her that I was driving MYSELF to Fabricland today, and she said, "Well...that's a start."...hahaha!!! I think we did an overly good job of raising an independent and exceptionally strong Daughter!

They're off to Boyne, Great Wolf Lodge for a long weekend while their construction crew continue the work on their house.
    So it'll be a quiet weekend for us...a good time for me to sew those curtains for our kitchen and freshen things up for Spring.
    @avoncallingu , I think YOU are one of our "Designated Survivors" for sure! I hope all your finances come together very soon.

I was thinking of @Newfiescreech this morning and the nor'easter that's hitting the east coast. Wow, they're in for a blast, poor critters! I hope everyone stays safe out there.

Okay! I'm off!! Our DD's b'day gift should arrive today..it started off in Kentucky yesterday, got to Ohio, and today left Hamilton to arrive here today!! Now THAT'S service for you!!!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well no wonder I had a kick in my step this morning after dropping DD to work....it was because of International Women's Day!!
    And here I thought it was from the adrenaline rush I had from using the first two coupons in the Mega Miles booklet!!
    I JUST may be able to actually use the 5 required to earn an extra 1,250 Bonus Air Miles!! ( when redeemed that is approx. $130.00 in free grocery money!! )

Oh @cabmonk I hope your darn gout pain is INFREQUENT and MILD! It sure is tough to hold back on foods you love that aggravate that condition, so I won't pick on you today about it....lol.
    @avoncallingu (((hugs )) to you, that cannot be an easy task to gather paperwork wrt taxes and such pertaining to your DH's passing. Easy to understand how that catapults you right back to his last months alive. (((double hugs )))

I am roasting 2 chickens!! I got them at NF this a.m. ( 30% off stickers , so came to $7.00 a piece ) along with many items that just happened to be on my PCPlus points list, and then what a pleasant surprise to see that I had earned a 15,000 points bonus for spending $100.00.
    That was a double shock because first of all I did not even know that promo was on and secondly, a $100.00 spend in one shop is a rare occurrence...my OOP was $100.87 !!
    The cashier thought I had planned it.

The kick is still in my step!!

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information