User Tag List

Page 838 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 836 837 838 839 840 848 888 938 1338 1838 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'd much rather see pictures of the kitties than.... other things @Lynn49 ... if you catch my drift Heck, half my Pinterest feed is cat pictures.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol, @flemeth , that's so cute...housewarming gifts!! I'm just as surprised that our DD and SIL, who both maintain an immaculate home, would let anything furry in! I guess love of cats wins them over...they even let Jenny visit! Hahaha...although I'm not sure how many years it'll be before she's allowed to visit the little ones...

@danger_dan , thanks for that...I usually hesitate to post fur-kid pics, but like you, I always appreciate those over "others", btw, smart of you both to stay home today...our DD did the same.

@GoJays , the face on that cat?! Precious! This will be going to our DD for sure! I actually laughed out loud!

Stay in, stay safe, everyone!
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone is having a good day. Did DDP yoga energy today and went for a walk for 30 mins. After both my aunt's brother and sister in law passed away within the last 2 months. Their kids asked me if there was anything I needed because they are preparing to sell their house. I felt weird about it but I took the bed which they said was very new. Definitely no back pain in the morning anymore. I said thank you so much and they said of course that's what family is for. The bed is very high and will take some getting used to but I'm very appreciative to have it.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@cabmonk , that is kind and thoughtful and, indeed, that IS what family is for. I'm so glad that you have a chance for relaxing and supportive sleep.

Unbelievable! I have been cleaning out the laundry room all day. The shelves were yucky from spilled laundry stuff, I guess. But one of these shelves will be going in my den for craft things -so now they are sparkling. The mover guy decided not to brave the roads-so I have been able to do just as I please today.

Tomorrow Tootie goes to the vet early. She has a lump in her abdomen and she needs a checkup.The lump isn't bothering her -she rarely let's me check her over.

Then I have a noon hair appointment. and a a meeting with friends. All this depends on the weather and the state of the roads. It has started freezing rain outside.

So, I better not be lazy today. Got to keep on going. But I can't push too hard. Right, Lynn? I say "Good for you, DJ, the cat!" Those little kitties can be your friends!

So, my friends, see you later!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Well, DJ is a silky one! It won't be long before they will all be snuggling. Hopefully they are not growling at each other!

Imagine what beautiful pics they would make all together with their respective colouring!

So I couldn't have a normal physio session because I have had extreme pain on my left leg since awakening. The PT put me through some range of motion and other exercises. She wants that leg to be further evaluated, so that may happen tomorrow. She would also like me to try the parallel bars, but I would have to have a total lift in and out of a wheelchair.

Another anomaly for me today, low blood pressure. In the morning and afternoon it was 102, I don't recall the bottom number. So they withheld my BP meds, and I get checked every few hours - along with the warnings of what can happen with a lower BP, even though it's not deathly low or anything. Most don't apply to me since I am not walking. Just going from sitting to laying down, and the reverse.

Today was the date my dad died, gosh 32 years ago.
    A few days ago was when my mom passed away, 23 years ago.

Вічная Память! · Vichnaya Pamyat “Eternal Memory”

Name:  .facebook_1543950009840.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  129.8 KB

Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Feb 12th, 2019 at 05:45 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh @Natalka ! What a sweet photo of your parents! @Lynn49 thanks you so much for posting the BIG THREE! ha ha D.J. and his 2 siblings

I had this video sent to me this morning so I'll share now....anything moving is a toy to a cat!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Evening, everyone!!

Yes, @avoncallingu , absolutely pace yourself; it's nice that you had a day to yourself...oh, and of course, Tootie! I hope there's nothing wrong with that lump you found on her and that it's just a harmless cyst like Jenny had.
    @Natalka , lovely photo for sure!
    @walkonby , when my GS and I were making that solution up for making a crystal with Borax, I took out a few pipecleaners and left a couple on their island. Well, the two kitten each found one and started playing with them, so I wound each one up like a fairly loose coil and OMGoodness!! Madness ensued! It was hilarious watching them playing with them!!! Our lovely crystal, btw, grew too large for the container, so our GS drained the water out and now has a really neat crystal in a mason jar in his room...hahaha!! Our next excursion into crystal-making will be a little less ambitious, amof, I want to make a couple to sit near my plants in our livingroom window..I love sparklies!!!

Btw, what's your weather like now? Did you receive the amount of snow that was called for? We didn't get as much snow as it was blowing around with some freezing rain. Awful conditions out there! Stay off the streets as much as possible, okay?

Good night, all.....sweet dreams...!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@avoncallingu thanks, it's for sure nice to have a good sleep. I was waking up every morning with bad back pain.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Kool, the coupon makes mention so the retailer shouldn't accept the coupon without a seal on it - I forget the wording - but since it's a printable coupon it obviously wouldn't have it.
    I have had FPCs in the past that have a seal on them, so they cannot be reprinted.

So this is a mistake from the company, hope they change the wording!
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Night nurse was just in doing vitals. My BP was 112 so that's good news.

It's just 8:30 and I am so sleepy. Husband popped in for a hi after work, Milan will come tomorrow.
    Waiting for meds, though they may be late. Nurse is doing orientation.

Good night, everyone. Pet your furry ones on my behalf!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka likes this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Can't believe that I am the first one here!
    Universities closed. Schools open but busses cancelled.
    Tootie's appointment is at 9 just across the street. I can load her up in the garage and then just deal with the few feet of sidewalk to get her inside.

Please, all be safe and sound today!

A bit of a restless night. I woke every hour.

Will catch up with y'all later.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

At work...safe and sound. LONG commute in...slow, and slippery.
    DANGER

Thread Information