User Tag List

Page 622 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 620 621 622 623 624 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh gawd! stop, I am the easiest.... I laugh at every silly pun going. Probably my coping mechanism....laugh or you'll cry.

before I forget to mention it @danger_dan that crystal clear photo of Cooper and his buddy ( darn no memory of the other sweetie's name ) I'll call him Bruno for now. Soooo photogenic. they looked right at the camera! We have not had that kind of success, more pics than I care to admit have one or both of them turning their heads just as I click!

It's a super soaker Tuesday here!! Great news for our Mandavilla plant that came back to life!! It has got lots of gorgeous red flowers on it now. A few hours ago I picked another batch of fresh basil leaves and they are spread out over 7 trays in my dehydrator. That might yield me a couple more " vials ' of dried herb once I grind it up.

My book request is now at the library, ( Clinton Cash ) so I gotta go pick that up, then over to Rexall to take advantage of their Air Miles offers/with coupons etc. Very busy day for me as you can see....

Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby .....um, not to stir the pot, so to speak, but maybe try this for a few of your leaves:
    I've always washed them, left them to dry on towels, then piled them up on each other until each was about 1 1/2" high, then rolled them cigar-like in clear wrap, then put them into freezer bags, then into the freezer. Whenever I need basil, I just take one out, "chiffonade" what I need, and omg, Walks....they're just as aromatic as the day they were picked!! I could inhale them for hours, lol....

Maybe just try a few that way, and when frozen, cut into them...you'll find a real difference!

Just fyi-ing this morning!!

Have fun launching into those Rexall bargains!
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hi baby! ( aka @Lynn49 )
    yup, I have some like that already in the freezer and it was YOU that showed me how to do it. I was also impressed by the fancy word that is used to describe the method ( chiffonade ) of stacking and slicing....makes me feel like Julia Child!
    Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 Thor is a Yorkie who was suppose to be about 13lbs tops but guess what he is very long in length, also has long legs and he is a whopping 191bs. He is 6yrs old .was expecting a tiny dog when I got him at 6 weeks but to my surprised I luck out . We love him just the way he is now
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

The stockings woman just left. She took off my stockings to check my legs, made sure the pairs I had were still wearable until the new ones come in, measured my legs, put stockings back on. All this with Vader wanting more petting and scratching from her - Vader came out right away when she came, and she has two cats, so they made friends right away.

Very nice woman, turns out she was a nurse, pediatrics and peds ICU. Her husband opened a pharmacy five years ago in one of the new neighborhoods in the city, and a few years ago she stopped working at the hospital and began working at the pharmacy. So she makes home visits for those with compression stockings, as well as braces.

Anyway, should have the new ones in a week or so. No concrete answer as to whether the cost will be covered.

Now I move on with my day, most of which I will spend peeing, lol! Sorry for tmi!
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, @Natalka ...just hoping you're keeping cool, rested and having a good day, Hon.

Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hi baby! ( aka @Lynn49 )
    yup, I have some like that already in the freezer and it was YOU that showed me how to do it. I was also impressed by the fancy word that is used to describe the method ( chiffonade ) of stacking and slicing....makes me feel like Julia Child!
    You're froot-loops!!! Hahaha!!!
    Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Oh Happy Day!!! Oh Happy Daaaay!!

I am stunned!! Did Michael Cohen JUST implicate the Prez?!!! ha ha
    ( Cohen admitted he broke campaign violation laws by paying the Bunny and the Star off at the direction of Trump! )

http://time.com/5373301/michael-cohen-plea-deal/

Really it is Stormy Daniels that took down that piece of sh*t!!

More details to follow....

In other boring news just moments before Cohen's news broke there was the Jury giving their decisions on Paul Manafort.
    He was found guilty on 8 of the 18 charges against him....( if maximum sentence is given on each of these charges he is in jail for life ) but after hearing Cohen's plea, I mean i am anxiously awaiting to hear Rudy Giuliani try to speak about this now on Fox.....ha ha ha
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Aug 21st, 2018 at 05:12 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Oh Happy Day!!! Oh Happy Daaaay!!
    I am stunned!! Did Michael Cohen JUST implicate the Prez?!!! ha ha
    ( Cohen admitted he broke campaign violation laws by paying the Bunny and the Star off at the direction of Trump! )

http://time.com/5373301/michael-cohen-plea-deal/

Really it is Stormy Daniels that took down that piece of sh*t!!

More details to follow....

In other boring news just moments before Cohen's news broke there was the Jury giving their decisions on Paul Manafort.
    He was found guilty on 8 of the 18 charges against him....( if maximum sentence is given on each of these charges he is in jail for life ) but after hearing Cohen's plea, I mean i am anxiously awaiting to hear Rudy Giuliani try to speak about this now on Fox.....ha ha ha
    @walkonby, THAT'S happy news. Now we wait to see how trump and his supporters wiggle their way out of it, and what comes out of Giuliani's mouth. Although how he even manages to get any words out at all with his mouth so full of $hit, is beyond me.

So Cohen's sentencing is December....Manafort was found guilty of those 8 charges that could result in a 65 year prison sentence...it's all coming down on them, I hope and pray!!

So far, in that article:

"As part of that case, Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman, Rick Gates, pleaded guilty to financial fraud and lying to investigators. Trump’s former national security advisor, Michael Flynn, and foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos are both awaiting sentencing after pleading guilty of lying to investigators."

...just so that we can keep the jesters straight in our minds.....and that (I don't have strong enough derogatory words for him) is still in office. Go figure...only in america.

Oops, I almost forgot one more court jester:

Rep. Duncan Hunter and his wife, Margaret, were indicted Tuesday on charges related to the misuse of $250,000 worth of campaign funds for personal expenses and the filing of false campaign finance records.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/21/polit...1T22%3A16%3A46
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Aug 21st, 2018 at 07:43 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

and listen to this absurdity.....BECAUSE he is Prez. he cannot be indicted ( charged ) with a crime. He " could " be impeached BUT we all know the GOP had their spines removed the instant he was sworn in.
    The Dems may take the House in the Mid Terms and start impeachment proceedings, easily getting the votes to move forward BUT then they would need 2/3's of the votes in the Senate and the decrepit old farts that reside there will never remove him from office.

Why would they? HE got them their " rich folks " tax break, he rolled back banking and environmental regulations for big business to rape the Country. I feel ill trying to list all the damage he is currently doing NOT because it will Make 'Merica Great Again, but because he hated that Obama was elected and was so loved and respected.

His entire campaign was driven by revenge, Obama had insulted him ( in jest ) at the WH Correspondents dinner years earlier and he never ever forgot that. At some point this toad ( #45 ) WILL get his just desserts and when he does it won't be no chocolate cake from Mara Lago either!!

o.k. time for me to breathe again......just breathe.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, @Natalka...just hoping you're keeping cool, rested and having a good day, Hon.

I can't decide whether that cat is cute or freaky!

Had a fairly decent night. I got up the same amount of times, but mostly was able to get back to sleep. Had to have a snooze this aft.

Tomorrow will be busy so I will not do much tonight.

Have a nice evening, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    I can't decide whether that cat is cute or freaky!

Had a fairly decent night. I got up the same amount of times, but mostly was able to get back to sleep. Had to have a snooze this aft.

Tomorrow will be busy so I will not do much tonight.

Have a nice evening, everyone!
    Hahahaha...I had the same question when I first saw it...but I've grown quite fond of her..
    Keep well, Hon!
    Natalka and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I have always thought it would be women and children that brought him down. I wonder what it would take for Melania or , perhaps, Baron to turn in the person who shall not be named.
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I have always thought it would be women and children that brought him down. I wonder what it would take for Melania or , perhaps, Baron to turn in the person who shall not be named.
    No...took her two weeks of being a shut-in until the bruises healed and she could be let out in public again (jmho among other people)...It IS taking women, 2 in particular who were paid hush-money then came out in public! Cohen had to reveal that trump KNEW about the payments......I wonder how many rats will jump off that sinking ship.
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information