User Tag List

Page 482 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 480 481 482 483 484 492 532 582 982 1482 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

Yeppers, @flemeth , I guess there's no bribing the weather gods; this better turn around soon!
    @avoncallingu , I'm imagining you rearranging your furniture today, getting your apartment just the way you want it to be. And no evil cat to torment wee Tootie? Priceless.
    @danger_dan , kitchen renos can sure discombobulate life. We did that in our first home with a baby in a bouncer, watching Daddy putting down new kitchen flooring and other "minor" work that as you may have discovered, isn't minor at all once into it! Dan that first home, a nice suburban bungalow, cost us about $17,000 in 1976! How's that for sticker shock?! We sold it a year later, doubled our money and bought a brand new home for $52k! That's the one we put a 3-story addition on (raised basement, main floor back living room, and our master suite on top). It's the home our DD told us never to sell "to strangers", and the home they're making open concept now. Life, huh? 😌

Oh oh good heavens! DH's flight was cancelled and we didn't know! He just called from the airport, they have him on the 11:30 flight thank goodness, since he has his pre-cancer checkup in TO this afternoon.

Well, time for another coffee.....Stay well out there, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Lol...we've come a long way from using slide-rules in high school, @GoJays ! My DH used it, not sure why I wasn't introduced to them.....then there were teachers who told our kids early in their education that it's NOT like they're going to walk around with those calculators all the time! Hahaha....yep, we've come a long way, baby! 😄

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good freezing morning!

Milan came over last night after work to have a shower - their water is off at the acreage, maybe a pump - so he stayed for supper and a visit.
    In general, his leg is doing well - but how hurt it is at the end of the day depends upon what things he's been fixing on vehicles, some are more taxing than others.

Enjoy what the day brings you. I think I'll put the heat up a tad!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Good afternoon everyone!
    Hoping no one had their power go out from the high winds last night. We had a large stray cardboard box and some sheets of Styrofoam blow up onto our path/deck from who knows where?
    I never saw it since I was not out there but DH and DS discovered it coming home and recycled it.

There was some running around done this morning after I dropped DD to work. Hit 5 stores and the gas station before I found my way back home. I will get my flyers sometime this afternoon, which is always hilarious!
    I couldn't Price match this morning without them, hence going to the actual store.

Anyhow, have a beautiful day and remember the Leafs play tonight!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Our DD just emailed this to me from work.....so true.

Newfiescreech, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nothing there @Lynn49
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Yeah @Lynn49 can't see anything in your post.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Such a stupid back and fourth with Walmart customer service. My local post offices in Timmins do not show up when you select pickup from post office. They keep telling me to delete cookies etc which I did. However I even tried at library computers and Timmins still doesn't show up but every other post office shows up that are just outside the city. so they switch to it being me having something in my cart that can't be shipped to a post office. I'm like are you paying attention to the fact that I said post offices do show up but just not the ones in Timmins. Because if that were the problem no post office would show up. Yet their system shows me 9 post office locations that are not in Timmins. They were still not getting it so I said it would be like if you Live in Toronto and select pickup from post office and instead of showing you post offices in Toronto it only shows you, Mississauga, Oakville, Brampton etc. I'll have to wait to hear back now.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Thu, Apr 5th, 2018 at 03:07 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It read:

it literally feels like January 74th

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Never mind I'm done with worrying about ordering from Walmart lol. They just replied back giving me the same info that If I want to pickup from a post office. I must make sure it's less than 66lbs, etc etc. I'm like yes the damn list of post offices do show up but for the last month Timmins post offices are not on the list. They don't seem to be getting me even when I send them a pic of the list. It's not that the list of post offices do not show up, it's that Timmins is not on that list. They keep thinking it's because I'm trying to order something that can't be sent to a post office. if that were the case no post offices would come up for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    It read:

it literally feels like January 74th
    Lol I hear ya. By early May we are looking at +15's etc and by mid May showing +23. Summer will be here soon enough.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Lol I hear ya. By early May we are looking at +15's etc and by mid May showing +23. Summer will be here soon enough.
    You had better not be joshing me, wrt the weather, because I'm not in the mood to be disappointed, Kiddo. I'm very fragile right now.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    You had better not be joshing me, wrt the weather, because I'm not in the mood to be disappointed, Kiddo. I'm very fragile right now.
    Well here in Timmins on acu weather's very long range forecast.
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Anyway Walmart just sent another reply telling me to clear my cache and cookies. That appears to be the only thing they know to tell people lol.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Anyway Walmart just sent another reply telling me to clear my cache and cookies. That appears to be the only thing they know to tell people lol.
    I am NOT laughing cab , I promise!! It is amazing isn't it? You explain and explain and it's like they have no ears!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information