User Tag List

Page 895 of 1911 FirstFirst ... 395 795 845 885 893 894 895 896 897 905 945 995 1395 1895 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 28658
Like Tree116985Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

  1. #13411
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    24,760
    Likes Received
    56353
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Oh! Good morning, @GoJays !, @flemeth ! Didn't see you two there when I posted..(still basically asleep, I imagine)....have a great day!!

  2. #13412
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,621
    Likes Received
    27338
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Good morning and good luck with your tests @Lynn49 . I'm not really up. Just checking in.

  3. #13413
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    61,539
    Likes Received
    31550
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Morning gang...busy morning.
    Very sad to hear that life has thrown another curve in the direction of our dear friend @22hicks .

    Enjoy the warm weather friends...I hear we might get some SN*W this weekend!
    DANGER

  4. #13414
    Newfiescreech Newfiescreech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Newfoundland , Canada
    Posts
    7,708
    Likes Received
    24313
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hello, my friends. I have been watching Facebook posts from 22Hicks (Nancy Hickinbottom) her fellow Brian is in critical condition with a blood infection. His situation has become very serious. He had a pacemaker and a heart valve replacement and they are thinking that the infection originated there, somehow. She has been with him throughout. The powers that be have called for next of kin to come. How awful for Nancy. I have been sending my prayers.

    Sorry to share such bad news.
    Omg ..So sorry to hear all sad news about 22 hicks and Brian ..sending my thoughts and prayers to them both ..hope everything works out for them ..will keep them in my prayers


    Thank you sooo much avoncallingu for keeping us informed..have wonderful weekend sweetie
    Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

  5. #13415
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    24,760
    Likes Received
    56353
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning and good luck with your tests @Lynn49 . I'm not really up. Just checking in.
    Hi, @avoncallingu .....I think I passed all my tests..
    However, it's no wonder I felt so dizzy after my ultrasound: my BP was 96/64! I was barely alive! Hahaha! Try hopping on a treadmill feeling like that! But I did, got my pulse up to where they wanted it, but that was it. I didn't last very long, mostly because of my fibro...my arms couldn't hold onto the railing on the treadmill for very long, but long enough thank goodness and omgoodness, that little monitor on my heart area? Like being stabbed with a knife! Dammit, I should just stay wrapped in bubble wrap. What a whiner, eh? Of course I didn't say anything, it all had to be done.

    Hope you're enjoying a better day!

  6. #13416
    Newfiescreech Newfiescreech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Newfoundland , Canada
    Posts
    7,708
    Likes Received
    24313
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!
    Wow, this is early!
    I have a stress test and cardiac ultrasound at 8am so hopping in the shower after my coffee...toodles for now, have a lovely day, everyone!
    Hi Lynn ..i hope and pray sweetie that your test comes back with wonderful news for you ..will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

  7. #13417
    Newfiescreech Newfiescreech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Newfoundland , Canada
    Posts
    7,708
    Likes Received
    24313
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Name:  73DD7CC9-D40E-4A53-9AA6-70C6229D4091.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  73.9 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

  8. #13418
    Newfiescreech Newfiescreech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Newfoundland , Canada
    Posts
    7,708
    Likes Received
    24313
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Name:  CBD785CB-25BC-4F55-8FFB-52EAE24DCF9A.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  57.9 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

  9. #13419
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    24,760
    Likes Received
    56353
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi Lynn ..i hope and pray sweetie that your test comes back with wonderful news for you ..will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.
    Thank you, @Newfiescreech , I hope so, too.
    That beach you posted sure looks inviting! This was usually the time we were returning from Florida...I think I'd have fainted at the amount of snow I see out there now!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.


  10. #13420
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,621
    Likes Received
    27338
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Good morning, friends! I was up but a migraine found me. So, back in bed and waiting out the meds.

    @Lynn49 -you are a brave woman. My gosh, to START the stress test with your BP at that level! I prescribe an afternoon of rest.

    I am going to take advantage of the nice weather this afternoon and drive Tootie down to see her auntie in Cambridge. I have to pay the rest of the fee to my movers and they are in Cambridge.

    There is a pair of Canada Geese laying claim to the area just outside our building. Their nest must be across the road in the "open" area. With all the dog walking and comings and goings, I am hoping that they stick to their own side of the road. The dog walkers pick up their deposits, but the geese don't seem to be so inclined.😁

    High of 9 today. How many layers of clothing does that equal? I can't seem to remember!

    Well, I am going to pay more attention to the inside of my eyelids for a while and get rid of this headache. Catch you later!

    BFN!

  11. #13421
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    24,760
    Likes Received
    56353
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning, friends! I was up but a migraine found me. So, back in bed and waiting out the meds.

    @Lynn49 -you are a brave woman. My gosh, to START the stress test with your BP at that level! I prescribe an afternoon of rest.

    I am going to take advantage of the nice weather this afternoon and drive Tootie down to see her auntie in Cambridge. I have to pay the rest of the fee to my movers and they are in Cambridge.

    There is a pair of Canada Geese laying claim to the area just outside our building. Their nest must be across the road in the "open" area. With all the dog walking and comings and goings, I am hoping that they stick to their own side of the road. The dog walkers pick up their deposits, but the geese don't seem to be so inclined.😁

    High of 9 today. How many layers of clothing does that equal? I can't seem to remember!

    Well, I am going to pay more attention to the inside of my eyelids for a while and get rid of this headache. Catch you later!

    BFN!
    Thank you, @avoncallingu , I'm not sure it was bravery or more a matter of powering through it because I didnt want any other tests that could be done.

    Ugh! Just got a call-back from the breast-screening clinic....another appointment.

    You'd think I was OLD or something!

    Be careful on the highway, Avon, enjoy your day.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.


  12. #13422
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,621
    Likes Received
    27338
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    If I didn't have appointments, I would have no social life at all, it seems. 😁 Just kidding, they do remind us that there are a lot of parts to be "greased."

    Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

  13. #13423
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    86,310
    Likes Received
    44157
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.

  14. #13424
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    24,760
    Likes Received
    56353
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Whoa! THAT was a rude comment!!! I wonder if he was named after his appendage!!
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.


  15. #13425
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    86,310
    Likes Received
    44157
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Whoa! THAT was a rude comment!!! I wonder if he was named after his appendage!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •